Deciem The Ordinary Matrixyl 10% + HA

Deciem The Ordinary Matrixyl 10% + HA

4.5

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

on 11/21/2017 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Love this! So plumping and Hydrating, prepares my dry skin for other products and make up in a really lovely way! I use this only in the morning instead of Hyaluronic Acid. My 11 is completely gone after just a small amount of product. Can highly recommend for all ladies looking for plumping effects!

on 11/11/2017 1:19:00 PM

I'm writing this review as a nice healthy angry zit develops on my forehead due to this product. I never break out on my forehead, so I know it's coming from this. As background, I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin and I've never found an anti-aging serum that works for me (though I am still trying). I'm still on the hunt since this zit is too painful to ignore, but this product may still work for you. I just felt that I needed to post this review to warn potential buyers who have sensitive skin.

on 9/6/2017 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

ive just started using it and been liking it so far. it doesnt irritate my skin and actually hydrates it which is surprising considering most face treatments i used in the past were very drying on my face. it's very cheap compared to most skincare products out there. will update after a few weeks of use to see if it works as the claims on the packaging.

Prior to this, I was using the Paula's Choice version of HA which was quite expensive for less than 1 ounce of product. I understand that you can't compare the two since the Paula's version has a lot more "good for you" ingredients and comes in a UV protected bottle, but I consider this under $10 one a great substitute and Paula's own Beautypedia team gave it a good review. I also used to buy cheap Amazon brands, but you never know what you get with those. The Ordinary one works great and doesn't break me out or causes me to get oily. It has a nice feel to it as well. Certainly a keeper.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this stuff. It's dirt cheap and effective. Though I still struggle with regular breakouts (very sensitive and acne prone skin) I am now nearly 26 and more focused on wrinkle prevention. I use this evening & morning (when I remember). It dries matte, and has honestly helped my skin. I use it under my eyes too with no issues. I will say I got a couple little zits on my forehead when I first used this but they subsided within a week. I will continue to purchase this. It's awesome.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried 4 products from the Ordinary and this is the best one. It literally plumps my skin instantly. Love the gel like consistency, not too thick, not too thin. It absorbs instantly and makes my skin feel so soft. I will definitely repurchase. And the price is right!

on 4/15/2017 1:07:00 PM

In my opinion it is the best company's serum- i have tried them all! it moisturises beautifully and plumps the skin. it also seem to calm the skin down after sunburn or peel.
it has an amazing texture , really thick and glides beautifully, works great under makeup. in my opinion is even better than Niod's Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex for the fraction of price and it last longer, as niod has very running texture.

on 4/18/2017 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

So far I am really liking the serum. I am about halfway through my bottle and I am find that it was making my skin appear to be a little more plump, and smooth. I personally do find the texture to be a little on the sticky side, which isn't my favorite… But, it is a nice base under make up. I think I would probably purchase this again, it's hard to beat that price!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Love, love, love this! I normally wouldn't try anti-aging products since I'm in my early 20s, but a youtuber named Gothamista reviewed this particular serum and said that she really enjoys using it around her eye area, because she finds it really smoothes out her fine lines, so because it's only $12 I figured I would give it a try.

I really love putting this serum on in the morning after I apply the Caffeine Eye Serum and before I apply my moisturizer and makeup. My skin is pretty oily so it doesn't completely absorb and gives a really beautiful dewy effect. I definitely agree that this product plumps the skin and gives a youthful appearance. I usually put this serum over the entirety of my face, including my eye area so I can use it as a sort of eye cream and serum. Next, I really want to try to mix this with my fuller coverage foundations to sheer them out (the dropper packaging is perfect for this!).

UPDATE 8/21/17

I still absolutely LOVE this product for all of the reasons I stated earlier, but I just wanted to add that it didn't work out for me in terms of mixing it with my foundations-- but that is totally okay, I'll just continue to use it before makeup because that is when I care about plumping out all of my lines and hydrating my skin so my foundation looks good/in general I look good for the day. :)

UPDATE 11/11/17

My all-time favorite product from the ordinary. I hope this never gets discontinued as it is very similar to the more popular buffer serum, which I still haven't tried. This serum is great in place for a hyaluronic acid serum, because it essentially does the same thing plus a lot more of a plumping effect. Highly, highly recommend you buy this-- it is one of the most underrated products they sell but it is cheaper than the buffet and incredible.

on 5/2/2017 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Just ordred again. I love this stuff. I use it twice a day all over my face and around the eye area. My skin is just looking so much younger, bouncier and healthy and smooth. I use this in the morning along side the agireline serum, niacinamide and alpha arbutin and it has changed the look of my skin , so much that other people notice.
Strangely I go through this stuff quicker than the Alpha Arbutin but I think it's because it has a bit of a thicker consistency.

Popular Face Skincare Products