HADA LABO Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion

HADA LABO Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion

4.3

Water • Butylene Glycol • Glycerin • PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether • Hydroxyethyl Urea • Sodium Acetyl Hyaluronate • Sodium Hyaluronate • Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate (Nano Hyaluronic Acid) • Hydroypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate • Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer (3D Hyaluronic Acid) • Aphanothece Sacrum (Sacran) Exopolysaccharides • Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate • Glycosyl Trehalose • Diglycerin • Sorbitol • Pentylene Glycol • Triethyl Citrate • Carbomer • Polyquaternium-51 • PEG-32 • PEG-75 • Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer • Disodium EDTA • Potassium Hydroxide • Diethoxyethyl Succinate • Disodium Succinate • Succinic Acid • Phenoxyethanol • Methylparaben

on 3/25/2019 12:09:00 AM

I'm on my second bottle of this. I really like it. I have combo skin, oily tzone and a dry everywhere else. Moderately sensitive skin. This stuff it great. It's super hydrating. It helps my skin feel plumper and smooth. It doesn't break me out or clog my pores. Hyaluronic acid has really helped my skin out and uped my skin care game. This is the best one I've tried so far with the Ordinary's coming in second.

Pros:
Super hydrating.
Plumps the skin.
Smooths texture.
Instant and long term results.
Nice consistency. A little goes a long way.
Gentle. Didn't break me out.
Affordable for such a large amount.

Cons:
I've only found it online. You can buy it off of amazon or yestyle.

I'm keeping this one in my routine. It really is awesome! I think all skin types would like this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this product for its value and ingredients (5 types of hyaluronic acid; urea is great for skin). My first bottle lasted me 8 months of almost daily use. And I can get a refill for it! I love using it in the morning before sunscreen and makeup. It's easier just to use a moisturizer with hyaluronic acid but this one does seem worth it if you don't mind the extra step. For me, this is all I need for the morning in the warmer months.

on 2/22/2019 7:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

My skin: actually kind of normal right now, how strange. Generally I would say combination, though, leaning dry in the winter and slightly oily in the summer. Used to have mild to moderate acne for years and years, finally managed to mostly clear it up last year. Not a lot of skin concerns as long as the acne is under control; large pores, of course, but who doesn't have those, one or two very faint early wrinkles forming, but I'm 40, soon 41. That's pretty great, considering.

I have a long history with urea. I went through what feels like hundreds of tubes of the Eucerin 5% Urea moisturizer, it was my favourite skincare product for 10 or 15 years. It was pretty much the only thing that would keep my face hydrated enough, especially in the winter, without aggravating the acne and feeling too heavy. I love that stuff, and my skin loves urea as an ingredient, but it disappeared from the shelves where I am a few years back.

About a year ago I had a stress-related flare-up of acne, dehydration, irritation and general skin badness, and came across https://simpleskincarescience.com/ doing some research on how to deal with it. The Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium products were recommended as good hydrating products containing urea, so I ordered the lotion and the Gokujyun Premium perfect gel cream. Long story reasonably short: I love this so much, the lotion especially. My skin loves this so much. I am so happy to have a couple of great hydrating products with urea in my life again, and this winter I haven't really been struggling with dehydration or dryness at all. I'm just not dry or dehydrated, in February, in Sweden. It's bizarre.

Would I recommend? Yes. Would I repurchase? I have.

on 2/16/2019 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I know this is a loved product, but it just didn't work for me. I have dry and dehydrated skin. I used an entire bottle. As positives, I didn't have any negative reactions, it didn't pill, it worked well with other products, the packaging is great, and the price it low. However, it didn't help my skin; I didn't notice any positive impacts. I've tried other similar products that have had a more noticeable impact, but unfortunately at a much higher pricepoint.

on 12/6/2018 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was really worried this would break me out, but my skin looooves it. It really shouldn't have been a surprise considering how much my skin loves humectants, generally speaking. Anyway, I either apply this on damp/wet skin (not dripping wet, but not far off) after cleansing, or I apply this over other serums and then liberally douse my skin with something like Mario Badescu rosewater spray. That way I'm actually giving it water to pull into my skin since that's kind of how humectants work - and if moisture isn't available through your environment you've got to get it somewhere for this to work it's best. Anyway, this doesn't come in quite as giant a bottle as my other J-Beauty favourite, Kiku-masamune high moist lotion, but I've had my current bottle for about a year and I'm only about 2/3 of the way through it so it's definitely good value for the money. Between the two of them my skin has been so calm and hydrated, despite the fact that I consistently use tretinoin and strong exfoliants like Biologique Recherche Lotion P50.

on 12/5/2018 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

Wanted to love this but it gave me closed comedones. Before that happened it really made my skin look super good! Moisturized and glowy. Gave it to my mom who is in her late 60s and it makes her skin look nice. Sometimes I use it at night under vaseline on my lips and I wake up with plump, moisturized lips. Might try this again as a once a week treatment for dry winter skin. I recommend for those who aren't acne prone!

on 11/21/2018 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I purchased this after using up the original Hada Labo Moist Lotion as the reviews I read were really good. The premium version is thicker than the original - but still a lightweight gel. My issue with this is that I find that it stings my skin on application and can sometimes leave redness and irritation.I think this version contains niacinamide - which doesn't agree with my skin My skin is fairly normal, not overly sensitive and can be dehydrated. The original version is great for me but my skin reacts badly to this version. I have given 3 stars because I like the formula and I do think for those not sensitive to niacinamide, that it will be a good product in your regime.

on 5/2/2018 6:36:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

USE THIS ON YOUR HAIR! Sorry for the shouty capitals but you guys need to try this. I’m a no silicone girl with fine, high porosity hair and I just could not get my hair to absorb moisture, until this. My wash method. As I am cowash Use micro fibre towel to remove as much water as possible (still damp) Saturate hair with fermented rice water Add walnut size amount of hada labo Add deep conditioning mask Use plastic cap and keep on for as long as needed. (If I don’t sleep in mine, I usually keep it on for about an hour)

on 4/19/2018 10:23:00 AM

I have tried many hada labo toners ( 7 in total). I feel that this is very heavy compared to the rest of the toners. It’s almost like a light gel .dont like the texture of it . Sticky . Other than the texture , did not feel much effects . Prefer the normal toner .

on 4/4/2018 2:43:00 PM

Love! I am an HA/sodium hyaluronate junkie, and this is one of the products I like best. I pat this onto still damp skin, and normally mix in two drops of rose hip oil (unless it's the dead heat of summer), then continue on with my routine. This does a great job of "trapping" moisture on my skin, and keeps my skin hydrated all day. I paid about $30 CAD for the bottle, and when I consider how well this product performs, and how much product in the bottle, as compared with some of the other similar HA serums out there, this stuff is extremely well-priced for such an effective product.