Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

Love it! The only primer that works for my oily lids and doesn’t burn. Ordered it from Amazon and will definitely purchase it again. A little goes a very long way - I consider the price reasonable.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairGrey, Wavy, Fine

3.0

Oct/03/2017

I was eyeing it on Amazon where the price only $15 instead of $20 I heard it cost on the website. I have been using e.l.f. stick primer the one that had another end for eyeliner sealent ( which I don't use). I use it with a nyx base. My shadow stays on all day. I started grabbing thank me later when I'm using cheaper eyeshadow. It's really not that great. Without a doubt I must use …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

SkinOther, Fair

HairOther

EyesHazel

May/03/2017

I got a sample of this in one of my ipsy bags and I've been using it every day. Keeps my shadows from creasing and easy to apply. I have quite a few primers that work just as good well so I won't repurchase.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (921 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

Oct/13/2016

This really isn't a bad primer! It works well and does its job. Elizabeth Mott is a difficult brand to get your hands on (online only unless I'm mistaken) so I wouldn't go out of my way to get it.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

Sep/11/2016

Really good primer, I like it as much as my Lorac primer. In fact it reminds me a lot of Loracs.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (734 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

Jun/02/2016

Received sample and this primer is the most effective I've ever used. It's smooth, and keeps oil at bay for the entire day AND into the night. It is amazing! I have very oily lids, and this primer is bullet-proof for me and the longest-lasting I've used.

The price is so high, tho, that I likely wouldn't purchase it. But this sample tube is lasting quite a long …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (93 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Wavy, Other

May/19/2016

This is my current favorite eye primer. I like it better than wet n wild, and that's saying something! It keeps my eye shadow looking perfect all day.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Coarse

1.0

Apr/21/2016

This product makes my eyelids feel sticky.

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

EyesBlue

Mar/13/2016

I have oily skin, so naturally, oily lids. This primer kept my eyeshadow in place with NO CREASING, for 10 hours on a hot & humid day. I'm positive it would have lasted longer. I prefer this primer over all the others I've tried - high end & drugstore. It blends into skin like a dream. It's a very pale pink color but is colorless on the skin - it's not going to cover …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

Jan/14/2016

I got this in an Ipsy bag and was pleasantly surprised. I always have issues with my eye shadow fading, even with use of a primer. This truly keeps my eyeshadow in place and vibrant all day. I might consider purchasing it after I run out!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (81 reviews)

Age25-29