Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch

Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch

4.4

on 11/15/2017 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

These are good in so far as they stick well, and are unscented. They come in 3 different sizes, which is handy. They're as invisible as is possible for them to be. I wore them at night, with no skincare underneath. The problems l had with them are that 1) they left a red mark on my skin when removed the next morning, and a textural change which all needed concealing and 2) if you have an infected spot, the spot will just keep refilling, as these have no antibacterial action. I didn't finish using them as l needed to put bp on instead to actually get rid of the spot.

My skin came off with the patch. This is the worst patch ever. It came off and then now need more time to heal. Please take my advice and use it on acne that is big. Don't use on small pimple. It just makes it worst.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Having used both this and the Nexcare, I'd say this is far superior. It sticks better to skin, absorbs more, resealable packaging, and more sizes. If you're on a budget, get the Nexcare. This is slightly expensive if you're prone to breakouts and need plenty of this. So do check out your local stores for any deals on this product if you're planning on stocking up.

These are a skincare gamechanger for me! I put these on fully developed (and popped) pimples before I go to bed and the next morning, the swelling is down and those suckers are pretty well healed over! They really cut down the process of getting rid of a zit.

This all said, even though they don't cost much, I do feel like I'm paying a lot for little hydrocolloid circles. I think anything made out of hydrocolloid bandaging would do the trick.If anyone knows where I snag hydrocolloig packaging in greater/cheaper quantities, hit me up!

Purchased this product the 2nd time!! I felt like in order for this product to work, your pimple has to be the one that is ‘cooked’, meaning you can see the head/white pus at the surface of ur pimple. Wash your face thoroughly, pat dry with a clean towel and straight away apply the patch onto the pimples that are ‘cooked’. This works for me everytime whenever there are ‘cooked’ pimples. You will wake up with the pus absorbed into the patch and your pimple will shrink!

on 9/5/2017 6:52:00 AM

This is a very, very good product. You place one of the patches over your pimple, leave it on as you sleep and peel it off in the morning. The gunk that was inside comes out with it and you are left with basically a healed spot (I say basically because the skin still has to heal over the spot after you remove the patch, but the inside of the spot is completely gone). However, you have to wait for the spot to come to a head, and the more it comes to a head, the better it works. It also says on the packaging that you should not use this product if you have already tried to popped the spot and punctured the skin in doing so. I don't know why, but I guess the product becomes less effective somehow.

These are helpful, but I don't understand the "raves" . They only work on a very finite set of acne lesions for me, and as was the case last night, one did nothing on a pimple that I had already popped (a scenario where acne patches are usually known to come to the rescue).

Overall, I like them about the same as the Nexcare ones. I do feel the Nexcare ones are thicker and can thus draw out more of the sebaceous contents of the pore, but the CosRx are clear (in a certain light, they are basically invisible). Given that I typically only where patches at night, this is less of an issue for me, but something to keep in mind for others.

For my next batch, I'm going to go back to Nexcare and see if those are more effective.

on 8/11/2017 3:02:00 PM

These are little patches of magic. Put it on before bedtime and when you remove it you'll remove the worst of the zit

on 8/19/2017 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I love this so much. I have tried other hydrocolloid patches but nothing comes close to how well these adhere to the skin. They don't budge until you peel them off. I don't put these on blind pimples, I find that to be a waste. But as soon as I see pus forming, I slap this on. For me one of two things happen overnight. 1) When I peel it off in the morning, the part with the pus comes off with the patch. When this happens I usually slap another one after I shower which lets the patch suck out all the oozing clear fluid which helps flatten the area. 2) Or the part with the pus is bigger, which means the pimple is almost healed and might pop anytime. I slap on another patch if this is the case, and usually the same thing as 1) happens in the next one or two tries. It's pricey, but worth it in my opinion. I've used the Nexcare ones before. They used to fall off when I was sleeping.

on 8/1/2017 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

i was really excited to try these since i had some pimples i wanted to rid myself of. the packaging is nice and simple. the price is decent as well for what you get. i put about 5-6 of these on my face for a full day. i went out in them too since they're not all that noticeable, then took them off right before bed time. i looked in the mirror to see any results and there were none. they didn't reduce my pimples or anything, just left white circles on my face on the areas i put them on. i guess these work if you pop a pimple and you want to rid yourself of the dirt/puss in that affected area. luckily i only purchased 2. don't think i'll be using them again.