Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I don't LOVE this and don't really know why so many people do. I hate the applicator, which sometimes just doesn't pick up anything. It definitely prevents my shadow from creasing as quickly as it would without primer, but after two hours, it creases as usual. I do like, however, that it makes colours and sparkle look more intense than it does without it. Same level as Two Faced Shadow Insurance. I have yet to find a perfect primer.

on 6/18/2017 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Potion is right!!
Let's start with the gorgeous and unique packaging, when I go into my makeup drawer, there is no mistaking this for anything else. It's a statement piece on a vanity

Texture wise, this is liquid silk. It is so creamy and buttery and it just glides on like a dream. The applicator gets a good amount of product and it's very easy to apply

It works amazing. It makes my shadows build very smoothly and even brings out alot of pigment in them.
I would, and will definitely be buying more of this once I run out. I really love it

on 6/14/2017 4:22:00 AM

I loved it!

The Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer is amazing and long lasting! You can get so many different shades, it evens out your skin tone on your eyelid.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

of course, the legendary eyeshadow primer
i think this is one of the best primer i ever have
my eyeshadow stays perfectly on my oily eyelid whenever i use this

very helpful for me due to my oily eyelid

on 5/23/2017 3:34:00 PM

So I read so many reviews and researched several eyeshadow primers prior to finally deciding to give Urban Decay Primer Potion a try. I have to say that I have been VERY satisfied with my choice! I have tried to Two Faced eyelid primer without much luck so I was hesitant about this purchase but it has not let me down. It is on the pricey side (as most Urban Decay products are) but seriously sooo worth it. I will probably go through a lot less eyeshadow and save myself some dough in that regard anyway!

As advertised, it really does make your eyeshadow richer in colour, more even and way easier to apply without feeling heavy or sticky. The first day I wore it, I did full eye makeup and sweat throughout the day, without touch ups, and when I went to take my makeup off at the end of the day it looked as though I had JUST applied it! This stuff is seriously amazing and gets major bonus points with me for being cruelty free on top of all this. So, if you've been considering purchasing this, do it! You won't be disappointed!

I don't really know how to feel about it just because this is the first eyeshadow primer I have ever tried. I find it does increase the longevity of my eyeshadows but I wonder if it's worth the price. I want to try the nyx eyeshadow primer and the smashbox.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my HG eyeshadow primer! I love that they changed the packaging, and that it can easily be squeezed out now :) I have been using this primer for a long time, and I love how it keeps my eyeshadow on all day even with my super oily eyelids! I love to wear this even if I'm not going to wear any eyeshadown for the day. It also last me a super long time! So although it might be pricey, it lasts a very long time.

on 5/8/2017 7:53:00 PM

I bought this primer and at least one month of use it was very dry. The application stick was damage and all the product was on top of the packaging. I didn´t like this product

This stuff really works. I have hooded lids and oily eyelids. Without this, eyeshadow would only last on me for an hour or two, no matter how much blending and setting I did. With this, it lasts all day! And reduces transfer too. I'm impressed.

Video Reviews & Tutorials