3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

I have very sensitive skin that is allergic to many products, so when I find one I am not allergic to I am delighted, but despite not reacting to this cream I am still loathe to repurchase because of the price. I feel that I get the same result from Origins GInzing and decleor hydra floral.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

6 years ago

Nearly finished my first jar and absolutely LOVE! Ordered another two jars online as found a good deal, you really do need to search for an offer for this due to pretty high cost. I do think its worth it as it sinks into the skin beautifully, a great base for make up. My skin is quite dehydrated and starting to wrinkle but very oily down the centre too and this cream seems to balance it out nicely. I have bought the turquoise limited edition packaging and it looks gorgeous on my dressing table. Only possible downside is I would prefer a pump style bottle for creams just for hygiene reasons. I've had acne in the past and worry about spreading bacteria round jars. I would definitely recommend to anyone with a similar skin type

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

from

6 years ago

This moisturizer is one of the best! I can see and feel a great improvement the next day My skin is more soft and smoother. Best to use it with their serum. Quite pricey but as long as the product delivers then its still worth it. http://InternetDuty.com/?id=koypalaboy

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

6 years ago

Crazy about this cream and it's aroma-therapeutic effects. This item alone has revived my skin-care routine into a relaxing activity to look forward to in the morning and at night. I slather it after applying my choice serum/oil for the day. It's made my skin dewy, plump and fresh. No breakouts, in fact, my skin is balanced since I introduced it to this product. It does take forever to dry, and might cause some sunscreens to pill. Might not be sufficient as the only layer during dry cold winters - would need a more nourishing serum underneath.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

6 years ago

I indeed love this light moisturiser, its sinks in, moisturises and isn't heavy at all but its just so damn expensive. The ingredients are high quality but I really rate this as a basic moisturiser since I don't see many corrective elements to this. It layers well and there isn't a single bad thing I can say about this other than the fact that its a little too expensive for what it is. Its a gel cream texture but I wouldn't recommend this to dry skins but yes to oily skins since there is no residue whatsoever.

About reviewer (689 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

7 years ago

A lovely moisturiser but a little on the expensive side, it nourishes and leaves skin feeling super hydrated without upsetting my sensitive combination skin. The cost does put me off and I swear it evaporates over time! Always best to get it in a free gift set when elemis run a promotion.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

7 years ago

I only buy this cream as part of a set so it works out cheaper but I use it regularly, especially in spring/summer and I love it. I have oily/combination problematic skin and it does not aggravate it. It is very light yet luxurious with a sort of gel-cream texture. You don't need much and I just wish it had SPF but then I guess the texture would change so I pop two layers of primer with SPF over the top. I had to put the PCM cream aside for a few months recently as my skin had become very sensitive and problematic - I needed something more hydrating but sadly less luxurious. But I'm now back on the PCM cream and within a week of using it again I can see a difference in the texture and tone of my skin. Truly HG for me.

About reviewer (480 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

7 years ago

I have just bought my second 100ml pot of this. It is expensive but my friend recommended it so I thought I'd give it a try. 50ml has lasted around 3 months so that's just over £20 a month which is not too bad when you think of it like that. I have bought it again because I cannot deny my skin looks better. It's a lovely light non greasy cream that nourishes really well and plumps out fine lines. I would say it's best for combination to dry skin and for the first signs of aging. I think it gets rid of dehydration lines very effectively without being too heavy for sensitive and oily areas. I find the longer I use this cream the less I need as the hydration effects last and last. The only thing that bothers me is that this cream does not contain spf. I use my beloved olay spf30 in the morning over the top of this or on its own when I'm to be outside. I can get away with only using the marine cream once a day in the evening if necessary as it is so effective. This cream works as well as any topical cream can in my opinion but you have to stick with it, the full benefits only become apparent after 8-12 weeks of use.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

7 years ago

Made me break out, which has put my initial euphoria for this brand to a sudden end.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

3.0
from

8 years ago

The texture of this cream is nice, its very silky and easy to spread over my face. I do find that it is very moisturising and plumping. However, I do find that the fragrance in this cream irritates my eyes and makes them watery. Also, as moisturising as the cream is, I do find it greasy and almost mask like on my skin (which is normal to combination) My makeup looks very dirty and blotchy over this also. Overall, I think if you have dry skin and are not sensitive to fragrance as much as I seem to be, this is a nice plumping moisturiser but try a sample first if you can!

About reviewer (198 reviews)

Age25-29