Batiste Dry Shampoo

Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is so much better than the 'Dove Refresh & Care Dry Shampoo' that I tried prior to this. It left no white cast whatsoever and also gave my hair a bit of volume. No matter how much of it I used, the fragrance wasn't that overpowering (Tropical) that it would clash with my perfume and it also helped tackle oily scalp and roots the day after washing and 3 days following that until my next hair wash. Not once did I notice any build-up, or my roots being weighed down which I experienced using Dove's. If anything my hair had more bounce and added softness to it as though I'd just used a mild conditioner or frizz serum!
Price-wise yes it is a bit more than many of the other dry shampoos I've seen but at 8 bucks it's definitely worth paying that bit extra for a better quality product.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Foot File/Callus/Heel Treatment - 'Microplane' - Colossal Pedicure Rasp Foot File
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My favorite dry shampoo so far that I've tried. Smells great & has quite a few scents to choose from.

on 9/10/2018 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This was my first dry shampoo, so I didn't quite know what to expect.
It's an aerosol spray, with a strong beachy scent. Very easy to use.
I felt like it helped add a bit of lift and texture to my roots, where normally summer makes my hair limp. I got it after seeing how my friend used dry shampoo in the mornings after several days without washing it.
I ended up losing it at the airport when I left it as a carry-on.
I'm worried that there could be residue build-up if it doesn't come out well in the shower, but I think it could make my hair look nicer so I might try it again in the future.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Have actually been through 3 bottles of this. It is the best dry shampoo i've used. Absorbs the oil without leaving a stiff layer on your hair, smells lovely, is light and gives volume. Can last for probably about 12 hours before your scalp starts to get oily again. Only issue is i seem to go through the bottle really fast. Not too sure if there's little product in a bottle or i am using too much

on 8/18/2018 10:28:00 AM

The original, and arguably the best. I rely on Batiste to make sure my hair stays looking fresh every day! Provided that you rub it in well (I like to put it in before I go to sleep so that it is all blended in the morning,) you will get a flawless, fresh and non-powdery result. I'm not always sure about the scents - some of them just scream, 'I'm wearing dry shampoo today!' - but the Tropical scent doesn't give this effect so much. At such a great price tag, can you really go wrong?

on 7/27/2018 2:05:00 AM

When I decided to color my hair back in 2014, I knew if I wanted to make my expensive balayage last I had to stop washing my hair EVERY day. I began my dry shampoo journey, and after trying a cheapo aerosol (my first one was an herbal essence dry shampoo) I was convinced that aerosols weren't for me (I had very fine Asian hair that gets greasy literally within hours after washing) so I scoured through Sephora and settled on Oscar Blandi's dry shampoo in powder form. Ever since they discontinued the brand, I started using Bumble & Bumble's Pret-a-Powder after my hairdresser's encouragement, but wasn't 100% satisfied and still kept searching. I still had the Pret-a-Powder on hand because I was convinced powder dry shampoos were the thing that worked for my hair, and nothing else!!! I ended up purchasing Drybar's expensive a** aerosol dry shampoo because I could literally feel the powder texture without the stickiness that I knew was associated with aerosols. But at $25-26 a can, which only lasted me (if I was lucky) a freakin' month, repurchasing really burned a hole in my wallet. I strayed and started using Pssst which eh, wasn't as great as Drybar, definitely couldn't be compared to the late Oscar Blandi, but in my grade book of dry shampoos it was passable. THEN, I recently went on vacation and lo and behold I forgot to pack my d*mn dry shampoo with me. I stumbled into a drugstore hoping to find the next best thing to Pssst (I was in Canada, and it was part of N. America which means they had to have it!) but saw Batiste right within my line of vision. I bought it and now I'm HOOKED. It's definitely a very good dupe for Drybar's aerosol dry shampoo but at a fraction of the price. I want to say, it's about the same size as well. I still have a almost-full can of Pssst and I'm literally contemplating on exchanging it for Batiste instead! Not even going to waste my time and money trying to finish it with Ulta's great exchange policy!!

on 7/11/2018 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is my 2nd favorite dry shampoo. My top favorite is tigi rockaholic but I haven't repurchased it because it's too expensive. This one performs almost as good. It gives my hair volume and it blends easily without feeling heavy. I have used the blush scent and the fresh scent both smell great I have already repurchased several times.

This saves my life sometimes. Though i do feel it can take shine away, and definitwly dony use too much or your hair will be dry af. I like it though, when used properly. Lifesaver.

Batiste definitely has a wide variety of lovely scents and formulas for both light and dark hair. My favorite is the “Wild” scent because it smells so luscious. I also like the Regular scent sometimes because it smells light and fresh. This dry shampoo performs well at freshening my medium length hair up and adding a little body in between shampoos. It does, however, make the texture a little dryer than I prefer and dulls the luster of my hair a bit. But what’s perfect right? It sure beats having to shampoo every day!! I would say it is a little pricey and I’d like to see it on sale more often. I use “Not Your Mother’s” brand a lot too because it’s way more affordable and doesn’t dull my hair as bad. NYM doesn’t smell anywhere near as good as Batiste imo so I use the more pricey Batiste when I want my hair to smell extra nice.

Perfect disguise for dirty hair. I would die without this stuff. They all smell fabulous and really take all of the oil out of my hair. I have long thick hair and I dislike how soft, frizzy, and unmanageable my hair is after I first wash. I usually wash on Sunday night and spray this in my hair the WHOLE rest of the week. It makes it so clean and fresh again. It takes away all of my frizz, adds lots of body, and makes my hair smell so yummy. I follow with Kenra taffy which also smells delicious. The only con is it takes awhile to brush out all of the white but it's not in anyway a big deal considering how much time it saves me not having to ever wash my hair.

Video Reviews & Tutorials