Black Opal essential fade complex

2.7

on 5/26/2006 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This stuff works! I bought this about 10 days ago and I swear it has lightned my dark spots considerably. The discolorations is not all gone, but this product has given me hope. Make sure you use SPF!!! Girls with dark skin this may be the answer for less than $10 bucks! ((((UPDATE))))) I just discovered that this isn't working as fast as it did before when I first bought it because I was using Black Opal with Origins Grin From Year to Year and Origins Modern Friction. This is still worth trying since it is so cheap.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I dont know what is wrong with me but this really doesnt do anything for my skin. Oh well I will just give it away.

on 4/29/2004 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is no miracle product. I used it religiously for almost 3 weeks and so no obvious improvement. I have medium toned skin (e.g. closer to white than dark). The packaging is excellent, however. You can squeeze just the right amount to do spot treatments where you need it. I'll continue to use until it runs out...should last a while! But, I don't plan on repurchasing.