VICHY Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
VICHY Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer
Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer

4.6

INGREDIENTS : AQUA / WATER / EAU • PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN • GLYCERIN • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • METHYL GLUCETH-20 • CARBOMER • SODIUM HYALURONATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID • BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I got this as a sample (don't even remember from where) but I fell in love with it right away. It is such a lovely hydrating product that can be used alone, as a serum to boost the hydration of your moisturizers or even under serums. I love to layer this with an anti aging serum and moisturizer for both day and night. It absorbs into skin super quickly and leaves skin feeling very soft and hydrated. A++++

Loved it so much I bought the full size and use it regularly.

on 1/23/2019 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hi!
At first i didn't knew if it's booster or a face cream.I use it as it is,like face cream.Nothing under or over it.
I had some samples before I bought it.Even if it's expensive it's worthing the money.A little is enough.
It's like putting water on the face.The product absorbs fast and it's colorless.
I felt the skin mosturized.I've notice an improvment of the skin.

on 12/17/2018 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The most lightweight hydrating serum I have ever used. This serum is for all skin types, but for oily acne prone skin it's really a wonderful gift. When it's absorbed you will feel nothing on the skin, it deeply hydrates your skin. 10/10 for the quality and packaging. 8/10 for the price. I hope it will a bit cheaper or Vichy always has twin pack of Vichy 89 at good price :P

on 9/25/2018 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I started using this a month ago. You need just a little, and it massages beautifully into my skin., leaving it so hydrated

on 2/15/2018 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I did not see a difference. The product feels great on the skin, packaging is beautiful, was cool and comfortable. I just haven’t noticed any difference at all after about a month of using it twice a day (using as first step on cleansed skin like it says, under my moisturizer) Price is not bad for how much you get and would last a long time. But will not repurchase if there are no results :(