Deciem The Ordinary Matrixyl 10% + HA

Deciem The Ordinary Matrixyl 10% + HA

4.1

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

on 12/12/2018 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

At my age, I should be seeing fine lines around my eyes,forehad, and mouth.

But no. I dont have any of those, thankfully.
I'm on my 6th bottle, and that says a lot. This is another gem from The Ordinary and I seriously love this brand. Matrixyl is a cocktail of peptides and hyaluronic acid to tackle the static and dynamic wrinkles. I dont have any-yet- but prevention is the key, as I've started my anti-aging regime since my mid-20's. It's a bit syrupy clear liquid with no distinctive odor, absorps quickly and leaves your skin hydrated. As for me, I always add a cream moisturizer on top since I have dry skin. It has been a part of my AM/PM routine, and it works well under make up.

The price tag is perfect, the packaging is simple and on point. And I will keep buying it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am 51 with modest wrinkles starting, horizontal wrinkles, vertical wrinkles due to sagging skin and lack of moisture wrinkles that I've always had. My regular skincare was Asian (actually Chinese, cheaper than Korean but same effects). I have used a combination of Ordinary products for over a month. It did absolutely nothing for me. If at all my skin looks worse because its not hydrated enough. Non of my wrinkles have improved not even the lack of moisture ones which usually improve with even the cheapest moisturizer. Back to my much beloved Asian skincare.

What I have used: Matrixyl 10%, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate and Natural Moisturizing factors + Ha. I have also used the Vitamin C Suspension 23% and the Caffeine eye treatment but I binned those right away because the Caffeine made my eyes look worse and the C suspension smells like plastic.

A highly effective set of matrixyl peptides.

This product is light and feels great on the skin. I mix a few drops on my moisturizer and it feels even better.

I didn't experience any breakouts or unpleasant side effects.

Matrixyl 3000 is one of the most studied peptides out there.

For the money, it's worth the try.

YALL. I AM SHOOK. i never noticed that everyone has forehead lines when they frown or raise their eyebrows. but i started noticing it one day when a celeb promoted that he removed his lines by botox (im in malaysia n celebs here are quite open about fillers Lol) . I started googling on reddit and i was torn between this product and buffet. I used this one anyways out of instinct & had no high expectations. I didnt notice any difference until 2 WEEKS later. i just noticed whenever i raise my brows, NO LINES APPEARED. Crow’s feet was still there. So after consistent use, I JUST CHECKED N IT’S GONE. Btw this is first ever beauty review cause im so blown away. n im only 20 so imagine how firm my skin will be when im 30-40. Love!!!! my mum’s 54 and she was blown away too. GET THIS. Its so cheap so no harm trying.

on 10/17/2018 1:54:00 PM

I am a complete Ordinary devotee, but I did my homework. Having used the HA, VitC, and the Resveratrol for some time, I decided to branch out. I started using Matrixyl regularly in May. I have skin that used to be oily-acne, but being 50+ takes away the excess oil (but not the rest). All summer I had no acne, no breakouts, and my skin looked clear and plump all the time. Come September when everyone is back in town, people keep telling me my skin looks amazing and what did I do? Matrixyl. Oh and a few masks every week but really, the Matrixyl used consistently is key. Don't expect overnight miracles, they don't happen in this world. But for $11+ this will improve the quality of your skin. and don't forget your neck and decolletage!

A great morning and evening serum, plums up nicely the skin. Im in the early 30´s so I have been using this serum for prevention and I would say it does its job. The skin looks radiant and well taken care of, it is easy to apply and dries out quickly. Just be careful and do not put too much, little goes long way.
Will definetely repurchase!

on 10/4/2018 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE this stuff. Previously was wedded to Deciem’s Hyaluride SubQ but this does the job at a third the price. It’s so hydrating, comfortable on the skin and I honestly wake up with firmer, plumper skin. Not sticky like their pure HA product. I can’t see myself ever without it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I HAVE A NEW EQUATION

Straight up, I’ve always been the kind of person who embraced my mediocrity - no one can be good at everything and not everyone gets to have all the cookies in the jar – and I’ve always been fine with that. I’m also rather accepting, especially of realities that seem to bother other people. However, I struggle with the texture of my skin.

Some of you know exactly what I’m talking about: Sensitive skin. Sometimes hyper-sensitive. Reactive. The kind where you better patch test anything you put on it or you will be sorry for hours, days or possibly even weeks. Combination (oilier in the T zone, dry on the cheeks) skin that needs to be treated with the gentlest of care, and constantly registers its protests by bursting into harsh red flushes like angry gin blossoms and textures its complaints into a carpet of rough, often itchy and sometimes even painful little bumps.

Sensitive skin is the gift that keeps giving. If you struggle too, please keep reading.

A friend recommended that I try products with Matrixyl in them when I complimented her gorgeous, glowing skin. She insisted it literally re-textured her skin. But you see where I’m going with this, don’t you? When you have skin like mine, everything you could put on it is suspect and some days, you don’t even dare to dream. The thought of trying anything new strikes fear in you. Me? I literally have to talk myself into it. But where does a girl get * just Matrixyl * at an affordable price to even patch test this far-fetched idea? Oh wait, that’s right, Deceim carries it. It’s part of THE ORDINARY line of products that are anything but ordinary.

Day and night for ten days and, no brag, my skin looks absolutely beautiful. I have no idea why this works, what makes this work for me or if this is the miracle cure for wrinkles, but who needs foundation now? Not this girl. Not anymore. Because, less than two weeks in, my skin is thisclose to perfect.

Usually if I’m crying over a product it’s because it hurts, burns or stings. Not this time. I started to cry when I wrote that last paragraph because I never thought it would be true. If you have skin problems, you understand. It can be uncomfortable, painful and make you feel so horribly insecure, even dirty when you know your skin is clean. This kind of experience? It's transforming.

Good people of DECEIM, you’re changing lives one tiny little bottle at time and I’m so grateful. Thank you for your reasonably priced, incredible line. While your products are as unique as the people who will use them (and not every product is for everyone) this one is definitely for me. Oh, and here’s that new equation for you:

Matrixyl 10% + HA = Me (beautiful)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Above is my review for MATRIXYL 10% + HA (by EL on 25 May 2018) from The Ordinary website. I order all my DECIEM products directly from their site, so I've posted my reviews of their products there. My reviews are listed under EL (although I am not the only EL listed there) but all my reviews follow this format and style, so I'm not hard to find there. As I was not a member of Makeup Alley until today, I'll repost the review here.

It's worth noting that, months later, I use this product every night, its effects are ongoing and building, and I credit it with helping me achieve the beautiful skin of my dreams. Also, if you're the empathetic kind, I cried when I wrote that review, I still cry every time I even think about it, and I'm sorry if I made you cry when you read it.

Please remember, if you're struggling, you do have good skin and it's just a matter of finding the right products, using them correctly and establishing a routine. In the grand scheme of things, I'm only special to the people who like and love me, so if I can do this, so can you. I believe in you and wish you all the very best!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I see visible results using this product and one of the few products I would repurchase from Deciem. It makes my skin more clear, glowing, and youthful.

This is definitely one of the best products out there. Good concentration of Matrixyl in two forms in a base of hyaluronic acid. What else could you ask for?

The only downside is that it is a bit sticky and can leave a bit of shine but if you apply something else afterwards, then it should resolve the issues.

Overall, I really like this product and it has science backing up its efficacy at the concentration listed on the bottle.