100%

price range

Reviews

from

a month ago

Yes, finally, I have a holy grail! Better than Wet n Wild, much better than Urban Decay.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

8 months ago

Oh Wow, I am Extremely Impressed with this Product. Matte Eye Primer in NUDE. It is Oil Free, Fragrance Free and Paraben Free. It Comes in a Tube and you only need the teeny tiniest dab to Cover the Lid. It Spreads well and definitely leaves a Matte Finish. It also allows your Eyeshadows to Blend easily and have Staying Power throughout the day and or night. This is actually very Comparable to MAC Painterly Paint Pot, it just Comes in a Tube. For people that have been using MACS Paint Pots for years, like I have because it is mostly everyone's Holy Grail, ULTA is a really good one to try. You Cannot beat the Price. Highly Recommended!! A++ ULTA

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

from

a year ago

What a nice surprise! Applies easily to lid and under bottom lashes with fingertip. Very matte, quite opaque. Keeps my NYX slide-on pencil liner and translucent mineral shadow on all day and evening, as much as 15 hours. I wouldn’t mind if it were just a teeny bit deeper shade. Not a problem when I use a brush to apply close to top and bottom lashes.This bests primers I’ve bought from Lancome, Merle Norman, Bare Escentuals, and so many others, both pricey and not. This one’s a steal! Edit: discovered that mixing a bit with the brow gels makes them wear much better!

About reviewer (141 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesHazel

2 years ago

This is a great eye primer. As indicated, it's a nude/skintone shade; unlike some others I've tried, it's a light color, neutral tone (not orange as some are) and pretty much evens color and covers slight veins on the lids. Powder shadow goes over it smoothly, and lasts all day. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it, plus it doesn't dry out my dry eyelid skin. I got this during the half price off sale and feel it was a great deal for $6, but would be willing to pay the full $12 price. Note that I have a lot of eye primers, and this may give my previous favorite (Tarte 360 Clean Slate, sadly discontinued) a run for its money!

About reviewer (243 reviews)

Age56 & Over