Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion

Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion

4.4

Water Butylene Glycol Glycerin PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether Hydroxyethyl Urea Sodium Acetyl Hyaluronate Sodium Hyaluronate Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate (Nano Hyaluronic Acid) Hydroypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer (3D Hyaluronic Acid) Aphanothece Sacrum (Sacran) Exopolysaccharides Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate Glycosyl Trehalose Diglycerin Sorbitol Pentylene Glycol Triethyl Citrate Carbomer Polyquaternium-51 PEG-32 PEG-75 Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer Disodium EDTA Potassium Hydroxide Diethoxyethyl Succinate Disodium Succinate Succinic Acid Phenoxyethanol Methylparaben

on 5/2/2018 6:36:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

USE THIS ON YOUR HAIR! Sorry for the shouty capitals but you guys need to try this. I’m a no silicone girl with fine, high porosity hair and I just could not get my hair to absorb moisture, until this. My wash method. As I am cowash Use micro fibre towel to remove as much water as possible (still damp) Saturate hair with fermented rice water Add walnut size amount of hada labo Add deep conditioning mask Use plastic cap and keep on for as long as needed. (If I don’t sleep in mine, I usually keep it on for about an hour)

on 4/19/2018 10:23:00 AM

I have tried many hada labo toners ( 7 in total). I feel that this is very heavy compared to the rest of the toners. It’s almost like a light gel .dont like the texture of it . Sticky . Other than the texture , did not feel much effects . Prefer the normal toner .

on 4/4/2018 2:43:00 PM

Love! I am an HA/sodium hyaluronate junkie, and this is one of the products I like best. I pat this onto still damp skin, and normally mix in two drops of rose hip oil (unless it's the dead heat of summer), then continue on with my routine. This does a great job of "trapping" moisture on my skin, and keeps my skin hydrated all day. I paid about $30 CAD for the bottle, and when I consider how well this product performs, and how much product in the bottle, as compared with some of the other similar HA serums out there, this stuff is extremely well-priced for such an effective product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I’m not sure why this product doesn’t do much for my skin. But other hyaluronic serums didn’t either, so maybe it’s not an ingredient my skin needs. I’ve used it for a few months with no noticeable effects. I’m mid-fifties, with dry skin.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Ok, this product has completely changed my skin care game!! For all you dry skinned folk or folk who use accutane/ tretinoin, THIS is almost miraculous. My skin has never ever looked so plump and hydrated. This lotion contains 5 types (the original version has 4!) of Hyaluronic Acid, algae derived Sacran and Urea to deeply hydrate skin from the surface to the inner skin layers for significantly soft, smooth and supple skin. This is my HG hydrator. Before, I thought I was getting the best from my TO Buffet serum. This lotion blows that out of the water. You get a ton of product too for a good price. The feel of this is very smooth and glides effortlessly onto the skin. It is tad tacky upon application for me but my skin drinks this up so the tackiness does not remain long at all. I use this morning and night. I apply my tretinoin on top of this after it has been on my skin for about an hour at least. I cannot recommend this product enough. I guess I'm quickly becoming addicted to Korean and Japanese skin care products. My first foray into it was the SCINIC Honey AIO..now I'm gagging over this product. Get yourself some of this if you have dry, aging or dehydrated skin! xo

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I’m very pleased with this. Before using this product my personal experiences with hyaluronic had left me wondering what all the hype was about. Also, I’ll admit that I’ve always been a little bit confused about exactly how it does what it does and how to make sure it’s doing it. Meaning- I know it helps retain moisture but does that mean water? I assume(d) the answer is yes.
And with that precarious knowledge I decided to bust out my humidifier at night. It actually makes a huge difference!
I also have a fine missing spray bottle that I’ve mixed distilled water and this in about equal parts. I use it all over after the shower before moisturizing and after I apply my makeup.
I even got a bottle for my mom and she likes it too!

on 9/3/2017 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Like woah this stuff is hydrating. Not a lotion or a toner in texture, it's more like a thick serum or a gel. It makes my skin look dewy and plump without breaking me out. Even better - after applying, spray some water over top and seal in with a thick moisturizer or oil. I bought this for around $10 on Amazon and it's one of my favorite recent purchases. A must-try if you're looking for serious hydration

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

By far the best hyaluronic acid product that I have ever tried, and I've tried them all! I have been using the regular Hada Labo lotion toner and it's great. But this stuff is on another level! It doesn't even feel like sticky water like the others. This makes you moisturizers penetrate that much better. I use it at night, after washing, but before treatments/ serums/ oils. I apply on a damp face, letting it dry for 5 minutes, then I proceed with other products. I also use it in the morning before my makeup routine . My makeup looks flawless. My pores are hardly noticeable. My skin looks and feels like a baby's bum! I'm not kidding, this stuff is amazing! I had to order it from Japan and it took about a month, but sooooo worth the wait. And you can't beat the $12 price tag!!! Also, I have dehydrated oily skin ( if that makes sense) and I find that by rehydrating my skin again, my oil production cuts way down. And absolutely no breakouts from this either.

This stuff works. My skin doesn't feel dry anymore!

on 6/21/2016 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Edit: I had to stop using this because of animal testing - if someone has a good alternative please PM me!

Mother of god this stuff is amazing.

I ordered it from Japan on ebay; it came in about 10 days. It arrived this morning and I decanted a bit for a coworker to use and of course I was messy doing it, so I had some on my hands to test.

I put it on my neck and followed with the smallest bit of lotion. 10 hours later it's still super moisturized, like more moisturized than it's ever been and not greasy at all.

I came home and threw some on over my day's makeup and sunscreen to see if it would work over three or four layers of stuff, and it still does, 5 hours later.

The five types of hyaluronic acid in one product is a game changer - they penetrate deep and my skin looks very plump.

I will update after a week or two of testing for breakouts/irritation/whatever.