4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

This review is for Aveno Baby Eczema Care Moisturizing Cream. I've been using for one week and just started to notice a difference. No more tightness; redness is considerably reduced, and my skin is blessedly hydrated. After having experimented with different brands at different price points (including a sales counter sample of a cream that cost over $500 for under 100ml), this is hands down the best cream for my face I've used in 20 years. It seems too greasy for daytime application, so just bit night, and ready to go the next day. Also, oatmeal is listed as the two first ingredients, with water listed last!! So far, a very happy camper :)

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

a year ago

Didn't realize this is targeted for infants, but anyways, it works great! Several years ago I started to have very dry, flakey eyelids (weird, I know), so I bought this hoping it would help and after a few weeks of continual use, it did! I have recently developed actual eczema and this has helped to keep that at bay as well. I will continue to buy this product.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

This is the only moisturizer I can use for my eczema! Have tried every other brand out there & this is the only one that doesn't leave my skin sensitive. Would recommend using for at least a couple of weeks to see if it works for you.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

2 years ago

This does not say "BABY" anywhere on it. This review is for Aveeno's Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream. I received a free .5 oz sample of this from my local dermatologist. I do NOT have Eczema but I like this (fairly thick) cream just the same. No scent, very emollient and rich. For free? Sure!

About reviewer (2422 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

This stuff is perfect for the peeling areas of my face (nostrils, chin). I use it multiple times a day while I'm at work and it's never broken me out. The texture is creamy and it feels rather heavy on the skin, so I'm not sure how this would be when used all over the face. It's soothing and stops my peeling at least temporarily, which is better than any other cream or lotion. I've repurchased many times and definitely will again!

About reviewer (222 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

from

3 years ago

I bought this on a whim as well as looked up reviews on this ;) & absolutely love it! It has helped with soothing my rosacea & doesn't irritate my skin or eyes. I am also highly clog prone and this has not caused any pimples. I do spritz with spring water before applying, so it spreads nicely. This is a cream, so its consistency is on the heavier side- which fits my needs.

About reviewer (142 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

3.0

3 years ago

I dont really care for this because it sits on the skin and never absorbs so I prefer the Aveeno 24 hour skin relief lotion. The adult version of this exzema cream/lotion is the exact same but $3-4 cheaper. EXACT INGREDIENTS AND IN THE EXACT SAME ORDER.

About reviewer (203 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

3 years ago

Better than any expensive eye cream I've tried. I use this on my face in the winter time when my skin is extra dry. Around my eyes gets especially scaly and this stuff doesn't burn or make me tear up when I put it on my lids. A little goes a long way, though. And it absorbs quickly so I don't look greasy if I apply it during the day.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3 years ago

HG for life! Soothes my crazy sensitive skin and makes me sooooo soft. The only body lotion I will use now, nothing else comes close. Can't believe how healthy my skin looks and feels!

About reviewer (191 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

from

4 years ago

My friend, who is in med school, introduced me to this moisturizer. She has really sensitive skin and was using it as a nighttime facial moisturizer. I don't have eczema, but I do have dry skin and while it's not too sensitive but I have never been able to find a drugstore moisturizer that I could use on my body AND face without breaking out. I really wanted to find such a moisturizer because I travel a lot and am constantly trying to find ways to downsize my luggage. Not lugging around both moisturizer and body lotion is one way to travel with slightly less. Ladies and gentleman, THIS is that moisturizer for me, and now I use the hand cream version (same formula, smaller tube) as my all over moisturizer when I travel. Eczema Therapy absorbs therapy, is non-irritating, and fragrance free. It's also super moisturizing, and even if I sleep on my face, I wake up with plump moisturized skin. I also love the oatmeal smell of this product and sometimes I'll just open the tube and take a big whiff. I tried to upgrade to more HG moisturizers with colloidal oatmeal, thinking they would be better, but I haven't like any of them as much as I like this stuff. I don't know about eczema, but if you have dry or sensitive skin, definitely give this stuff a shot. It's cheap and it works.

About reviewer (283 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm