Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I absolutely love this primer! I use this primer every single day. It goes on smoothly and once eyeshadow is on, it's not budging

on 3/27/2017 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is completely useless for me. I have tried using this differently but to no avail. I do get the best results when I use this before cleaning my entire lid with a make up remover (to remove my cream and any other oil) but it doesn't make my eyeliner last as long as it promises for.

I use baby powder on my lids before applying my eyeliner and this works as as well or sometimes worse than that. However this is just my experience. My lids are super oily...

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

What a waste of money. I would have returned it if I bought it myself, but unfortunately I have received it as a Christmas gift form a friend of mine.
Why do I hate it:
I apply it on clean eyelids first and than I apply foundation to the rest of my face. By the time I've done with foundation this primer creases all over my lids at every single time!
Why do I need a primer that creases if I have eyeshadows (MAC) that do not do that for hours?
It might be a personal thing, but I would strongly recommend to try it on first and wait for couple of hours to see how it performs before actually buying it.

on 3/19/2017 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is for the "old" tube/formula (have not tried the new). I was at Nordstrom Rack yesterday, and they had a ton of these for about ~$10. I've only tried cheapie eye primers before, but had heard good things about the UD primer. HOLY COW. GAME CHANGER. I never really realized that my eye makeup could stay so pristine for so long! I feel like a YouTube Model! Now that I know they've changed the formula, I'm gonna go back and stock up!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have the eye shadow primer which is in the bottle with the wand and I HATE it. Everyone raves about this product (well they used to) and I can't understand why. From reading the reviews it sounds like they changed the formula whilst they changed the packaging but I can't say as I've never used it when it's been in that packaging. It's rather difficult to apply with the wand and quite awkward and I can't say I noticed a difference in my eye shadow longevity or made the eye shadows any more vibrant and pigmented. I might as well just use my foundation or concealer than use this.

on 3/4/2017 2:22:00 PM

My eyes were swollen and caused the back of my hand itchiness and redness when applied.

on 2/23/2017 8:37:00 PM

I really like this eyeshadow primer. I have very oily eyelids and eyeshadow normally doesn't last long on me. But this product makes it last all day long. An extra plus is that it makes the shadows appear more pigmented as well.

on 2/19/2017 1:46:00 PM

Absolutely brilliant makes the colours pop and my eyeshadow does not move and lasts all day and night.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Hadn't used it in a while I remember getting samples of it when I ordered from sephora just didn't buy a full size until now and I don't know why I waited to be honest. This is a beige- y colored primer for me it hides all the discoloration on my eyelids. When i use this primer I have no issues with any eyeshadow PERIOD. It stays in place all day and I don't have to worry about any creasing or smudging. Its not a bad price either I got mine on sale around Christmas. Its one of the only primers I will use from now on.

holy grail primer, this holds my eyeshadow for days, even on the nights i've slept in my makeup. It works so well, I've bought 4 bottles & don't dare to try anything else- when you know something works & it works great, you don't switch. a little goes a LONG way so definitely worth the pricepoint.