Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk - Original and Tinted Formulas

Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk - Original and Tinted Formulas
Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk - Original and Tinted Formulas

4.1

Butane, Propane, Isobutane, Oryza Sativa(Rice), Starch(Oryza Sativa), SD Alcohol 39-C(Alcohol Denat), Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Avena Sativa(Oat), Kernel Oil(Avena Sativa), CYclodextrin, Cyclomethicone, fragance(Parfum), Isopropyl Myristate Slicia.

on 2/27/2019 8:32:00 PM

Most dry shampoos irritate the heck out of my scalp, not this one tho. The ingredients are gentle compared to other dry shampoos. There isn't much of a scent. It absorbs oil well and does its job.

Pros:
absorbs oil
doesn't irritate my sensitive scalp
no scent
large amount that lasts a long time

Cons:
a little pricey for a dry shampoo
packaging isn't my fav, it's a squeeze bottle

Overall, it's worth the purchase. I'll keep using it.

on 2/25/2019 4:37:00 PM

Ive tried dry bar and batisssse, elizabeth & james nirvana black and white. This one is my favorite. Not only does it smell better it works just as great. Though Elizabeth and James has a better formula for oiliness but i love this smell much more(my bf hates the nirvana ones, he says it smells like bug spray lol)! One of my favorite french pharmacy finds. It smells so clean, non nauseating and does a great job at making hair look fresh again. it doesnt make my dark brown almost black hair white or anything. id repurchase

on 2/25/2019 10:38:00 AM

This sprays white; you have to hold your hand far away and move it side to side quickly to help with this. You’re supposed to leave it on for 2 minutes, then brush out. The white blends in after that, but it leaves my brown hair feeling dull and weighed down. Also, don’t expect a nice, fresh scent like the regular oat milk shampoo- this smells like hairspray. It was a waste of $20.

on 8/26/2018 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is an okay dry shampoo, but not my favorite (my current favorite is Elizabeth & James). I would not repurchase.

Pros:
- It's fairly gentle. It doesn't irritate my scalp.

Con:
- It didn't soak up oil or refresh my hair as well as others.
- I have light blonde hair, but this still left a white-cast in my hair that was hard to knock out.

on 3/5/2018 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Admittedly my other foray into dry shampoo has been with Batiste which I like but this, Klorane, I love! It's pricier than what I pay for Batiste but I think it performs better - doesn't leave a white cast on my dark hair upon application (vs Batiste I really have to brush it out to get rid of the powder, relatively scentless compared to Batiste (not that the scents from Batiste were bad, but sometimes can be a tad overpowering, like you're masking) and if I were to stretch not washing my hair for an additional day, Klorane just performs better than Batiste - feels cleaner and my scalp wouldn't itch at all or have some gross residue. While I'll be exploring other brands (sadly having to pay extra to get them abroad since the choices are very limited where I come from) in time to come, this is definitely a strong favorite I have no qualms returning to.

on 9/25/2017 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is the only dry shampoo I have found that doesn’t cause almost immediate and severe irritation to my greasy, sensitive scalp. Now that I know how to use it, I can get an extra day out of my shampoo! *Dry shampoo should be used only when your hair is freshly washed and thoroughly blow-dried. If you spray it into dirty or greasy hair, it clings to the grease and exaggerates it... It should be left on the roots as long as possible before a gentle massage to disperse it and to avoid any white spots. It will make your clean hair full and bouncy and will soak up sweat and oil throughout the day and more importantly (esp if you are menopausal or perimenopausal) overnight. I can’t believe nobody told me this before!!!

on 7/7/2017 10:45:00 AM

I have tried a few dry shampoo and do not understand why they have to be so strongly scented liked i'm a walking air freshener.........then i finally come across this tone that's lightly scented and fades quickly.....i really make my hair looks fresh and clean. But i wash my hair every other day so it's really not that awfully greasy....Will continue to have this around...!! highly recommended.

on 6/28/2017 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This dry shampoo does the job, but I find it does not zap as much oil as my other current fav. aerosol dry shampoo. (love Living Proof, I also will use Dry Bar...but dislike the scent) or sprinkle type dry shampoo (Bumble and Bumble). Doesn't leave a white cast. Scent is very light. I found I preferred to spray it on my ends to allow my braids to have better grip rather than freshen up day or 2 day old hair..

on 4/25/2017 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Waste of $20

I just don't like it, makes a mess when applying and I get too much in one area

I have tried so many and like Batiste or Suave

on 11/20/2016 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I'm a big fan of dry shampoos and I spread the word around. They're great if you have bangs or a lateral line and you get a greasy forehead at the end of the day while the other hair still rocks and you don't want to wash it.
I used Klorane personally for some time and used it on my late father-in-law who was bedridden but didn't mind some beauty treatments for the vain, beautiful man he was, and he let me style his hair. And he enjoyed it - from an old person who hated other people hands on his head, that means a lot!
It gets the job done: two sprays will fix your hair like freshly styled after a nice shower, and that's the first purpose of a dry shampoo. But honestly? I couldn't get over the smell! It smells almost like dust. Ok, it disappears right after, but really! What's wrong with some nice perfume!
Also, the price wasn't the greatest. It costs about 10-12 euros at the local pharmacy and isn't really worth it. For about 4-5 euros, I can get my all time favourite Batiste in the big green bottle, and that one is a hell of a dry shampoo!

Top Rated Dry Shampoo