Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

3.7

Water, Butylene Glycol, Peg-8 Dimenthicone, Melthyl Gluceth-20, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Extract, Acetyl Glucosamine, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Ceramide 2, Linoleic Acid, Retiny Palmitate, Betula Alba(Birch) Extract, Cholesterol, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Oryanol, Sodium Dethtdroacetate, Phenoxyethanol,

on 1/31/2014 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Although I've been using Bobbi Brown makeup for the past decade, the Intensive Skin Supplement is my first foray into her skincare range.

I'd bought this product to use up some Bobbi Brown vouchers I'd received for my birthday and, at the time, was looking for a replacement nighttime treatment for the Anne Semonin facial oils I had been using. The Intensive Skin Supplement is more targeted at anti-ageing rather than balancing combination-oily skin, but I thought I'd give it a try anyway.

The texture is quite tacky, but quickly absorbs into the skin. Probably too quickly, as my skin can still feel dry soon afterwards and I apply a second coat a few minutes later. This is by no means a "must have" product in my books, as I'm sure that the even skin tone which my nightly use of the Anne Semonin treatment had achieved has been slowly deteriorating back to blotchy patches.

Fortunately, I'm 2/3 of my way through this 30ml bottle so I can move on to another product soon (preferably to a facial oil), but it also makes this a rather pricey product given that I've only used it for 3 months.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think this is the only BB skincare product i like, when you apply it your skin feels much better, moisturised, very soft. absorbs very quick,

on 4/19/2011 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I was introduced to BB Intensive Skin Supplement Serum at a makeover event a few weeks ago, and was inspired to purchase it that day. Glad I did. I do enjoy using it, feel it's better than EL's Advanced Night Repair, and my skin is mildly firmer, smoother, brighter. I just like the vibe on this product. And the price is right for this generous amount, though it's an investment. Apparently Dr. Oz likes this product as well. However for an dark-spot old blemish fader spot treatment, my pick is Bliss Peeling Groovy or the old Noxema skin cream in the blue jar. BB does have some other serums, but I have not yet tried them.