Uploaded by MuaBeautyProducts

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/22/2018

I received a deluxe sample of this recently, and I think it's a revamped formula. I really want to like it, but it is so strongly fragranced that I just can't.

It is a light lotion that feels silky, soaks in quickly, and doesn't feel heavy or sticky. It lasts, too. But I can't get past the fragrance. If you like the scent, you may love this, but it just lingers on …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (360 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Mar/03/2018

I used this product 10 years ago and loved it. Now, the scent is so strong and unpleasant, I can't stand to use it. It may work just fine, but the smell is horrible.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Nov/23/2017

St. Ives skin renewing formula/collagen elastin is my fav of the whole St. Ives lotion line. My skin is soft and I’d like to believe that it does hold to its skin renewing promise. I️ apply after shower and I️ absolutely love the fresh sweet scent of my skin afterwards. It’s lightweight, absorbs quickly and at 3.99 for 21oz it’s a great buy. It’s a staple in my skin care regiment.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

Jul/01/2016

I used to love this lotion when it first came out years ago. This, along with the Collagen body wash made my skin nice and soft and just had a fresh clean scent.
They definitely reformulated this product (why do companies mess with a good thing?).
Now it's got this sickenly sweet fruity smell. I no longer buy it.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

1.0

Jul/01/2016

I tried using this as an all-over body lotion but had to stop after two uses because I couldn't stand the smell. I will be trying an unscented body lotion next time.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Mar/29/2016

Got a 21 fl oz bottle (pump top) at Walgreen's for 6.79 and am using it to stock our ladies room at work (needed cheap but not utter garbage lotion).
Using as hand lotion.

Smells neutral and seems to work OK.

About reviewer (2405 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Mar/11/2016

This lotion is just something I'm trying to finish. I dont like the smell. It reminds me of plastic or clay. Thankfully it fails but I'm in no rush to put it on in the morning

About reviewer (170 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Nov/17/2015

Keeps my skin super soft and it smells good!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Oct/25/2015

just bought this. I love the fruity scent and it's thick and creamy. I also use the collegen moisturizer and the scent is similar. the prices are great. I keep the moisturizer in the fridge feels clean and cool.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

fromccjcjl

Aug/23/2015

Good moisturizer, but the scent was strong and nauseating if you applied a thin layer all over. Couldn't deal with it; it went in the trash.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age19-24