Deciem The Ordinary Matrixyl 10% + HA

Deciem The Ordinary Matrixyl 10% + HA
The Ordinary Matrixyl 10% + HA

4.1

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

on 4/15/2019 10:02:00 PM

I have been using this product for a few weeks and I already feel my skin firmer. This stuff does work!

on 4/10/2019 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a thin, clear gel. I apply it as a first step, under other products from TO. It does give a little bit of hydration and doesn't at all bother my sensitive skin. No smell, no color, good ingredients.

I give this 3 lippies because while it gives a small amount of hydration, it doesn't add much to what I already use. One bottle lasts me a month, and I HAVE repurchased this, but I don't find it an essential part of my regimen. I guess you can use this if you want to apply something thick on top that needs some slip and thinning out, but personally, I can skip this.

on 3/21/2019 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is one of the best value and best products overall in the Ordinary range. What was - and is- so revolutionary with the Ordinary is that they brought high quality ingredients, developed and tested by specialist laboratories, previously available to manufacturers only, directly to the consumer at a fraction of the price. Matrixyl is one of them. Its a peptide product that has been proven to reduce lines and wrinkles and here mixed with hyaluronic acid it is moisturising and smoothing. Superb value for money and one I hope does not vanish from the market at this price point. I really like the fact that simple ingredients are available like this so that I am able to custom blend my own skin care routine as I choose. Excellent product. I am on my second bottle.

on 12/12/2018 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

At my age, I should be seeing fine lines around my eyes,forehad, and mouth.

But no. I dont have any of those, thankfully.
I'm on my 6th bottle, and that says a lot. This is another gem from The Ordinary and I seriously love this brand. Matrixyl is a cocktail of peptides and hyaluronic acid to tackle the static and dynamic wrinkles. I dont have any-yet- but prevention is the key, as I've started my anti-aging regime since my mid-20's. It's a bit syrupy clear liquid with no distinctive odor, absorps quickly and leaves your skin hydrated. As for me, I always add a cream moisturizer on top since I have dry skin. It has been a part of my AM/PM routine, and it works well under make up.

The price tag is perfect, the packaging is simple and on point. And I will keep buying it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am 51 with modest wrinkles starting, horizontal wrinkles, vertical wrinkles due to sagging skin and lack of moisture wrinkles that I've always had. My regular skincare was Asian (actually Chinese, cheaper than Korean but same effects). I have used a combination of Ordinary products for over a month. It did absolutely nothing for me. If at all my skin looks worse because its not hydrated enough. Non of my wrinkles have improved not even the lack of moisture ones which usually improve with even the cheapest moisturizer. Back to my much beloved Asian skincare.

What I have used: Matrixyl 10%, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate and Natural Moisturizing factors + Ha. I have also used the Vitamin C Suspension 23% and the Caffeine eye treatment but I binned those right away because the Caffeine made my eyes look worse and the C suspension smells like plastic.

A highly effective set of matrixyl peptides.

This product is light and feels great on the skin. I mix a few drops on my moisturizer and it feels even better.

I didn't experience any breakouts or unpleasant side effects.

Matrixyl 3000 is one of the most studied peptides out there.

For the money, it's worth the try.

YALL. I AM SHOOK. i never noticed that everyone has forehead lines when they frown or raise their eyebrows. but i started noticing it one day when a celeb promoted that he removed his lines by botox (im in malaysia n celebs here are quite open about fillers Lol) . I started googling on reddit and i was torn between this product and buffet. I used this one anyways out of instinct & had no high expectations. I didnt notice any difference until 2 WEEKS later. i just noticed whenever i raise my brows, NO LINES APPEARED. Crow’s feet was still there. So after consistent use, I JUST CHECKED N IT’S GONE. Btw this is first ever beauty review cause im so blown away. n im only 20 so imagine how firm my skin will be when im 30-40. Love!!!! my mum’s 54 and she was blown away too. GET THIS. Its so cheap so no harm trying.

on 10/17/2018 1:54:00 PM

I am a complete Ordinary devotee, but I did my homework. Having used the HA, VitC, and the Resveratrol for some time, I decided to branch out. I started using Matrixyl regularly in May. I have skin that used to be oily-acne, but being 50+ takes away the excess oil (but not the rest). All summer I had no acne, no breakouts, and my skin looked clear and plump all the time. Come September when everyone is back in town, people keep telling me my skin looks amazing and what did I do? Matrixyl. Oh and a few masks every week but really, the Matrixyl used consistently is key. Don't expect overnight miracles, they don't happen in this world. But for $11+ this will improve the quality of your skin. and don't forget your neck and decolletage!

A great morning and evening serum, plums up nicely the skin. Im in the early 30´s so I have been using this serum for prevention and I would say it does its job. The skin looks radiant and well taken care of, it is easy to apply and dries out quickly. Just be careful and do not put too much, little goes long way.
Will definetely repurchase!

on 10/4/2018 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE this stuff. Previously was wedded to Deciem’s Hyaluride SubQ but this does the job at a third the price. It’s so hydrating, comfortable on the skin and I honestly wake up with firmer, plumper skin. Not sticky like their pure HA product. I can’t see myself ever without it.

Popular Face Skincare Products