Curology - Acne Treatment

Curology - Acne Treatment

fka PocketDerm

on 4/22/2019 10:10:00 PM

Has honestly transformed my skin. Manages my chronic ance and bump texture areas.

on 4/21/2019 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Wow, all I can say is wow—this completely transformed my skin within the span of 2 months. For reference, my formulation was .25% Zinc Pyrithione, 1% Clindamycin, and 4% Niacinamide. My skin is sensitive, combination, and EXTREMELY clog-prone. My journey with acne began when I was 13, and honestly, not much worked, short of birth control at 17–even then, my skin was rough. I’ve used Tretinoin Gel (my skin couldn’t handle the alcohol content), Doxycycline, Clindamycin Solution (again, alcohol content), Differin, you name it! I turned to Curology as a last resort, and I can honestly say that within two short months, my skin is so much better. My closed comodomes have all but vanished, I still get pimples (but very rarely and they vanish quickly), and my skin texture is so much more refined, in comparison to the practical sandpaper that was my skin before. My skin isn’t perfect yet, but I have high hopes that with continued use, my skin eventually will be! I know it’s awkward to put a referral link at the end of a review, but I truly love this product, and at the end of the day—I’m a broke college student! For using this link, I get credit, but you get a free trial of Curology; it’s a win-win! https://share.curology.com/x/eAzVZg

Curology has changed my life. 9 months ago my skin was at its worst. Cystic acne, large pores, open wounds, scarring. I never let anyone see me without makeup. I wouldn’t even look people in the face when I talked to them. Fast forward 9 months my skin has never looked better! I am so much more confident and happy! I no longer wear foundation. If anything I use a bb cream, but most of my days I go barefaced! I would’ve never thought it would be possible! I cannot thank this brand enough. My medical provider who I love helped me create a routine that works for me! And curology will always be a permanent staple! This brand is life changing!

on 4/18/2019 1:00:00 PM

Loooooove this product and the brand! I was struggling with my skin for the past few months but since I’ve started Curology my skin has been in the best shape it’s ever been! Totally recommend this to anyone who is having issues with acne.

on 4/18/2019 1:14:00 AM

Thank you! Adult acne hit me like a truck, and coming from pimple-less teen years, I had no idea how to take care of skin that was so dang sensitive! I’ve finally found good stuff that works for me and I feel so much more confident 😁

on 4/17/2019 7:30:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Curology has helped me gain so much confidence in my skin! yes i still have a few break outs, but not even comparable to what my skin was like. SUCH a blessing!! Best skin care routine EVER

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I have been struggling with acne for the past 1.5 year. I have a medically diagnosed hormonal issue and the moment I stopped taking birth control my face freaked out and since has never been the same. I have tried all creams under the sun, drugstores, high end, prescriptions, you name it and have not been able to notice improvement with my acne. With only using Curology for the past 1.5 week, I have noticed a significant improvement with my acne. I cannot wait to see how much my skin will continue improving during the next few weeks.

on 4/17/2019 2:08:00 PM

I have been absolutely blown away by curology! I cannot even begin to express what this product has done for my self confidence and to help clear my skin. As an adult it is very hard to deal with acne and pimples, we were always told that was a teenager problem, and having people visibly see how damaged and marred up my skin was is embarrassing. I would try to cake on my makeup yo hide my blemishes which undoubtedly made my problems much worse. Curology is gently and does ehat it says it's going to do!! I am on day 40 and I don't plan on stopping this product ever!!! My skin is so clear and I haven't had any recent breakouts or cystic acne at all!! Guys my face is SMOOTH!!! My hubby can caress my face without feeling all the bumps or pimples!! I have been singing the praises of Curology to anyone amd everyone that I possibly can!! You have a life long user here!! A++

on 4/10/2019 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Honestly, I can’t stop telling people about curology! I’ve been using it for 4 months now and I don’t think I’m ever going to be able to stop. My skin has never been “perfect” and I struggled with congested skin, cystic acne, hyperpigmentation and just rough texture. For the first time in my life I feel good about walking out of the house without foundation or concealer. A huge perk is that i could finally stop shelling out hundreds of dollars trying to find a solution for my skin and this regimen is so simple and affordable. I love that they can mix your medication in one bottle and the consistency is just like a lotion so it’s not sticky and you don’t need to follow with moisturizer. Do yourself a favor and get this! My prescription is ( 4% azelaic acid, 1% clindamycin, 4% niacinamide) I did ask for this formulation after my first bottle because Sam James on YouTube said it worked for her and the reasons she asked for this formulation which resonated with me and it was my perfect match!

A customized anti-aging retinoid formula and personalized care by a medical provider, all for just the price of a meal! Usually a medication like this costs so much more, and that doesn't even include the cost of seeing someone to prescribe it for you. I love my formula and it's worked wonders over the last few months that I've been using it!