4.3

price range

Reviews

2.0

4 months ago

Originally, I thought the lip gloss would have some shimmery, but it was a bit too transparent, without a nice finishing, it was sticky and would not last long. I had the icing shade. Money wasted.

About reviewer (192 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

from

a year ago

-712 Melted Honey is a gold beige in the tube, warm neutral shimmers with a clear base and a super wet sheen on the lips. it doesnt look teenybopper or obnoxious at all, i am late 20s and i feel anyone can rock this. Cheaper Dupe - Colourpop Neat Freak. I wish this had more color, I have non pigmented lips and felt it was too "clear" for me. -804 Rose Naif, this will make it look like you have lip filler. It does lean a bit cool tone. It looks scary in the tube but it is almost clear but adds a feminine cool toned pink to the lips. It reminds me of Barbie but not in your face bright but more translucent jelly pink type of color. I have to be in the mood for a cool toned fuscia pink to wear this. -744 Subtil, this reminds me of Nars Orgasm. Its more opaque then the other 2 above. Its a coral pink with golden shimmers. This is slightly darker than Mac Nymphette but the same color family. I also tried -166 Physical, these two are so similar with Physical being more orange and less pink. These two were a bit too bright and didn't always match my eye makeup at times. 722 Noce Moscata - I am so happy I found my favorite one!! I've been eyeing this one since the new glosses launched but never actually tried it til now. I guess I wanted to venture out and try the others before I settle down with what I always knew I would like. I've always gravitated towards lighter nude glosses and this one is so perfect. Its semi opaque so it won't wash you out. Its a light neutral fawn color that makes the lips look polished but won't scream for attention. It doesn't have any brightening affects like Subtil or Physical and it isn't so clear/translucent as Rose Naif and Melted Honey either. Its just the right amount of shine, shimmer(not very noticeable) and a nude base. It reminds me of Angelina Jolie nude that plumps and smoothes the lips. In the tube this color reminds me of Rouge Coco Flash in 54 Boy. 722 Noce Moscata is a lot more flattering because its less cool and less purpley mauve, it enhances the color of my lips and does not wash me out like 54 Boy does. Ive tried drugstore to high end. Colourpop , NYX, Mac, Buxom, Nars, Glossier and Chanel Glossimers are one of the best. (Although Mac Cremesheen is my favorite, really nice non sticky with thinner consistency.) This one is also non sticky, no weird smell and it delivers the best glass shine but it is thicker in texture. It doesnt make my lips look ashy. The only thing id say is the downside are the price. It does fade gracefully without that weird ring in the center of the lips. Id say a drugstore dupe would be Colourpop Ultra Glossy lip. They have similarities in shine and texture(Chanel being a tiny bit thicker) but obviously the brush on the Chanel is different. Its hard to discribe but it resembles a curved doe foot that scoops the gloss out. Chanel gloss is unbeatable imho. Its a outstanding formula in being comfy and long lasting.

About reviewer (425 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

Long lasting, very pigmented lipgloss. It’s definitely worth the $$$

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Dark

2 years ago

I love this. Stays on well. Little expensive, but great color selection.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair

3 years ago

I avoided gloss for such a long time, but I saw a commercial and I decided to give Chanel glossimer a try. I got this in Burgeoisie. It has some sparkling particles that only few of the glossimers have, but on the lips it doesn't show that much so it doesn't bother me. I like this gloss so much, it is not sticky and I cannot believe how long it lasts. I thought it would fade in 30 minutes, but if I don't eat or drink it stays on 2-3 hours. And it fades away beautifully. I'm going to buy another color soon, next one will not be sparkly.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

from

4 years ago

I looove this! I have one in the shade "beige star" and its a really pretty nude beige leaning ont he pinky side of beige (not brown). It looks really pretty on and I have very fair porcelain skin! I can't wait to collect even more shades!! The texture is perfect, it doesnt feel super sticky, it feels weightless and moisturizing! Also, I love that these have NO fragrance, I would rather NOT have fragrance in my makeup when possible. Pros -lasts (3+ hours, without eating or drinking) -non sticky feel -weightless -beautiful color -no scent cons (none)

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

3.0

5 years ago

I just recently purchased one of these glosses after not having one for many years. I remembered how awesome they used to be; the staying power was amazing....I owned several. But this new one I purchased doesn't seem the same at all...I feel it has no more staying power than a cheaper gloss, and the pigmentation is not what it used to be either. Very disappointed, won't be purchasing again, especially for the price I paid.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone

6 years ago

I love glossimers - but man, oh man are they expensive. I can never remember the number/naming system either.

About reviewer (2453 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

6 years ago

i just added 'happy' to my collection and love it! HG over romance in channels moisturizing lipstick line.. i have dry lips so these save me :)

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination

6 years ago

Love this stuff! Wish I did not due to the price but I'am in love with the colors and the way they feel. I have 4 of them but my favorite color is Amour!

About reviewer (271 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium