Batiste Dry Shampoo

Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

on 4/25/2017 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I have tried all from HE to the cheapest stuff, sprays to powders

This is the best. I love the scent, fast spray, ease of use

Best of all its drugstore, not the cheapest (yeah, I tried them too), but you can buy one get one half off at times

on 4/20/2017 6:44:00 PM

I try to not use dry shampoo too often as it is not good for the skin and hair roots. But when I need to I always go for Batiste and it never disappoints me. After using it my hair looks great, fresh and has extra volume and nice smell. However the smell might be a bit too strong for someone, but there are so many options that everyone can find the right batiste for themselves.

Love it and used many many bottles over the past years.

on 4/6/2017 10:45:00 PM

i feel like its mostly air.... corn starch works better for me

on 4/6/2017 12:44:00 PM

I've tried a few dry shampoos and this is the best so far. It's so good that I don't think I'll try any others. My favorite scent is "bare." It's light, refreshing, and isn't overpowering and I don't find that it lingers. The only other scent I've tried is "original," which is nice too. Batiste absorbs oil very well without leaving behind that weird flaky, dandruff-looking mess behind. It actually looks like I haven't used anything, but I'm just left with hair that looks clean and refreshed. It definitely prolongs the time between washes, which is exactly what I want. The price is excellent and it's easy to find.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i got the sample size of this in the scent 'Cherry,' this was okay? i wasn't too fond of the smell in the end, but it did its job. many a day with greasy bangs was saved with this shampoo. so it's all good, and i'll probably get the full size the next time i'm out.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

The formula of this stuff is absolutely amazing. A lightweight, fresh, non-sticky dry shampoo that adds volume and makes hair look genuinely clean. The different scents are all great. I love the original scent and the cherry scent the most, personally. The packaging is super cute and convenient, easy to use. The price is even better, $8 a bottle usually where i live. They have the formula for brunettes as well, which i used when my hair was darker, and i loved it. Other dry shampoos just don't compare. I was stuck with an herbal essences dry shampoo for the last couple weeks and it left my hair feeling so stiff, dry, and it hardly even worked (hair still didn't look clean). This stuff you can use for days and your hair still feels good after. HG dry shampoo :)

on 3/5/2017 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This was my first dry shampoo that I tried and I'm really glad that I started with Batiste. I use this one when my hair looks a little bit oily and I'm in a rush to wash my hair in the morning and so far so good! I spray a little bit of dry shampoo in my roots and I let it sit for a minute, then I shake off my hair with my fingers to work the product in my scalp. It gives you volume and the hair feels clean,smells so good! This saves me a lot of time in the mornings and it's pretty affordable.

on 2/24/2017 4:07:00 PM

I am so glad I finally looked up dry shampoos on makeupalley! I used (and finished) 4 other brands before this, and I thought that I just hated dry shampoo. The only thing is that it does leave a slightly chalky residue, but I have dirty blonde hair so I can barely see it. It makes your roots so soft and voluminous, I love it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I had pretty much given up on dry shampoo (spray...some powders are decent) but I happened upon a travel size of this (original scent) and gave it a try.
Because of my disappointment with dry shampoo sprays in general, it took me a second to realize that this stuff is actually great... THIS is what I'm talkin' about! Absorbs oil, rejuvenates hair, providing body and bounce.
Now that I know it's possible to make a decent product like this I'm even more pissed off about all the duds I got stuck with.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is a bad mamajama. On days where I'm trying NOT to wash my hair I spray my roots with this and it takes the gym funkiness out of my hair. I've been using this for about a year and I like it better than PANTENE dry shampoo because it doesn't give me that 5:30 itch the way that the pantene does. This is a winner for me.