Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch

Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch

4.4

I like these for whiteheads, since they don't do much else for any other type of pimple. They are a little pricey considering the largest pack I've seen is only for 24 little dots, it'd be nice if they came in larger packages.

They do work amazingly well for white heads, or zits that have just been extracted, they suck up all the stuff in your skin and make the healing process quicker.

on 12/24/2017 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Comes in different sizes which is useful.
Light coloured and thin - not very visible.
Helps to draw out the pus and squeezing it out is easier and doesn't cause damage to my skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

A staple in my medicine cabinet. I keep back up packs in the closet. In all fairness, I have not tried other brands of hydrocolloid patches, although I can't compare, but I do find these to be effective, comfortable to wear, and not outrageously visible (I do only wear them overnight or at home, but still, no scaring the husband!). They are also reasonably priced, especially when bought in bulk. My preferred method of usage is to apply these to blemishes that have been lanced with a sterile needle. I apply some tea tree oil on the spot, let it dry, and then slap on one of these bad boys. When I wake up in the morning, blemishes are dramatically reduced, and not all dry, crusty, or shriveled and impossible to conceal with makeup. I find it satisfying seeing how much gunk has been pulled out too. All in all, these aren't the be all end all for acne care, as they won't prevent new blemishes, nor are they effective on blemishes that haven't come to a head, but they are dead useful to have for their limited use.

First time using this kind of patches for acne, I'm so happy I could see instant results after using these. I put it on at night, following the guidelines from other users that said this works well on active breakouts that already shows a whitehead so it can suck all the gunk out when you stick it on your acne.

I can see that my acne reduced in size and just less painful, and also what I love with this patch that it sticks very well and it just prevents you from picking on your acne which can be very very tempting lol. When I pick my active acne it just leaves an annoying scar that just would, not, fade. So this is very good for preventing that and at the same time heals your annoying acne.

Recommended for those of you who just does not want to handle with acne popping out of nowhere and can not patiently until it goes away. My only wish is for this product to be as cheap as possible so I can stock them for emergencies lol.

on 11/15/2017 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

These are good in so far as they stick well, and are unscented. They come in 3 different sizes, which is handy. They're as invisible as is possible for them to be. I wore them at night, with no skincare underneath. The problems l had with them are that 1) they left a red mark on my skin when removed the next morning, and a textural change which all needed concealing and 2) if you have an infected spot, the spot will just keep refilling, as these have no antibacterial action. I didn't finish using them as l needed to put bp on instead to actually get rid of the spot.

My skin came off with the patch. This is the worst patch ever. It came off and then now need more time to heal. Please take my advice and use it on acne that is big. Don't use on small pimple. It just makes it worst.

These are a skincare gamechanger for me! I put these on fully developed (and popped) pimples before I go to bed and the next morning, the swelling is down and those suckers are pretty well healed over! They really cut down the process of getting rid of a zit.

This all said, even though they don't cost much, I do feel like I'm paying a lot for little hydrocolloid circles. I think anything made out of hydrocolloid bandaging would do the trick.If anyone knows where I snag hydrocolloig packaging in greater/cheaper quantities, hit me up!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Having used both this and the Nexcare, I'd say this is far superior. It sticks better to skin, absorbs more, resealable packaging, and more sizes. If you're on a budget, get the Nexcare. This is slightly expensive if you're prone to breakouts and need plenty of this. So do check out your local stores for any deals on this product if you're planning on stocking up.

Purchased this product the 2nd time!! I felt like in order for this product to work, your pimple has to be the one that is ‘cooked’, meaning you can see the head/white pus at the surface of ur pimple. Wash your face thoroughly, pat dry with a clean towel and straight away apply the patch onto the pimples that are ‘cooked’. This works for me everytime whenever there are ‘cooked’ pimples. You will wake up with the pus absorbed into the patch and your pimple will shrink!

on 9/5/2017 6:52:00 AM

This is a very, very good product. You place one of the patches over your pimple, leave it on as you sleep and peel it off in the morning. The gunk that was inside comes out with it and you are left with basically a healed spot (I say basically because the skin still has to heal over the spot after you remove the patch, but the inside of the spot is completely gone). However, you have to wait for the spot to come to a head, and the more it comes to a head, the better it works. It also says on the packaging that you should not use this product if you have already tried to popped the spot and punctured the skin in doing so. I don't know why, but I guess the product becomes less effective somehow.