Elemis Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream

Elemis Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine CreamElemis Pro-Collegen Marine Cream

3.8

Water (Aqua), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil (Wheat), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba), Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Padina Pavonica Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Extract (Carrot), Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Acacia Decurrens Absolute, Rosa Damascena Flower Absolute, Lecithin, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Polyacrylamide, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Laureth 7, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

It’s just average moisturiser. It did nothing to my combination skin! Way too expensive for basic moisuriser. Wouldn’t repurchase!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have allergy type of rosacea. If my skin does not agree with the products that I use (that, unfortunately, happens quite often) I get a red pimple covered areas on the forehead and cheeks.
This cream managed to mess up my face just in two applications. It's heavily fragrances, and my skin was turning red and itchy right upon application, and as the time went by it didn't get better. The neck suffered the most, it got eczema-like spots.

I swear by Elemis Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment for past 5 years, but it seems that it is the only product I love and will continue to by from the brand.

on 3/30/2018 1:41:00 PM

Such a boring brand. Products just average...

on 3/30/2018 8:24:00 AM

I have always looked after my skin, done all the bits daily/weekly/monthly that you could do to look after your skin, spending hundreds of pounds in doing so.
But my skin started to look dull, tired and flakey.
I have quite sensitive and dry skin so was always warey about spending lots of money on a face cream for me to then potentially be allergic to it.
But I plucked up the courage to spend £40 on a tub and I was not let down!
I have been using this morning and night for 6 months and my skin is the best its ever looked. Its bright, moisturised and blemish free. It is worth every penny!

I found that the 'day cream' version of this was too light for my skin in winter. It will be a cream that I will use in summer. For summer weight creams I prefer them to be in a pump type system rather than a pot.
The fragrance is light and the cream absorbs very well smoothing the skin and leaving it plump. Yet in winter it feels 'unprotected' to the elements.
EDIT- after one year using this day cream I have grown to rely on it and really love it. What I love most about it, is that it absorbs and does not leave a gross film on my face. I have re-purchased my second pot. I use this in summer at night time in conjuntion with a treatment serum.

I only used this once and it was more than enough. I hate the scent. HATE IT! It smells like an old lady. The smell was so bad that i rubbed a whole bunch of Cerave on top of it, hoping to dilute the smell.It didn't work. If I wasn't in a hurry I would've washed my face and started over. But I didn't and that's all I could smell all day. UGH!

Also it irritated my skin really bad.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This cream is absolutely amazing! Number 1 face cream!!!! I have been using it since I am 18. I am 32 now....no wrinkles at all, and my friends say my skin looks even younger than when I was 18!!! it is not cheap but goes a long way and is so smooth and easy to apply! Your skin will be left feeling smooth and soft and luxurious. an absolute must I my daily beauty routine!!!

on 9/19/2015 12:43:00 PM

OMG this cream is unreal. I never even heard of this brand before I went on a cruise. I didn't buy it on the cruise but I was curious. When I got back, I researched and researched and took the leap. I found a great price on QVC plus I got flex pay. It came with night/day capsules. I literally have people asking me what do I do to my skin to make it look so good. It smells really good. I am not rich, but would buy again. It's so thick and creamy I don't use every day, which is good cuz then it lasts longer. A little goes a long way. It really works.

on 6/25/2015 5:20:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I sucumbed to a QVC Elemis TSV in a weak moment, primarily for the frangipani monoi oil that I love. With it I got this night cream. If you believed everything from the TV this is a HG product, but of course I don't. It's a decent moisturiser with a nice smell. Sinks in well, hydrates my skin but nothing special, certainly not worth what it sells for. Happily using it but would certainly not repurchase.

on 7/20/2015 1:56:00 AM

This is my HG moisturizer! I'm on my 3rd jar of this cream. I use it daily. It has done wonders for my skin. I have smokers lines above my upper lip and fine lines under my eyes. You can barely see them now! It doesn't break me out or make my skin oily. I like how light it is. Yet it's so moisturizing. I found this along with some bliss capsules. It was a really good deal. I will keep buying this. It's worth every penny!