Batiste Dry Shampoo

Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

for the longest time, I've only used baby powder as a substitute because I have to wash my hair everyday. I bought this because I was traveling and I needed this in case I had to go more than 24 hours without real shampoo, and baby powder wasn't a viable option. I love that it doesn't leave the white residue, I will be trying the dark brunette version after I finish this one

on 6/29/2016 11:58:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like the Batiste Dry Shampoo! I have used the one in original. It sprays on as a white powder, and then you brush it out. You can see in the video my hair goes from gross and stringy to looking fresh and clean!

I only really use it when I straighten my hair - but it's nice to get a few extra days of a straight style!

To Read all 777 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/29/2016 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Works great at hiding grease and getting your hair to last that extra day! Also great for fixing if your hair is too soft or freshly washed for hair styles.

Only downsides is it doesn't work as well on darker hair, Once you get near the bottom even with some left it really doesn't do anything which is frustrating, and can leave horrible powdery feeling to my hair, but this is the same with all dry shampoos I've tried.

Zero mess and easy/quick to apply, also comes in a handy travel size.

on 6/29/2016 11:35:00 AM

Got blonde hair so no residue is ever visible on my fair hair, but it really works well with my hair!
Have the pineapple (ananas) one and the xxl volume-one, using the first one after nights out to fresh up the hair and the latter one for volume. Sure, won't be able to push fingers through it without them getting stuck etc, but considering how it takes away the oil AND gives fantastic volume I'd say I'll survive that loss.

on 6/22/2016 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like all of them except the one that is supposed to give extra volume. It left my hair feeling extra gross and it was impossible to drag my hand through my roots. Luckily I didn't have that problem with the other ones.

I've never had a need for dry shampoo, I have always had very healthy thick naturally wavy/curly hair and only wash it twice a week. Recently I have been highlighting my hair and am trying to wash even less if possible to keep my hair from being exposed to potential drying agents more than need be as the texture is definitely drier than it once was. I have heard so many positive comments about this dry shampoo and thought it was worth a try so I purchased the coconut and tropical scented one because I just love anything coconut scented.

My first impression after initial use was that the product sprays out pretty forcefully and it definitely has a white/grey hue that is more easily blended in lighter hair. Dark haired beauties should consider something with a slight tint to it. My hair does not feel powdery, although it does have a product feel to it but nothing problematic. I only need to use this on days 4 and 5 before washing my hair again on day 6 so it definitely simplifies my routine by decreasing time. Overall impression, I will continue using this and will definitely purchase again.

on 6/16/2016 12:25:00 AM

Great stuff, doesnt make my hair look like it has powder in it and even gives me some extra body. I used to wash my hair daily, now every other or every third day.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

Holy whoa! This dry shampoo is everything for my girls who sometimes go longer periods without washing their hair like I know I can sometimes! I currently have dyed black and slight fade to dark purple tipped hair and I most often use the deep and dark brown one because it helps to eliminate some of those worries of not working it in perfectly! It really helps absorb excess oil and keeps my hair feeling fresh and clean until I'm ready to wash again! The price point is awesome and I can grab it at a drugstore like Walgreens for around 6 or 7 bucks! Love Love Love and will continue to repurchase!

on 6/15/2016 11:30:00 PM

I dont like this smell but is very economic.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i love this product, it's amazing.

Video Reviews & Tutorials