Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

3.0

Water, Butylene Glycol, Peg-8 Dimenthicone, Melthyl Gluceth-20, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Extract, Acetyl Glucosamine, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Ceramide 2, Linoleic Acid, Retiny Palmitate, Betula Alba(Birch) Extract, Cholesterol, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Oryanol, Sodium Dethtdroacetate, Phenoxyethanol,

on 1/18/2012 7:42:00 PM

I received a sample of this product and really like it. I cannot comment on its anti-aging properties or whether it fills in fine lines, but it is extremely moisturizing for my skin. I layer this under the Hydrating Intensive Night Cream and Extra Repair Moisturizing Balm SPF 25 and get smooth, moisturized skin throughout the day (I am on a topical retinoid cream and as a result my skin is very dry and flakey). It is pricey but worth it.

EDIT: I am subtracting two lippies from my rating. I think the Hydrating Intensive Night Cream and Extra Repair Moisturizing Balm SPF 25 were moisturizing my skin - the serum really was not doing much. I have recently subtracted it from my skin care routine and there is no difference - this is literally just water. I will not repurchase.

on 2/13/2011 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great serum!!after using it twice daily for 3 weeks my skin is brighter,smoother and firmer.My skin has never looked better and only 2-3 drops are enough to cover the whole face.
I will certainly repurchase.