Batiste Dry Shampoo

Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

Batiste definitely has a wide variety of lovely scents and formulas for both light and dark hair. My favorite is the “Wild” scent because it smells so luscious. I also like the Regular scent sometimes because it smells light and fresh. This dry shampoo performs well at freshening my medium length hair up and adding a little body in between shampoos. It does, however, make the texture a little dryer than I prefer and dulls the luster of my hair a bit. But what’s perfect right? It sure beats having to shampoo every day!! I would say it is a little pricey and I’d like to see it on sale more often. I use “Not Your Mother’s” brand a lot too because it’s way more affordable and doesn’t dull my hair as bad. NYM doesn’t smell anywhere near as good as Batiste imo so I use the more pricey Batiste when I want my hair to smell extra nice.

Perfect disguise for dirty hair. I would die without this stuff. They all smell fabulous and really take all of the oil out of my hair. I have long thick hair and I dislike how soft, frizzy, and unmanageable my hair is after I first wash. I usually wash on Sunday night and spray this in my hair the WHOLE rest of the week. It makes it so clean and fresh again. It takes away all of my frizz, adds lots of body, and makes my hair smell so yummy. I follow with Kenra taffy which also smells delicious. The only con is it takes awhile to brush out all of the white but it's not in anyway a big deal considering how much time it saves me not having to ever wash my hair.

on 4/9/2018 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I highly recommend the original batiste dry shampoo, it is fantastic and I have been using it for years! However I would definitely not recommend the brown hair edition. I have bought this edition several times to give it a chance and every time the different formula has left my hair feeling very horrible, never again!

on 3/31/2018 8:29:00 PM

This dry shampoo is amazing, probably the best I've ever tried. It is very affordable. I will probably repurchase.

on 3/31/2018 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am a big fan of this dry shampoo. The price is fair and the container lasts for a while. My hair is extremely oily and without a good dry shampoo, I have to wash it every day. I spray this in before I go to bed, massage it in and then brush. The next morning I am able to skip a shampoo without worrying about oily hair. This save me 1/2 hour every morning. It does not leave my hair looking dull or feeling dry. If your hair is not oily and you can go several days without a shampoo, you probably won’t like this product. If you have oily hair like I do, you will like it.

on 3/31/2018 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

What is this stuff for? I just had to pick up a couple just to see. I never really knew why people wanted to use dry shampoos unless they were in the hospital or marooned on a desert island. My hair is not oily unless I go 5+ days without washing it which is extremely rare. I usually wash mine every 2-3 days or every day in summer if I get sweaty.

The scents were strong. I got original and fresh and didn't like the smell of either one. All it did was make my hair feel powdery and look dull. Sometimes I get foundation around the edges of my hairline and I thought it might be good to remove that, but no way, tis was not good for me.It did give some volume, but dull, highly fragrant hair was was not worth the little extra volume. I immediately washed my hair both times after I used it. Maybe there is a good use for this product but I don't know what it is. How long does it take to wash and blow dry your hair? Seems a lot easier to me than dealing with this stinky, powdery stuff. Money down the drain for me. I tried to give it to friends and family members and none of them ever use it or wanted it.

on 3/31/2018 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I’ve never tried a dry shampoo before but picked this up yesterday at TJM. My hair is dry,very thick and coarse. Sprayed a small amount thru my hair this morning then brushed. Smells lovely and hair looked refreshed. Maybe the complaints here are the result of using too much?

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I got the original classic clean scent and it is horrible. It is like I poured a bottle of perfume over my head.I don't like how white the powder is. It did make my hair look clean though. I will buy again til it comes unscented and clear or brown unscented.

on 1/24/2018 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Asian hair, greasy roots, fine. This unfortunately did nothing for me. The scent was way too strong (I had the wild & sassy leopard bottle) , made my hair even greasier....Flat and greasy hair, not sure this is what I want from a dry shampoo.

on 1/25/2018 8:24:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I just don’t understand how these seem to work for everyone! No matter how I apply, or how much or how little, I’m still left with my greasy dirty hair (only with more product buildup.) Also, some of these smells are so terrible and overpower any perfume I put on.

Video Reviews & Tutorials