68%

$29.50 on Vichy
Shop Now

Reviews

10 days ago

Since I started using this my skin has felt more hydrated and supple. My face has a glow to it and I wish I had discovered this product sooner. I use it every morning and night and it’s amazing.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

a month ago

I love the hydration this serum gives my face. It use a drop on damp skin, so the hyaluronic acid has water to bind with and my skin feels plump and full. After a minute I apply moisturiser on top of it, to seal it in. It's nothing fancy, in a way that is does not contain a lot of antioxidants or actives, but I love how I can use it as a simple layer of extra hydration. The texture feels lovely, not sticky and it does not leaves a sticky shine like some serums do. It just dissapears in the skin. The bottle looks beautiful too.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

3.0
from

a month ago

I am 49 and have dry mature skin, so I am always looking for something to give me an added extra boost of moisture, before layering with other products like moisturizers. I have mixed feelings for this product. It wasn't bad per 'se, but it didn't blow other products of a similar nature out of the water either. It was ok. I believe The Ordinary 'Buffet' is just as good if not better and it's not as expensive.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

2.0

5 months ago

Light texture, slightly moisturizing. Like a very thick gel. I didn't find this did too much for my skin. I like to layer gels or serums under my nighttime moisturize but I found Olay regenerist to give me better results. Would not repurchase.

About reviewer (966 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

7 months ago

Love this stuff I've been using it for a year now along with the Aqua Thermal mineral water gel in the AM and the Aqualia Thermal night spa mask at night Has done wonders for my skin

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

7 months ago

First of all, the BOTTLE! OMG. It's gorgeous, a little work of art. Second, it comes in three sizes on Amazon and I have the tiny size and it will last a very long time. I only need about two drops for my face. And third it works. The secret of this hyluronic acid serum is to layer it under something, never use it alone. I put jojoba oil over and and my skin is incredibly soft and smooth. I always use a salicyclic acid scrub before using this, as I have thick oily skin that forms tiny blackheads on my nose and needs daily debrading either with my Mia brush or the acid peel, which I leave on for five minutes and wash off. I use a good one by Biore. I keep the amazing bottle by my bed, a blue hombred pentagon shaped pump bottle. If you use this alone it at first feels drying, then a little sticky but it works and feels great with either moisturizer or jojoba oil on top of it. I will continue to use this.

About reviewer (158 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

1.0

7 months ago

From one acne sufferer to another, stay clear. I thought this would be great, and it was not at all. I have three cystic pimples currently, and I can directly trace it to this product. I have been acne free all summer long, and got bold enough to try something new. What a mistake! It's sticky, and feels quite heavy on application. I knew immediately on applying this may be not for me, but continued on anyway. Currently using hydrocolloid patches, Tactupump, Dalacin 2% to undo the damage. I got a full refund at Shoppers Drug Mart. Just don't.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

7 months ago

My skin: 41, normal/combo/dry, prone to acne and dehydration. I like this! I got this entirely because my package with refills of the Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium lotion got lost and took over a month longer to get here, so I ran out of my usual hyaluronic acid lotion and had to get something similar that is available on shelves here in Sweden. This seemed like the closest thing, and it's a very similar product, in many ways: sort of like a very light, watery hydrating serum, or like a quite substantial hydrating toner. I use it that way, as a hydration boost right after I wash my face, morning and evening, and it works very well as a first step, I find. Has the same slightly sticky feeling on the skin as most hyaluronic acid serums, in my experience, it hydrates well and plays nicely with my skin. It's not a moisturizer, I definitely need to add something heavier over to lock the hydration in. But I really enjoy this type of product - that serum/toner hybrid that you can layer when needed - and this is a nice one. I like the fact that it's gentle and not fragranced, and I also like the fact that it's in a larger 50 ml bottle, not some tiny serum bottle, which also hints that it's meant to be more of a toner/lotion type product, I think. I find it expensive for what it is, though, and it lacks what I think of as the star ingredient of the Hada Labo lotion, urea. This will not replace the Hada Labo lotion for me, but I will happily use it up, and I'm glad to know that there's a European option, in case of shipping emergencies. I may repurchase.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2.0

8 months ago

I wanted to buy this product to fix my dehydrated, flaky skin. My skin suffered from acne, and it had been irritated for months due to overusing of harsh acne products. Fixing my skin barrier became my top priority over fixing my acne. The price of Vichy Mineral 89 was costly compared to other hydrating serums, but I was willing to put my wallet through that. Fast forward a couple of weeks... not worth it honestly. It doesn’t do a goddamn thing to my skin other than causing extra whiteheads in places I don’t usually get them. It pills under my sunscreen, and it runs out in such a short time. My skin, currently however, is completely healed due to some supplements I take to clear my acne. And one of the truest and trusted products I have to keep my skin baby soft and plump is by using Hada Labo Gokujyun Hyaluronic Acid Lotion. It’s way cheaper and 10 times more effective than Vichy. Trust me. My skin hates so much stuff, but this lotion. Damn. I’m so thankful my wallet doesn’t have to go through so much just to keep my skin healthy.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

a year ago

It's been only two weeks since I started using Vichy Mineral 89 as a part of my night skincare routine and I'm liking it. It's the first thing I put on my skin (also around my eyes) after washing it with a face wash and towel-drying it and my skin doesn't feel heavy,sticky or tacky even a bit.I wait for 15-30 minutes before applying my eye serum and my face moisturizer and it's completely absorbed by then.I can't feel there's anything on my face just that my face doesn't feel dry and tight as usual.before this,whenever my washed my face,my skin felt extremely dry and tight if I didn't put on a very rich moisturizing cream immediately but now that I use Vichy Mineral 89 there's no rush to put on a heavy cream on my skin but I can't completely skip moisturizer as my skin starts feeling dry an hour after putting on Vichy Mineral 89 So I don't feel that it has a strong hydrating effect(though it definitely provides some hydration)and I can't see any plumping effect.still I like it as my skin is less red,less itchy and less sensitive when I use it and when I apply it before my moisturizer,my skin is softer,less dry and more radiant when I wakeup in the morning so I will continue using it and I will try putting on moisturizer immediately on top of it to see the result Right now I don't use any anti aging,brightening,AHA etc so I don't know if it really boosts their effect or not.it's priced 17$ here and I guess I'm going to use this 50mil fast(I need a couple of pumps to cover my face and around eyes)and I'm not sure about repurchasing it.for now I guess I will repurchase as it's good to have a bit more hydration without irritating or breaking out my skin and it's so light weight and feels good I also like it's packaging

About reviewer (202 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm