wet n wild PhotoFocus Eyeshadow Primer

wet n wild PhotoFocus Eyeshadow Primer
PhotoFocus Eyeshadow Primer

4.3

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Synthetic Beeswax, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Sorbic Acid, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Dimethiconol, Nelumbo Nucifera Stamen Extract, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

100% best eyeshadow primer out there.
Miles better than urban decay, art deco and benefit (stay don't stray) plus at a fraction of the price. A real steal!
Holds eyeshadow in place all day, literally 24 hours, no creases at all. Love it :)

on 6/8/2018 12:46:00 PM

Tried EVERYTHING, high end, low end.... this is the shit. The only thing I miss is this primer in a beige base color.

Love this. It decreases the oil on my eyelids, and prevents my eyeshadow from creasing. It's absolutely amazing as an eyeshadow primer.

But I find that layering concealer over it is a bad idea. The tackiness makes the concealer stick too much and look patchy. For that reason, after putting this on my eyes, I only put powder over it, never concealer. Of course, this means it looks bad if I put it on my smile lines or my under eyes.

As an eyeshadow base - amazing.
Underneath concealer - bad idea

Great drugstore primer.makes my shadow last well into the next day if need be. It's also thick in consistency. I have oily lids so if u do too I highly recommend.

I like the texture and finish of this primer but it dried out my lids something fierce.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Love this stuff!!! I prefer it over Too Faced shadow insurance. Basically it's just hits the sweet spot of primers. It's a squeeze tube instead of a doe foot, and I personally prefer the squeeze tube. It's a creamy pale skin tone that slightly evens out your eye lid but doesn't actually cover veins or anything. It doesn't separate in the tube (ehem Too Faced). It lasts all day on my oily eye lids. It's just perfect. This is my second tube of it and I still love it. I see no reason to purchase a high end eyeshadow primer. Maybe a MAC paint pot if I want opacity but that's it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Absolute best eyeshadow primer I've ever used. I have oily lids and hooded eyes and this has been the only primer that keeps my eyeshadow from creasing for hours on end. Such an amazing product for such a low price. Will be the only eyeshadow primer I'll buy.

on 4/3/2018 5:22:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I first heard of this in a youtube video by Tati, I love her! Anyway and the product is so cheap so If I dodnt like It thats fine. Im so sick of buying stuff who just dont work out... This reminds me a lot of Urban decay pimers with a higher price. It makes my shadows go on smooth, blend well, make em last, creese less etc. It just improves the eye look. I set it with any powder or shadow relly it works. Practical packaging, easy so sqeese out the right amount, you dont need that much. Its quite pretty for the prce as weel. And easy travel cause of the light weight. The product will last you for ages! Im just so impressed by this little gem, I want nothing else :) The only perhaps downfall would be that it dosent cover a lot, evens out tha skintone a tiny bit, you will cover up the area anyway, and for a natural look this is a good thing. I am pale, for darker skin tones I dont know how the sahde would look.

on 4/2/2018 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I didn't expect a lot from this product but purchased it to see if the positive claims were really all that. Some background - I have very deep-set eyes with super-oily lids. The only primer that's ever held up for a full day is Urban Decay's Eye Shadow Primer Potion. But I decided to try the Wet 'n' Wild product because even if it didn't work, I'd only be out $5. And if it did work I'd save a bundle on not having to buy UD's primer!

I wore it every day for a week, applying it with a heavy hand, a lighter hand, and everything in between. I tried it with a few different eye shadows, all of which are the same ones used with the UD primer. Unfortunately I only got a few hours of wear out of this Wet 'n' Wild primer. It just wasn't a match for my biology. Also, I noticed difficulty getting my eye shadow to apply evenly and to blend well. Now I also have some challenges with the UD primer, but not nearly to the extent as with the Wet 'n' Wild primer. So this is a no-go for me. But for folks whose lids are only borderline oily and don't want to spend big $$$, I'd recommend giving it a try.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HG!!! I have extremely oily eyelids and this makes my eyeshadow last alllll day. It’s amazing, and I can’t believe it’s so cheap. I’ll never be buying Urban’s primer potion again!!