Batiste Dry Shampoo

Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

on 8/18/2018 10:28:00 AM

The original, and arguably the best. I rely on Batiste to make sure my hair stays looking fresh every day! Provided that you rub it in well (I like to put it in before I go to sleep so that it is all blended in the morning,) you will get a flawless, fresh and non-powdery result. I'm not always sure about the scents - some of them just scream, 'I'm wearing dry shampoo today!' - but the Tropical scent doesn't give this effect so much. At such a great price tag, can you really go wrong?

on 7/27/2018 2:05:00 AM

When I decided to color my hair back in 2014, I knew if I wanted to make my expensive balayage last I had to stop washing my hair EVERY day. I began my dry shampoo journey, and after trying a cheapo aerosol (my first one was an herbal essence dry shampoo) I was convinced that aerosols weren't for me (I had very fine Asian hair that gets greasy literally within hours after washing) so I scoured through Sephora and settled on Oscar Blandi's dry shampoo in powder form. Ever since they discontinued the brand, I started using Bumble & Bumble's Pret-a-Powder after my hairdresser's encouragement, but wasn't 100% satisfied and still kept searching. I still had the Pret-a-Powder on hand because I was convinced powder dry shampoos were the thing that worked for my hair, and nothing else!!! I ended up purchasing Drybar's expensive a** aerosol dry shampoo because I could literally feel the powder texture without the stickiness that I knew was associated with aerosols. But at $25-26 a can, which only lasted me (if I was lucky) a freakin' month, repurchasing really burned a hole in my wallet. I strayed and started using Pssst which eh, wasn't as great as Drybar, definitely couldn't be compared to the late Oscar Blandi, but in my grade book of dry shampoos it was passable. THEN, I recently went on vacation and lo and behold I forgot to pack my d*mn dry shampoo with me. I stumbled into a drugstore hoping to find the next best thing to Pssst (I was in Canada, and it was part of N. America which means they had to have it!) but saw Batiste right within my line of vision. I bought it and now I'm HOOKED. It's definitely a very good dupe for Drybar's aerosol dry shampoo but at a fraction of the price. I want to say, it's about the same size as well. I still have a almost-full can of Pssst and I'm literally contemplating on exchanging it for Batiste instead! Not even going to waste my time and money trying to finish it with Ulta's great exchange policy!!

on 7/11/2018 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is my 2nd favorite dry shampoo. My top favorite is tigi rockaholic but I haven't repurchased it because it's too expensive. This one performs almost as good. It gives my hair volume and it blends easily without feeling heavy. I have used the blush scent and the fresh scent both smell great I have already repurchased several times.

This saves my life sometimes. Though i do feel it can take shine away, and definitwly dony use too much or your hair will be dry af. I like it though, when used properly. Lifesaver.

Batiste definitely has a wide variety of lovely scents and formulas for both light and dark hair. My favorite is the “Wild” scent because it smells so luscious. I also like the Regular scent sometimes because it smells light and fresh. This dry shampoo performs well at freshening my medium length hair up and adding a little body in between shampoos. It does, however, make the texture a little dryer than I prefer and dulls the luster of my hair a bit. But what’s perfect right? It sure beats having to shampoo every day!! I would say it is a little pricey and I’d like to see it on sale more often. I use “Not Your Mother’s” brand a lot too because it’s way more affordable and doesn’t dull my hair as bad. NYM doesn’t smell anywhere near as good as Batiste imo so I use the more pricey Batiste when I want my hair to smell extra nice.

Perfect disguise for dirty hair. I would die without this stuff. They all smell fabulous and really take all of the oil out of my hair. I have long thick hair and I dislike how soft, frizzy, and unmanageable my hair is after I first wash. I usually wash on Sunday night and spray this in my hair the WHOLE rest of the week. It makes it so clean and fresh again. It takes away all of my frizz, adds lots of body, and makes my hair smell so yummy. I follow with Kenra taffy which also smells delicious. The only con is it takes awhile to brush out all of the white but it's not in anyway a big deal considering how much time it saves me not having to ever wash my hair.

on 4/9/2018 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I highly recommend the original batiste dry shampoo, it is fantastic and I have been using it for years! However I would definitely not recommend the brown hair edition. I have bought this edition several times to give it a chance and every time the different formula has left my hair feeling very horrible, never again!

on 3/31/2018 8:29:00 PM

This dry shampoo is amazing, probably the best I've ever tried. It is very affordable. I will probably repurchase.

on 3/31/2018 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am a big fan of this dry shampoo. The price is fair and the container lasts for a while. My hair is extremely oily and without a good dry shampoo, I have to wash it every day. I spray this in before I go to bed, massage it in and then brush. The next morning I am able to skip a shampoo without worrying about oily hair. This save me 1/2 hour every morning. It does not leave my hair looking dull or feeling dry. If your hair is not oily and you can go several days without a shampoo, you probably won’t like this product. If you have oily hair like I do, you will like it.

on 3/31/2018 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

What is this stuff for? I just had to pick up a couple just to see. I never really knew why people wanted to use dry shampoos unless they were in the hospital or marooned on a desert island. My hair is not oily unless I go 5+ days without washing it which is extremely rare. I usually wash mine every 2-3 days or every day in summer if I get sweaty.

The scents were strong. I got original and fresh and didn't like the smell of either one. All it did was make my hair feel powdery and look dull. Sometimes I get foundation around the edges of my hairline and I thought it might be good to remove that, but no way, tis was not good for me.It did give some volume, but dull, highly fragrant hair was was not worth the little extra volume. I immediately washed my hair both times after I used it. Maybe there is a good use for this product but I don't know what it is. How long does it take to wash and blow dry your hair? Seems a lot easier to me than dealing with this stinky, powdery stuff. Money down the drain for me. I tried to give it to friends and family members and none of them ever use it or wanted it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials