Rose Water (Drugstore)

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Rosewater (Try to find Turkish rosewater -world's most famous and high quality roses are from there- )

I don't know why I didn't start using it earlier! I bought pure organic rose (rosa damascena) flower water on a whim after I ran out of my Avene Thermal Water and while I loved it I wanted to get something more "beneficial" than just pure water. Preferably a mist that I could use after skincare routine (before moisturizer) or even as a finishing spray after I do my makeup.
It works wonderfully at both!
I have sensitive, combination skin but very prone to dryness and allergic reactions. After I use it, my skin is refreshed, calmed, softened, brightened- I'm in love! The smell is gorgeous, goes away in about a minute but makes using this product so addictive!
I'm glad I've got it in a spray format, comes very handy. I've found a new HG skincare product!

I am 69 years old, with dry, sensitive skin, and
live in a dry climate. My skin is soft and smooth. Heritage Store Rosewater, which I buy at Whole
Foods, is the best toner for me.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This has been my toner forever, it's cheap, smells delightful, gets off any residual makeup and is calming and moisturizing. Doesn't get any better than this!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Just started using this as a toner at night after cleansing. My skin often feels dry/tight after cleaning. As soon as i use rose water as a toner after my skins feels balanced, moisturized and less inflamed. It is also handy for removing any last traces of make up on a cotton ball.

Seriously loving the results! I wake up with my face feeling fresh and moisturized rather than dry.

Doesn't seem to upset my skin/cause breakouts in any way because it's so pure/natural.

HG!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

MY SKIN: 27 years old, Dehydrated most times (but DRY in winter, sometimes Oily in summer), Sensitive to a lot of products, Asian (but with a tanned/olive complexion), Australian climate.

PROs:
It is so light and gentle on my skin. I really does work. I love the smell and it is so cheap! I really am not a believer in home-made products or remedies, but I had some around the house and decided to try it, and I was so surprised it works! It makes my skin super soft and relieves any inflammation I may get from time to time.

CONs:
I really can't fault it.

I also can't cleanse in the morning as it is too stripping for my face and just use this to wash and tone my face in the morning. It is even more gentle than using water!!!

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

Rosewater has given me new skin!

I bought pure rosewater from Ebay and transferred it to a spray bottle. After I cleanse and tone, I spray some onto my face and pat it into my skin. I also use it to set my foundation.

It's an absolutely gorgeous thing to use on your skin. Honestly, within a week my skin was hydrated, better skin tone and glowing. I can definitely understand why others love it so much.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I use Rose Hydrosol and other Rose Waters (Essential oil and Water with and without emulsifiers added) for a multitude of beauty related and aromatherapeutic purposes. Skin care, hare care - the uses are vast and it's inexpensive. Just make sure you get one made from organic (pesticide free) roses.

Smells great too!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use the Heritage Rosewater in a spray bottle. I have always loved the smell but really never had a use for it. I put it in kaolin masks when I would mix them up myself, but never really thought it was doing anything. If anything I thought it was aggrevating my skin for the longest time. Turns out it wasn't though.

One super lazy day I decided I didn't want to wash my face so I used some clean cotton balls and squirted some rosewater onto them and wiped my face off with them. It felt nice and clean and I just put my moisturizer and makeup on as normal.

See the thing is I think it actually ended up helping my acne. I'm not acne free, but for months I was on minocycline and then I ran out. My face was pretty clear for awhile, but then the acne would pop back up, but I think the rosewater in the morning combined with not putting moisturizer on at time....my face has been relatively free. I still have painful breakouts not and again, but nothing like before.

Am I saying I will never go back on minocycline....no, but I'm saying this is helping me and has been helping me for over four months without it. And I like that. I don't mind taking an antibiotic for a bit if it means I have nice skin and can feel a little more confident, but I also, like not taking it if I can.

I am also addicted to the smell. I adore the smell of rosewater and it is a wonderful way to start the day! Very refreshing and lovely. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I bought some of the heritage store rose water from whole foods for about $3. It was totally worth the price considering ive never tried it before. The smell does seem a little "cheap" but the ingredients listed are literally 2 things: (in layman's terms) rose oil and water (that has been vortexed-whatever that means--I've added the picture) but it doesn't contain any extra ingredients or added perfumes. I have acne that's slowly clearing up and have been using this for only 4 days now. Any marks I've had have significantly lightened and nothing new has popped up whatsoever.im very impressed by something so cheap and simple! I don't see how it could even make your skin worse. I spray it on my face in the morning, lunch and before bed. Spraying each cheek with two pumps and the forehead with two pumps. Nothing to complain about yet! I like what it's doing! I really think it helps fade and reduce redness/inflammation

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hi friends
This stuff is like a tranquilizer I am so hyped up sometimes (stressed) and then i whip this sucker out and mist it all over my face. I am so addicted i carry it with me, and spray it in secrecy. It calms the skin, as well as ultra gentle. It also helps irritated and inflamed skin. I recommend this antidote for every one! It is super healthy and there is no harm in trying it out. Trust me pretty soon you too are going to be misting yourself in secrecy.

Namaste.