Curology - Acne Treatment

2.3

fka PocketDerm

on 7/2/2018 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product was not for me. The myth that they promoting is that the formula you receive is formulated for you. The truth is they have set formulas and they cannot be customized.
I was already using Retin A 0.05 but liked the idea of the additional ingredients to address aging skin.. There was no option to continue on the 0.05 dose, only 0.035 or 0.075. So, I opted for the 0.075. My skin broke out and was peeling so badly I only used it once or twice a week. I shouldn't have been purging as I was already using the product. My skin looked awful. So the next time around, we went to the 0.035 and I continued to break out and peel. It was time to stop. I'm 65 and shouldn't be breaking out! It's taken about a month for my skin to settle down, but now I have some new red marks on my face from pimples I developed while using this product.
This might work for you even though it was a disaster for me. Don't expect to be able to fine tune it. I will be making an appt with the dermatologist to get a refill for my Retin A.

on 8/19/2016 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My problems are red skin (maybe rosacea) and also the very beginnings of fine wrinkles.

I signed up for Curology because my sister uses them for acne and told me that they're a great way to get prescription strength Retin-A.

When I signed up I was assigned a medical provider (Laura) who tole me that she could provide a formulation that would be perfect for treating and preventing wrinkles. She also tailored it so that it was appropriate for my sensitive skin.

Even though I was told that this wasn't guaranteed to help my redness, it's actually almost 100% cured it. On top of that the smoothing and fullness effects of the retinoid have been amazing. The price is a steal, and as far as I know there is nothing else like Curology. Literally my favorite skincare product.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I canceled my subscription with curology last month in may, they charged me still for the month of June and July. And of course you cant contact them via phone you have to send an email. I sent an email requesting someone contact me today, I got no response back. They said someone would contact me back in 48-72 hours. I would never recommend this to anyone, nor did the product work either. It was a waste of money.