3.6

$23.99 on Skinstore
Shop Now

Reviews

a month ago

This is for sure a very gentle cleanser, I mainly use it to remove the makeup, and while using it, I noticed that this is a good cleanser if you wear no makeup to very little makeup but if you wear heavier makeup like full-on it couldn't break the makeup down where I had to switch to a stronger cleanser. I massage it into the skin, gentle over the eyes and lips too, it did not break me out or give me any irritation and then remove it with a damp cloth. I'm really happy how this cleanser performs :) https://youtu.be/FcoerEveykI

About reviewer (239 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

from

6 months ago

My drugstore ran out of stock of La Roche Posay's Toleriane Caring Wash, so I bought this Dermo-Cleanser instead. My face likes this cleanser better! I really prefer these non-foaming type cleansers because they don't leave my skin "squeaky" clean and tight. I use two pumps in my palm and massage the cleanser into my face, loosening up my day's SPF 60 sunscreen and powder foundation. Then I either use cotton pads to wipe off the cleanser, or I rinse off with water. I can see all the residue on the cotton pads; so satisfying = ) My skin looks glowy and reflects light now. I rotate between Retin-A, Vitamin C and retinols so I need a very chill cleanser that does not strip. The price is reasonable: $29 CAD for 400ML which will probably last me 5-6 months. Glad I tried this Dermo-Cleanser; will definitely keep it on the skincare product roster.

About reviewer (80 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

1.0

7 months ago

Gives me terrible whiteheads on chin and cheeks and also eyelid dermatitis. As another reviewer already commented: I don't get how this is marketed for sensitive skin types.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2.0

10 months ago

I had an overnight reaction to this cleanser from one use. I broke out along my jawline and cheek. I checked the ingredients and noticed a fungal trigger. AQUA ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE*** GLYCERIN DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL CARBOMER SODIUM HYDROXIDE ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN CAPRYL GLYCOL Last update : 12/2006 Ingredients from Canadian LRP site. Nice, milk feel. Removed sunscreen and makeup. This would be a great choice for many unless ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE plus the glycerin does not agree with my skin or yours. I now check all products/ingredients with Skincarisma.com or Cosdna.com. If you have any skin conditions triggered by fungal - fungal acne, or seborrhea dermatitis, etc. avoid cleansers like this. simpleskincarescience.com Great blog for skin care especially if you have acne that does not go away as an adult. N/A Edit to add: https://acnemantra.com/ethylhexyl-palmitate-comedogenic/ indicates not recommended for acne prones.

About reviewer (222 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

1.0

10 months ago

STAY AWAY from this evil cleanser!!! Ruined my face in a few uses! Gave me a weird allergic reaction and clogged pores and hot red rashy cheeks that feel boiling hot to touch and itchy, can't even go to work it looks and feels so awful! Save your face and do not use this cleanser!! had to go to my doctor for the reaction it's caused! How they can say this is for sensitive skin is beyond me and I think it's disgusting!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

from

a year ago

I just read Dr. Sandy Skotnicki's book Beyond Soap, and she highly recommends this cleanser, so I tried it, and loved it! I take off my eye makeup first with bioderma miceller water and then massage the dermo cleanser into my skin for about a minute. Then I use a warm face cloth to remove the makeup and sunscreen and then cleanse again and rinse. It takes everything off really well but without striping the oils and microbiome. You need your microbes! And it has taken this long to realize I cant use anything that has fragrance or suds on my sensitive skin.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

a year ago

I didn't like this one when I first bought it .it wasn't able to remove my eye makeup easily and whenever I was not in the mood of using a face wash and wanted to wash my face just with water after removing my makeup,there was this creamy film left on my skin that was difficult to wash with plain water.but gradually I learned how to make best of it and now I love it I use an oil based eye makeup remover,or my Bioderma Sensibio H2O to remove water proof or difficult-to-remove mascara and eyeliners and longlasting,stubborn lipsticks,then use this one to cleanse residues.oil based makeup removers usually cause milia under my eyes or just feel oily and bad,and my micellar water make my eye round skin dry,but when I use Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser afterwards it releaves me from those oily or dry films.it's able to easily remove non waterproof eyemakeup on it's own For removing face makeup,as others have mentioned,I rub some of it on my face,then use a cotton pad or slightly damp microfiber cloth to clean up makeup,this way it's able to remove foundation,blush,etc effortlessly and without much waste Whenever I use this,I either wash my face with a face wash(La Roche Posay Lipikar Lavante Gel) or I don't wash my skin at all.leaving it unwashed doesn't cause ance or clogged pores and my skin feels so smooth without feeling greasy or heavy that I can skip moisturizer even though I have dry skin type.washing my face more than once a day irritates my skin,when I wakeup in morning,I spray some Thermal Water or Caudali's Grape Water on my face,then rub Toleriane Dermo Cleanser and use cotton pad to clean up my skin.this way,I don't need to wash my face in morning,and as mentioned before I usually even don't need to put on moisturizer so I can save my face wash and moisturizes for evening or night It's also scentless and doesn't cause any irritation or redness and doesn't sting eyes.another thing I like about it is that unlike most other LRP products I can see the amount of product left in the bottle.the only thing that I liked to change about it was I'd like to put a pump on it and I wish it was able to remove waterproof makeup too I bought a 200 mil for 12$ and I believe it's going to last long.I'm definitely going to repurchase

About reviewer (202 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

a year ago

I have extremely sensitive skin and no matter what I try I end up with little bumps and burnt, red dry skin. I’ve tried expensive brands, natural, sensitive blah blah blah.....and they all leave me with red dry skin. But not this!!! This is what I use to take my makeup off at night and I’ve never had a reaction from it so it’s a win for me! It’s extremely gentle so I didn’t expect makeup to just come off and also clean my clogged pores but it does get the makeup off and my skin feels clean. And if it doesn’t make my skin dry and red then I’m all in! (I use washable mascara so I’m not sure how waterproof will go) **TIP** although you can use it on dry cotton pads to wipe your face and not rinse, I find that wastes a lot of product with little effect. For best results, I soak (and completely wring out) 3 cotton pads in warm water. Then apply a squirt of this cleanser onto my fingers then massage all over my face. And yes you will have a black raccoon face of mascara and all your foundation etc breaking down into one giant ugly mess BUT THAT’S GOOD!!!!! Rinse off your hands and then grab the damp cotton pads and wipe away the cleanser and makeup. I find this is much more effective and less elbow grease! If only this line wasn’t so expensive I’d have every product in it. So that’s why i took off a few points.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

a year ago

I have been using this as makeup remover for almost 10 years. I have rather sensitive skin and many makeup removers sting. This one and the Sensibio by Bioderma are among the few ones my skin tolerate: no redness or burning sensation after removing the makeup. Rather pricesy though.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

a year ago

its ok. i didnt have flare up but i see no improvement

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35