StriVectin StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment

Filtered by skin type : Normal
StriVectin StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment

4.3

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Myristyl Nicotinate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Propanediol, Myristyl Myristate, Steareth-2, Dimethicone, Jojoba Esters, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Retinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Bisabolol, Sodium Ascorbate, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Hexapeptide-3, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Resveratrol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Isohexadecane, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Aminomethyl Propanol, Polysorbate 80, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, BHT, Chlorphenesin, Limonene

on 8/7/2013 5:17:00 PM

Always on the lookout for a good night time facial product so saw this one at Costco and decided to give it a try. The StriVectin brand has a good reputation so thought it would be hard to go wrong. Didn't expect the results I got though. I noticed a difference in my skin in less than a week, after applying it every night. Fine wrinkles around my eyes and lips were less noticeable and my skin felt smoother and softer. The instructions said there might be some "slight tingling" after application but I didn't notice that at all. I apply under my eyes too so that eliminates an eye cream too! This new product from StriVectin is well worth purchasing.

on 5/19/2013 9:05:00 PM

Great product! Leaves my face smooth, glowing and wrinkles are disappearing!

This was a tough one for me to review. There were some things I definitely liked about this retinol product, but some I didn't. For the likes, the smell and consistency were great, and it dried quickly. The dislikes I had were it wasn't very powerful and it has a very high price tag. For that amount of money, I was hoping it would be a stronger product. This might work for someone new to retinol, but seeing that I've used retinol before, it just wasn't strong enough for me.