Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch

Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch

4.5

Purchased this product the 2nd time!! I felt like in order for this product to work, your pimple has to be the one that is ‘cooked’, meaning you can see the head/white pus at the surface of ur pimple. Wash your face thoroughly, pat dry with a clean towel and straight away apply the patch onto the pimples that are ‘cooked’. This works for me everytime whenever there are ‘cooked’ pimples. You will wake up with the pus absorbed into the patch and your pimple will shrink!

on 9/5/2017 6:52:00 AM

This is a very, very good product. You place one of the patches over your pimple, leave it on as you sleep and peel it off in the morning. The gunk that was inside comes out with it and you are left with basically a healed spot (I say basically because the skin still has to heal over the spot after you remove the patch, but the inside of the spot is completely gone). However, you have to wait for the spot to come to a head, and the more it comes to a head, the better it works. It also says on the packaging that you should not use this product if you have already tried to popped the spot and punctured the skin in doing so. I don't know why, but I guess the product becomes less effective somehow.

These are helpful, but I don't understand the "raves" . They only work on a very finite set of acne lesions for me, and as was the case last night, one did nothing on a pimple that I had already popped (a scenario where acne patches are usually known to come to the rescue).

Overall, I like them about the same as the Nexcare ones. I do feel the Nexcare ones are thicker and can thus draw out more of the sebaceous contents of the pore, but the CosRx are clear (in a certain light, they are basically invisible). Given that I typically only where patches at night, this is less of an issue for me, but something to keep in mind for others.

For my next batch, I'm going to go back to Nexcare and see if those are more effective.

on 8/11/2017 3:02:00 PM

These are little patches of magic. Put it on before bedtime and when you remove it you'll remove the worst of the zit

on 8/19/2017 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I love this so much. I have tried other hydrocolloid patches but nothing comes close to how well these adhere to the skin. They don't budge until you peel them off. I don't put these on blind pimples, I find that to be a waste. But as soon as I see pus forming, I slap this on. For me one of two things happen overnight. 1) When I peel it off in the morning, the part with the pus comes off with the patch. When this happens I usually slap another one after I shower which lets the patch suck out all the oozing clear fluid which helps flatten the area. 2) Or the part with the pus is bigger, which means the pimple is almost healed and might pop anytime. I slap on another patch if this is the case, and usually the same thing as 1) happens in the next one or two tries. It's pricey, but worth it in my opinion. I've used the Nexcare ones before. They used to fall off when I was sleeping.

on 8/1/2017 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

i was really excited to try these since i had some pimples i wanted to rid myself of. the packaging is nice and simple. the price is decent as well for what you get. i put about 5-6 of these on my face for a full day. i went out in them too since they're not all that noticeable, then took them off right before bed time. i looked in the mirror to see any results and there were none. they didn't reduce my pimples or anything, just left white circles on my face on the areas i put them on. i guess these work if you pop a pimple and you want to rid yourself of the dirt/puss in that affected area. luckily i only purchased 2. don't think i'll be using them again.

on 7/28/2017 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I had tried the Nexcare ones in the past and was always on the fence with them. I had gotten so many down votes on my review for them too, but I just wasn't convinced. I used them here and there but they weren't anything special to me. Somehow, I got word of these and to try them and I'm glad I did.

These stay on much better than the Nexcare but sometimes the Nexcare would stick on EXTRA hard (it would be so random...) and hurt/damage the skin to take them off. These seem more consistent. I feel that as similar as they are, these just work better. I had liked the "Ultra thin" Nexcare which I suppose could be part of their sticking issue, but I also liked the thinness. These are about as thin as the Nexcare ultra thin but work better. I've totally worn them out in desperate situations. It's noticeable but not that bad. Obviously over night is preferable, but sometimes you just have one that has to be covered in the daytime or you know it will get infected.

Like other people have said, I really don't think these work unless a pimple is popped. It just doesn't for me. But they are helping for the really bad ones that I mess with. I also agree with the sizing issue, and if you only use the medium size it does make these kind of pricey. But I still think they're great to have on hand, and I think the variety in size is a good thing sometimes, though I agree, more medium sizes would be better or the option to buy a pack of all mediums.

on 7/21/2017 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought it since there are so many great reviews out there about this product, let along the brand as a whole. However, I felt like it did nothing. My acne was still there although I had left it overnight. I've tried it enough on multiple occasion to say that I won't be repurchasing this item.

on 7/9/2017 6:06:00 AM

This product is AMAZING. Last time I usually use benzoyl peroxide pimple cream to get rid of pimples but they often make my skin dry and flaky
This pimple patch is easy to put on and at first I was so shocked at how I could actually wear these to school.
These work super well with any type of pimple- whiteheads or those with no heads. They suck the white pus out and also diminish and calm down the pimple overnight.
Also, its super affordable!! I usually order them online at like $1/$2 hehe

on 6/25/2017 5:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

These are great tools for fixing your skin! Put them on an open sore/pimple, go to sleep, and presto change-o all the gross stuff is on the patch rather than under your skin. Really they are a revolution. I wish i had know about these 20 years ago when I was a teenager.
On a side note I marked the price as a little high. Simple because I paid $5ish for 24 patches, when there is a very similar solution a lot cheaper per patch and a LOT closer (no shipping!). Go to Walmart/Target/Walgreens/You get the Idea - and get Blister Bandaids. Also known as Hydrocolloid Bandages. They don't need to be Bandaid brand. Take them home, peel a bit of the white-protect-the-sticky backing off, snip off a piece the right size for your problem, and stick it on.
These bandages are exactly the same thing as the Cosrx. Only you get more for the price and you can vary the sizes. The draw back is that you have to cut them up.