NYX Professional Makeup Butter Gloss

4.4

Mineral Oil, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan, Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragran May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), D&C Red 6 Na Salt (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Ca Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 28 Al Lake (CI 45410), FD&C Yellow 6 Al Lake (CI 15985:1), FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake (CI 19140:1).

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i got this in the shade 'Red Velvet' as a gift, and i really enjoyed my time with the gloss! it's pigmented, buttery, not super sticky... it's really good, honest!

it just... didn't totally wow me. i wasn't always reaching for it, but i might get another shade in the near future.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pigmented, moisturizing, smooth buttery texture, shiny but not glittery finish, sticky but not tacky texture, applies impressively evenly no matter what, cheap and comes in a zillion colors — what more could you want in a lip gloss? You can’t beat the price or the quality. The only thing I don't like is the cupcake frosting scent.

I own the shades Tiramisu and Devil’s Food Cake, and have swatched Cherry Pie, Madeleine and Praline. Tiramisu is the effortless light & bright pink I’ve been searching for all my life as a person whose skin swallows up brown and yellow tones and amplifies pinks to garish intensity. I loooooove Tiramisu. Meanwhile Devil’s Food Cake looks nearly black in the tube, goes on medium berry, and disappears into nothingness within the hour. Cherry Pie is a bright warm red that fades away similarly quickly. Now of course I don’t hold this against them because hello, they’re glosses, but I definitely wouldn’t buy any of the brighter/more intense shades unless you’re planning on layering them over other lip products. The nude, natural shades are where this line really shines and those are the colors that work as standalones.

I usually hate lip glosses, but I decided to give this a try and I really liked it! Extensive variety of colors and a great formula. Lasts a good amount of time for a gloss, not too wet or too thick!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in the shade Creme Brulee, but I definitely will be purchasing more of them in the future for sure. I normally like for my lip products to be fragrance free, but I like that this lipgloss has a nice vanilla sweet scent to it, that I don't find bothers me at all. Creme Brulee is the perfect pinky-nude shade that I have ever come across. It is awesome for using day or night. Also, I think that it is a shade that any skintone can wear. Now, the wearability of this lipgloss is no different than any other. Some of it will come off every time you eat or drink something. But, outside, of that I love the glossy look that it provides to my lips without it being too overstated.

This is one of the best lipgloss that I've ever come across and I definitely will be buying more in the future for sure!

These glosses are awesome! As the name suggests these glosses feel soft and creamy - just like butter - on the lips. They last a decent amount of time for a gloss and I love how juicy my mouth looks.

I would say just pair this with a neutral lip liner to make your lip line look cleaner. It’s easy for these to go outside your lip line especially because (at least for me) I keep rubbing my lips together because I like how slippery soft they feel. But that’s user error not a reflection of the product. Glosses obviously have a consistency where they will move on your lips, especially if you keep rubbing your lips together.

For the price and quality, these are totally worth stocking up on! I always have one (or five) in my purse. I’m curious to see if I ever find a high end gloss that I think is worth the extra money over these!

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Other

I love these lip glosses they're one of my favorites I love the price there affordable and they smell good however if you have sensitivity to smell they might give you a headache but I so look caring one of these in my purse so if you're looking to buy something that's glossy then this is for you I love the way it feels and the texture

i gave 4 hippie because i don't like scented lip products. I have tried and really loved the fortune cookie color, tiramisu is a nice one and creme rule is a bit pinkier than my likings. Fortune cookie is a dupe for colourpop fairy floss and buxom white russian. Tiramisu is a neutral nude on the peachier side than creme brule. I gravitate towards nudes like fortune cookie because its a beige based. the formula is non sticky and very creamy. they are opaque and just overall a great gloss for its price. i would repurchase fortune cookie when i run out of colourpop fairy floss (i hate paying for shipping)

Gosh, I have like 15 of these. They are perfect in every way. Love the size for the front pocket of my purse. If lost no big deal. They smell and taste great. Moisturize my lips.

I have way too many of these

They are so easy to wear so soft,creamy and comfortable on the lips. Looks plush on the lips I just love reapplying the. They also smell really good like cake. Some are very pigmentated some are less so

My favourites are strawberry shortcake,praline,red velvet ,cranberry biscotti,eclair,cupcake ,raspberry tart

Hello MUA,
I love the NYX Butter Gloss! I have BLG 04/ Merengue. Funny how I aquired this lip/butter gloss. My husband made a Target stop and guess who he thought of after 14 years of marriage?!! 😁 I love this color on me because it's in-between a pink and a lilac color. (He knows what I love). Just being honest. Anywho....

WHAT IT SAYS:
Buttery and silky smooth, our decadent Butter Gloss. Each glossy color delivers sheer to medium coverage that melts onto your lips and is never sticky, leaving your lips soft, supple and kissable. Add a little more sweetness to your lips with a touch of any of NYX Professional Makeup's Butter Lip Glosses available in many scrumptious colors! No sticky sensation. It's perfect for every sweet tooth! Softens and conditions lips while giving a hint of color and gloss.

INGREDIENTS:
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [NANO], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

MY REVIEW:
Honestly, the best lip gloss I've ever tried.
This lip gloss is so creamy, pigmented (it shows up true to color on my pigmented lips!) and they smell divine! They all have dessert related names which works perfectly with their cake batter scent! They last a few hours and don't end up in the corner of my mouth (a personal pet peeve!). It stayed on four hours on average and it wasn't drying.
For the price, totally worth it. They are perfect whether you wear them on their own or layered over your favorite lipsticks! I absolutely need to pick up more shades of these & soon!
Hope this helps! 😀