3.5

price range

Reviews

from

22 days ago

I have oily combo sensitive dehydrated skin This does not irritate my skin and work as my first cleanse taking off all my makeup before my second cleanse. It rinses off easily and does not leave a weird film. this is a very very thin consistensy with a lot of slip. The scent is not strong and smells like watermelons to me. It is cheap and effective. The pump works fine and packaging is cute. I like this but not as much as Hada Labo, i didnt like Sulwhasso, Burts Bees or Chanel cleansing oil.

About reviewer (414 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

a month ago

Love this cleansing oil. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. Pretty cheap at about $20 Canadian.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Fine

EyesOther

2 months ago

Love this oil cleanser. I use it as the first step of my double cleansing method in the evenings. Its so amazing, because it removed my makeup easily, and it didnt sting my eyes when i used it to remove eyeliner and mascara. Love it! Makes my skin feel nice and soft afterwards too

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBlack

3.0

3 months ago

I'm sad about the product. I expected something great and this obviously did not met the criteria. The problem I have with this product is the strong frangrance it has. It does not feel right to have something so strongly perfumed on my face. To be fair, I have only used it a few times, so it might have a good overall effect on the skin.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

4 months ago

<object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/eq6uOU7CaXE"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/eq6uOU7CaXE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object> Honestly, this is a good cleansing oil for the price and for people who prefer a gentle cleansing oil. That's what this product claims to be afterall and that's why I give it 4 stars. I don't even know if you can find a cleansing oil this effective for the same price. It doesn't remove ALL of your makeup like some other higher end cleansing oils do, but it does remove foundation, powders and lipstick. For stubborn waterproof eye makeup you will need a separate makeup remover. I mean, you get what you pay for. I will be repurchasing this anytime I need a backup cleansing oil. It's also good for double cleansing as you can use it everyday. It's so gentle that it definitely won't harm your skin. If you have super sensitive skin your case might be different. However, if you have normal skin this cleansing oil won't hurt you at all! Personally I like heavier cleansing oils, they effectively remove all my makeup and it feels better on my skin.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

1.0

9 months ago

I really wanted to like this but after trying different methods, emulsifying with water, double cleansing, using warm water and all it still did not work for me. It leaves my skin feeling dry yet with an oily film sticking onto it. After using it for a few weeks once in a while to remove just sunblock it broke me out with big pimples under my skin with many clogged pores. I threw it away after a month :(

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

a year ago

THE BEST makeup remover that I have ever tried! I loved this product, it removes makeup very easily and leaves your skin hydrated, after that I would use some korean cleansing foam. It never irritated my skin or broke me out. Too bad I can't find it anywhere in my country anymore :( and Iherb doesn't sell it anymore either. Definitely give it a try, I can compare it to Loccitane cleansing oil and both are amazing. This one is more affordable so it's worth it

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

a year ago

I am a licensed Esthetician. And i do LOVE this product. I actually replaced Dermalogica Cleansing Oil which was expensive with this one which not only was reasonably affordable, it also works well in my Facial Treatments. I love the feel and smell of this products. It's also very gentle on the skin. All my Clients are raving about it. I would definitely buy this over and over again!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Medium

HairBrown

1.0
from

a year ago

I made the mistake of leaving this cleansing oil on my face for longer than 5 minutes. My face started to itch horribly, burn, and turn red. Nope, nope, nope.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral