VICHY Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
VICHY Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer
Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer

1 review

INGREDIENTS : AQUA / WATER / EAU • PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN • GLYCERIN • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • METHYL GLUCETH-20 • CARBOMER • SODIUM HYALURONATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID • BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

A pretty simple/basic face serum for those who breakout with fragrance or certain ingredients - this breaks it down to the bare minimum, 11 ingredients, many of which are humectants. Excellent for combination and oily skin types right before a light moisturizer, very oily would probably be able to skip and find this sufficient on its own. For drier skin types (such as my mothers) it works great before a heavier moisturizer and makes it do its job better (she is adamant about this!).
Love the bottle it comes in, the simplistic formula and the lightweight but sufficient hydration it gives my skin...I can use this AM and PM without breaking or turning oily. It's just the right level for me. And only need a few drops at most before applying my CC cream/SPF. Love it.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream