Batiste Dry Shampoo

Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

on 1/20/2017 4:43:00 PM

I fell for all of the hype and bought this. It works to make you look less greasy (if you leave it on for a few minutes before brushing it out), but it makes my scalp itch.

I only use sulfate free shampoo these days with little to no fragrance. I've become more sensitive to harsh chemicals and fragrances.

Maybe I just can't use dry shampoo? Corn starch works okay for me, but I'm still searching for the perfect solution.

Please visit my notepad for $10 off Paula's Choice and discounts at a few clothing retailers.

on 1/15/2017 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really do not understand the love for this dry shampoo. Right after I use it my hair only feels moderately refreshed and then by the end of the day it's about twice as greasy as it usually is. Batiste was the first dry shampoo I tried. I now use the Klorane dry shampoo with much better results.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

My first dry shampoo. Obviously I consequently cannot compare it to other dry shampoos, but my experiences with this one have been very good so far.

I wear this on days when my hair's super oily and showering right now isn't feasible. I have shoulder length hair and after using it about ten times over a month long period, I still have about half of a full sized can left. Not bad considering that I seem to use up aerosol products within a use or two most of the time. If I follow the can's directions then I seldom get huge white spots in my red hair. Even then I can very easily finger comb and brush my hair to evenly distribute product.

I was surprised that my hair really does get added volume and looks like I washed it that day whenever I've used this. Five minutes was all it took, too! Why didn't I try this stuff in college? The only thing is that if my hair is oilier than a fast food grease trap that I'll need to reapply again later in the day. But hey, I'm washing it later that night anyway. Can I really complain?

(Okay, I don't like the smell of the original scent, but I can live with it. Nothing that perfume or body spray can cover up. But besides that, it's a truly fine product.)

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this dry shampoo!! It gives my hair body and shine with out drying it out or making it poofy. Though I have never used another brand of dry shampoo before. It absorbs all of the oils though my hair doesn't get that oily. I love all of the different scents too!!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is my favourite dry shampoo I have used yet. When you first use it, it does leave a sticky texture on your hair but after brushing it out your hair looks and feels way less greasy. I have dark hair so this does leave a white shadow but after brushing and styling my hair, that is also gone. Overall my hair looks, feels and smells great after using this dry shampoo

on 12/22/2016 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Unfortunately, this one makes my hair look flat and the white powdery residue doesnt fade easily on my dark hair. I have thick/oil prone hair. I would recommend the brand 'Klorane' over this one as it gives off a voluminous finish. The scent is decent.

on 12/21/2016 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The best dry shampoo out there at a great price! They also have different scents to choose from which is nice. I'm currently on my second bottle and it works beautifully! The only thing I will say is that the spray leaves white residue on your hands so make sure to wash after, otherwise it will get onto your clothing. My favorite dry shampoo!

on 12/13/2016 3:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this product yet. I've repurchased it countless times. For the price and performances, I think it's a great product. I've had oily hair as long as I can remember and this product has done wonders for me. No more washing my hair every day or walking around with greasy, oily flat hair. I've tried a few other dry shampoos, even expensive ones that were far worse. I usually purchase the Deep Brown or Original. I have also tried Batiste Dry Shampoo Sweet & Seductive Ella Henderson which I didn't like, it doesn't compare to the other ones I've tried.

on 12/13/2016 2:32:00 AM

This past summer I went home to Canada (currently in HK) and found at Walmart that they now carry Batiste for dark colored hair with a brown powder formula. I am Asian with dyed ashy brown hair so the original formulas tend to leave a white chalky look on my hair. Previously I already loved using Batiste to revive my greasy locks back into its bouncy voluminous blow-out look, but with this new formula, it's even better! I can spray away confidently without being afraid I had accidentally gone overboard with it. However, it does leave a chalky brown mess on your hands upon application so just be sure to wash your hands after use.

on 12/12/2016 2:19:00 AM

I had only tried Klorane dry shampoo and wanted to try something else with a cheaper price tag. Batiste is widely available in HK. In comparison, I would prefer Klorane as this one has a waxy looking texture.

Secondly, it finishes up so quickly with same amount of times I used in a week. Also, I’ve found the powder is not as fine when it comes out. I do like the floral fragrance over the original and the scent doesn’t last on your hair which I don’t really mind.