Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion

Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion

Water • Butylene Glycol • Glycerin • PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether • Hydroxyethyl Urea • Sodium Acetyl Hyaluronate • Sodium Hyaluronate • Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate (Nano Hyaluronic Acid) • Hydroypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate • Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer (3D Hyaluronic Acid) • Aphanothece Sacrum (Sacran) Exopolysaccharides • Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate • Glycosyl Trehalose • Diglycerin • Sorbitol • Pentylene Glycol • Triethyl Citrate • Carbomer • Polyquaternium-51 • PEG-32 • PEG-75 • Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer • Disodium EDTA • Potassium Hydroxide • Diethoxyethyl Succinate • Disodium Succinate • Succinic Acid • Phenoxyethanol • Methylparaben

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I’m very pleased with this. Before using this product my personal experiences with hyaluronic had left me wondering what all the hype was about. Also, I’ll admit that I’ve always been a little bit confused about exactly how it does what it does and how to make sure it’s doing it. Meaning- I know it helps retain moisture but does that mean water? I assume(d) the answer is yes.
And with that precarious knowledge I decided to bust out my humidifier at night. It actually makes a huge difference!
I also have a fine missing spray bottle that I’ve mixed distilled water and this in about equal parts. I use it all over after the shower before moisturizing and after I apply my makeup.
I even got a bottle for my mom and she likes it too!

on 9/3/2017 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Like woah this stuff is hydrating. Not a lotion or a toner in texture, it's more like a thick serum or a gel. It makes my skin look dewy and plump without breaking me out. Even better - after applying, spray some water over top and seal in with a thick moisturizer or oil. I bought this for around $10 on Amazon and it's one of my favorite recent purchases. A must-try if you're looking for serious hydration

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

By far the best hyaluronic acid product that I have ever tried, and I've tried them all! I have been using the regular Hada Labo lotion toner and it's great. But this stuff is on another level! It doesn't even feel like sticky water like the others. This makes you moisturizers penetrate that much better. I use it at night, after washing, but before treatments/ serums/ oils. I apply on a damp face, letting it dry for 5 minutes, then I proceed with other products. I also use it in the morning before my makeup routine . My makeup looks flawless. My pores are hardly noticeable. My skin looks and feels like a baby's bum! I'm not kidding, this stuff is amazing! I had to order it from Japan and it took about a month, but sooooo worth the wait. And you can't beat the $12 price tag!!! Also, I have dehydrated oily skin ( if that makes sense) and I find that by rehydrating my skin again, my oil production cuts way down. And absolutely no breakouts from this either.

This stuff works. My skin doesn't feel dry anymore!

on 6/21/2016 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Mother of god this stuff is amazing.

I ordered it from Japan on ebay; it came in about 10 days. It arrived this morning and I decanted a bit for a coworker to use and of course I was messy doing it, so I had some on my hands to test.

I put it on my neck and followed with the smallest bit of lotion. 10 hours later it's still super moisturized, like more moisturized than it's ever been and not greasy at all.

I came home and threw some on over my day's makeup and sunscreen to see if it would work over three or four layers of stuff, and it still does, 5 hours later.

The five types of hyaluronic acid in one product is a game changer - they penetrate deep and my skin looks very plump.

I will update after a week or two of testing for breakouts/irritation/whatever.

on 11/19/2015 11:46:00 PM

This lotion is really amazing! I had to order from Japan as there were no US sellers on eBay who had this. Well this product is well worth the wait. This has 5 types of Hyaluronic acid and Sakurin. First more Hyaluronic acid yes please! I have the regular gokujyun lotion and love it. So when I saw the review for this on Ratzilla I knew I had to try this.

My skin is combination dry in the winter so now more than ever I need hydration. This gives me that. I use a lot less of this lotion then the original. It also has Sakuran which is an algae derivative with the Hyaluronic acid it makes my skin so calm, hydrated, and smooth.

My skin from using this is so nice it really feels fantastic and it feels like my serums and snail creams absorb better and faster. It's soft, my pores barely show, and I do not break out like I used to. I found keeping my skin properly hydrated really cut back on my acne because the more hydrated the less sebum that is produced, less sebum = less acne in my experience.

I apply this lotion when my face is damp. If it's not I spray it with rose water or something because Hyaluronic acid needs moisture on your skin to bind to. It absorbs and pulls water from the environment. So a damp face will make this absorb fast, not dry out the skin, and does not feel sticky. The actual product feels silky but has no cones in it.

I do not know if this is going to be permanent in the Hada Labo line. I hope it is because I don't want to go back to my regular gokujyun lotion. I need so much less and I have had no irritation or breakouts since using this. The fact that it has 5 sodium hyluronate is really good because the more hydrated my skin is the more balanced it seems.

I really love Hada Labo products and this is now my favorite lotion and I own the red,white, and green bottles as well. My skin is so soft and smooth, my serums and creams absorb better, and my skin is not breaking out. Using a lotion as a toner has changed my skin for the better. Excellent product! Recommended.