Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

One of the few MU products I keep repeatedly buying (I’m always BOLO for the next newest greatest thing—I like trying new products!) I’m stuck between this & MAC 24H primer both are equally awesome & UD is a couple dollars cheaper & they don’t test although their parent company does. UDPP makes my e/s & liner stay put & I put a little on my tzone for less blotting (it seems to work! I’m oily!). This is my fave e/s primer & when I finish my MAC I’ll “only” rebuy UDPP (the travel size is only $12 & lasts a long time.) The big 1 I’d worry about drying out some. I don’t mind the wand, I reserve mine for personal use. Bottom line is it does its job, it’s fairly easy to procure, & it won’t break the bank. #winning Grade: A+

on 4/20/2018 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

WORTH EVERY PENNY! I heard the amazing reviews for this product, and I finally bit the bullet and purchased it...and wow! Really great stuff, doesn't irritate my eyes and makes my eye shadow look amazing and last all day like I just put it on. I'm only mad I waited this long to purchase it! five stars all the way.

on 4/16/2018 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this at Ulta because of all the rave reviews. I am really impressed with this eyeshadow primer and absolutely worth the hype! This makes my eyeshadow last 12+ hours and the Lancome eyeshadow primer I had used for several years only lasted me 8 hours. I bought this in the mini size and will for sure buy this in the full size. Love it!!!!!

on 4/15/2018 1:46:00 PM

I was pleasantly surprised by this primer. My eyelids are so oily that no eyeshadow stays put on them without creasing or dissolving. So I never really wear e/s. With just a small amount of this primer, my eye shadow lasted 5 to 6 hours! I bought it during Ulta's sale, but would gladly pay full price for it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Used to be a good product a few years ago but they have def changed the formula in recent times as it doesn’t work on me anymore :( leaves eyelids oily with crease lines shortly after applying eyeshadow. No good :( go with benefit stay don’t stray or Art Deco!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This primer is just ok for me. It works pretty well but others hold up on my oily eyelids better. I prefer Too Faced, wet n wild, and the NYX waterproof to this one. If you have drier skin you may prefer this one though.

on 4/10/2018 5:10:00 PM

I see a lot of good reviews on this primer but for some reason it does NOT work for me. I've tried applying a small amount and a larger amount but neither works and my eyeshadow STILL creases. I was looking forward to not seeing my makeuup crease. Very disappointed with this product.

on 3/24/2018 6:21:00 PM

Granted this is a great product, but I find Shadow Insurance to be less oily - and have less of yellow tint on my more neutral skin. I kind of get some eyeliner transfer (I tend to use gel or liquid) when I use UD primer.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

An oldie but a goodie. I've used this throughout all the repackagings and reformulations and it still remains my favorite eye primer. It drastically enhances the vividness and intensity of eyeshadows and locks them in place for the whole day. The texture is perfect for the job, too - not too dry and crumbly and not too oily. I will never do an eye look without priming first, because everything just looks mediocre without it. Good eyeshadows, bad eyeshadows... every eyeshadow benefits from it.

The wand applicator is pretty annoying but it doesn't take away from how great the formula is.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Amazing primer,honestly the price is fair for what it does and how long it lasts.I don't use any other primer unless I am running errands and don't care about my eyeshadow.This primer really does help keep your eyeshadows locked in,but doesn't stop them from being blendable.Doesn't smell,a little goes a long way,and it goes on smoothly.