NYX Butter Gloss

4.4

Mineral Oil, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan, Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragran May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), D&C Red 6 Na Salt (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Ca Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 28 Al Lake (CI 45410), FD&C Yellow 6 Al Lake (CI 15985:1), FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake (CI 19140:1).

It's not sticky,there are many colours to choose from, the gloss is super moistruizing and the price is definitely worth it!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I recently bought this NYX Butter Gloss for the first time because my lips were very dry,and I got the really pretty shade Cherry Pie and it's like a neutral medium red shade.I actually went to sleep with it on to moisturize my lips and to test how long it would last on my lips.Seven hours later it was still on almost 100 % and my lips were not dry anymore!

I may be a bit late in the game, but I just tried this Butter Gloss and it is simply amazing! I can't believe I waited this long to buy it. It glides on smooth, is so shiny and not sticky. It's one of the best lip glosses I own. It has a beautiful hint of color and my hair doesn't get stuck on the gloss should the wind blow it on my lips. It's one of my favorites. I wouldn't have discovered this had it not been for MUA raves!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I recently purchased my first Butter London gloss in Angel Food Cake. For me it is the perfect MLBB shade to keep in my purse. It is thick enough to moisturize my lips and provide some color. It is not sticky which is a godsend for me with shoulder length hair. I was pleasantly surprised by the excellent coverage and quality at a great price. Of course I would never have known about this product without other MUA members. Thanks everyone!!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Easy to apply and feels moisturizing. I didn't have to reapply chopstick once all day and my lips did not feel dry like they generally do when I wear a matte lip product. The issue: ZERO staying power. Would I repurchase? Maybe if I found myself in the vicinity of a NYX store.... because of cheap price and nice color. But this has to be the worst lip product I own besides a Tarte matte product in terms of staying power.

I'm allergic to it.

I purchased the colour Eclair. It smells delicious, and feels good on my lips. The only time I've had an issue is if my lips aren't exfoliated well. When my lips are dry or chapped, it feels a little weird, hard to explain. I definitely like it better on lips that are well hydrated. If my lips are chapped, I will occasionally layer it over a balm.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

Bought the 3 pack sets and I was surprised that I like every color on me. Loving "Devil's Food Cake" at the moment. They go on easily, no streaking but as a typical lip gloss, they rub off relatively easy. Doesn't compare to my colourpop lippies but for a drugstore lipgloss, I'm satisfied.
A little sticky once applied but it's not too big of a problem for me.

I see I am in the minority here. To me this is a thin, greasy lip gloss. There's a lot of color selection, which is nice. The texture just feels gross to me. It feels exactly like what the name implies, butter on my lips.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got my first butter gloss in the shade Maple Blondie and inmediately fell in love. The pigmentation i guess u call it, is amazing. NYX has a great selection of colors. They arent too sticky like some lip glosses tend to be. The price is amazing as well. They are perfect over a lipstick or alone. Definitely would recommend