VICHY Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer

Filtered by skin type : Other
VICHY Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer
Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer

2.5

INGREDIENTS : AQUA / WATER / EAU • PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN • GLYCERIN • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • METHYL GLUCETH-20 • CARBOMER • SODIUM HYALURONATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID • BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1

on 4/11/2019 6:50:00 PM

So, got this as a gift and cannot comment on price. Two thumbs up for glass recyclable container.
As for the product, I had no idea what it was for, or where it was supposed to fit into a beauty routine so I had to come here to check that out.
Ok, HLA to make a difference in my skin, fine lines, even tone, etc. Wish I could say it did. I see no difference after 3 months. I threw it in after double cleansing and toner, along with eye serum and before moisturizer. It feels a touch tacky and it can pill if you put it on too thickly, so more is not more in this case.
I have combo to dry skin, it didn't feel particularly hydrating but maybe I am expecting miracles and not just 'hold the line' (or hold off the lines, haha.) It only takes a pea sized drop to get my face, another to get my neck. Once the bottle is gone I probably will look for something else and not replace it, Vichy name or not.

on 12/9/2018 3:47:00 PM

This is probably the thinnest, most water-y hyaluronic acid product that I have ever used. Packaging is beautiful, other than that, I am very underwhelmed. This product is not designed for the really dehydrated skin type in a dry climate. Rather, if you have oily-combination skin, this might work well.

on 11/28/2018 11:39:00 AM

Only barely hydrates dry skin and pills like crazy. Avoid!!

on 9/25/2018 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I started using this a month ago. You need just a little, and it massages beautifully into my skin., leaving it so hydrated