3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

I have dabbled with this moisturiser a few times now and I have stopped now, it always seems to work for a week my skin looks clear and plumper and as an eye cream I'd use all the time but to expensive just for that!. Then after the first week my skin becomes sensitive to it and I get hot red patches. I just had to admit defeat even though I love the texture and smell it's just not agreeing with my skin it certainly is the best eye cream though!.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

I love this cream. It was really good moisturizer and kept my sensitive combo skin in really good condition over the winter. I think the best that I could have during the bad winter conditions. Really expensive, I bought it as a kit, so it was bearable. It lasted really really long. Good base for make up

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesGreen

8 years ago

This is a fab face cream and at long last I've found the One for me! I had combination skin, prone to breakout and also have dry patches, it was hard to find anything that works! Ever since I've used Elemis Marine cream it has just clamed everything. It is expensive so I tend to buy it in a kit and on special offer. In UK, both qvc and timetospa.com do good offers at time, so look out for them and give it a try. Highly recommended!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

1.0

9 years ago

Did nothing for my combo skin, I found it made me very greasy. Too bloody expensive for what it is if you ask me

About reviewer (84 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

9 years ago

this cream did nothing to help my dry skin. It is a very average moisturizer. It does not absorb fast and leave a sheen on my face.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

9 years ago

This cream is light, non-perfumey and does wonders for my oily skin. The cream does not sit on my face it is absorbed into my skin. I only use a dime size amount that goes a very long way. The cream is very luxurious.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Coarse

from

9 years ago

Because L ´occitane precious cream broke me out,it was a risk to order online(4 piece set),but worth it.This is accually for oxynating night cream;marine also excellent.Did Not brake me out,toned down redness right away,skintone is more even than ever! Even my mother,who raraly comments anything said my skin looked great when she saw me without makeup;and it truly is not,usually dull,uneven,red nose:).I have no concerns with pimples,only when I have an allergic reaction(red pimples everywhere,Precious cream!).After a week I also started using EL advanced night s..complex?serum and my skin has Never been better.But the Price,cmon! :( Edit.used the night cream,now this at night,more hydrating&wake up with skin better than ever.Too expensive for continous use..UPDATE.Night cream was ok,didnt brake me out,more red but it was EL serum that did the trick.(check review)

About reviewer (113 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Curly, Other

2.0

9 years ago

Not a bad moisturiser but wayyyyyy too over-priced considering there are other products out there which deliver the same results for a fraction of the price. In my opinion the elemis line is no big deal at all and i'm finding it hard to understand what makes this brand so unique to justify it's outrageous price. I won't be repurchasing the elemis pro-collagen marine cream again for the very reason being it's price and i'm sure there are better products out there that cost alot less. I will do a little more research before making the same mistake of purchasing something that isn't even a prestigious brand with a hefty price tag.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlack

2.0

9 years ago

I think I really hate this product, I'm sure it's making my skin develop thread veins plus it's blocking my pores. The fragrance is unnecessary imo it's far too strong. I hate the packaging and at £70 it's far too expensive. I wished I'd got a sample before I bought it!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

9 years ago

I love this cream. It's light, almost like a lotion, and yet it's really moisturizing. It has quite a strong, heady scent. I don't think it would suit everyone but I like it. I have been using it over a month now and during the time of year when my skin is prone to dryness and flakiness. I haven't had any problems with dryness and my skin feels really nice and hydrated after I apply it. Overall my skin has looked better since I started using it. My two gripes would be that 1) I would prefer the moisturizer in a tube than a jar for sanitary reasons and 2) It's crazy expensive. I found a 50ml jar for £55, which was the cheapest I could find. I used up the jar in just over a month, so that's a lot of money to spend per month. BUT I really do love this cream and I think it's the best one I've used yet so I will be searching the internet to get it as cheap as I can.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

Age25-29