Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

HG eyeshadow primer. Product goes on smooth and dries quickly. Drastically extends the life of my drugstore and high end eyeshadows. I have extremely oily lids and this is essential for perfect eyeliner application. I always get samples and purchase full size if I have an Ulta/Sephora coupon.

on 8/17/2017 7:21:00 PM

I can moisturize the heck outta my eyelids and everything and it still makes them look dry. Eyeshadow lasts yeah but I have better results with NYX eyeshadow base cause it doesn't dry my eyelids out.

The Best.Period. My eyeshadow doesn't move. This is the only eye primer I will use and I have used it for at least 10 years.

on 8/14/2017 2:33:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I went back to using this after testing several primers from other companies. I love the squeeze tube. You need just the tiniest amount to cover the lid. Once applied it dries down and feels very smooth (silicones). I always set the area with some translucent powder before applying shadow. This is an important step to further prep the lid and I've noticed that it makes a big different. With this step, the shadow does not grab onto any patches, goes on more smoothly, and seems to last longer. I wear this almost every day and a small tube lasts me several months. Overall, this is my favorite eyeshadow primer and I will continue to repurchase.

truly lasts all day!

highly recommend! my bottle (average retail size) has lasted me a LONG time, i can't even remember when i purchased it! I apply makeup everyday and also use it on my clients as well so it's money well spent!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

The freaking best eye shadow primer. The e/s does not move all day ! I've run out of 2 tubes already.

Really love it!!

Great, classic product. The price is obviously specific to UD and higher end brands, but I haven't found primers as good as high end ones in the drugstore, so this is worth it. A little goes a pretty long way as well.

I like how this primer applies smoothly on the eyelid . It allows your eyeshadow to look beautiful for hours, but once I got the 6 -7 hr mark it can start to crease a bit . I'm happy that it comes in a smaller size and that it's now paraben free.