L'Oreal Visible Lift CC Cream

L'Oreal Visible Lift CC Cream

2.1

I have tried out a bunch of other CC creams-I am trying to use products with more natural ingredients and less chemicals. However I have not liked any other CC creams and keep returning to this one. It looks natural, like I am not wearing any foundation and doesn't irritate my skin at all.

on 8/31/2015 11:01:00 AM

Price is great. It's a bit runny to apply, especially during warm weather months, and takes a while to dry, but it does the trick.

The overall effect is good. Especially a guy like me - I don't want anything obvious showing. This cream "wakened up" my look on its own. I don't use any other makeup products. Only skin care (for days!! lol).

To Read all 24 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/31/2015 10:39:00 AM

Too greasy; doesn't absorb into skin; doesn't allow for the application of powder, bronzer, or blush.

Bought this BB/CC cream as a cheaper substitute for Dr. Jart and I wish I had read the reviews first. I wasn't expecting to like it as much as Dr. Jart but I hoped it would be an acceptable substitute. It applied smoothly, but it made my skin look reddish/orange, and highlighted my blemishes. No coverage, no benefit to using this that I can see. I'm sorry I wasted my money on it.

I bought this product in ignorance thinking it was a great substitute for a foundation. I've used Almay BB creams, and I liked the thought of a cream with a little extra "Visible Lift". This product smells amazing (not good for those with fragrance issues), but you can't use it in place of a foundation. While I now realize that this product is not a foundation, it was located with all the other foundations, and claims to have a "light vs. light/medium vs. medium..." color pallatte, and naturally I thought it would conceal a little. This product does not conceal anything, and I tried to wear it as a mosturizer under my foundation, but it didn't work.

However, although I was highly disappointed to use this a foundation, it is a nice "post shower, pre-bed" mosturizer, given that you don't care if your face is a little shiny. It is not excessively heavy or over-hydrating, but it does leave your face with a sheen that most people would mistake for a serious oil slick.

If I had known that it was not a "makeup", I wouldn't have purchased it. I will not purchase it again (even as part of my evening routine), despite that I really like how it smells.

on 8/20/2014 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

One thing's for sure, this product smells bad! It put me right off just a few days into using this. It's also quite greasy on my skin so doesn't look very flattering and also absolutely did nothing for my wrinkles which was one of the big reasons why I paid so much money on this, too pricy for too little results, among other brands that also haven't worked to reduce my lines as I'm getting older. If I'm going to spend money then at least it should be on something that actually works. Luckily I came across a good product now. An expensive lesson if you ask me!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My first cc cream, so I didn't know what to expect. I can't see any great benefits from this for my skin. I bought the light/med. Some color does develop, but the shade is a little off for me. I haven't had the greasy feeling on my skin as other reviewers have experienced. However, my skin is dry right now, so it seems to help my skin in that area. I use this cc cream under powder foundation instead of a primer. It does make the powder foundation cover better. I don't know if I can continue to use this cc cream, because the smell is so strong. I understand the complaints about the smell of this product. It is pretty bad. Not buying again...

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This does absolutely nothing for my skin. Doesn't help with redness, dark circles, nada. It has a strong smell and makes my eyes burn and water, even though I'm careful not to get it too close to them.

The store was out of BB cream, so I gave this a shot. Waste of money. I get more coverage and color correction from my tinted moisturizer.

on 5/9/2014 2:33:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

A nice CC cream; but the horrible smell puts me off. Will not buy again.

on 5/8/2014 12:38:00 PM

Impulse buy (that'll teach me a lesson). Smells awful, irritated my skin on contact, didn't correct skin at all. Expected more pigment/coverage (like other cc creams). I had hopes as L'Oreal typically puts out quality products. I use BB and CC Creams for foundation because I like my stuff to multi-task. Less is more when you get to my age. Pricey for what it DOESN'T do. Expensive lesson. Thank goodness I got it on 40% off. Into the garbage it goes :(