By Terry Cover Expert Perfecting Fluid Foundation

By Terry Cover Expert Perfecting Fluid Foundation
By Terry Cover Veloutee Hyaluronic teint eclat vip

3.8

on 7/13/2017 8:51:00 AM

So after using this product my "love" fo By terry is going down.
Luckelly this foundation is not so expensive like Densiliss that's why my disappointment is smaller but from the aother side effect is really worst than Densiliss.
What I dont like:
-package-normal tube for so much money-why no pomp?
-colours -many colours but for who? No 7 too light -next number too dark
-BT Cover oxidised! after few hours No 8 is going to orange tones!
-flawless face-yes sure!! but only 3 hours later you will get dry and old looking skin. Horrible matt
-smell-the most intensive from all BT product and there is too much parfume in it
-price -for so quality -overpriced
-Causes imperfection
No this is not the same product I have seen on Youtube :(

on 12/29/2016 11:00:00 AM

I bought this foundation because of the great reviews from all of my fave beauty bloggers. For reference I am NC25-NC30 and I got the shade Vanilla Beige #7. I have combo skin (oily nose and chin, dry forehead and cheeks). I do not have acne however my skin is sensitive and a lot of products cause me to break out. This foundation IS NOT full coverage. It can be built up to medium coverage but that took me a ton of layers to do. It is best applied with a beauty blender. I tried with and without a primer and the finish was the same either way. Wait for each layer to dry before applying the next layer to avoid the cake face look.

Pros:
Long lasting.
Color match was spot on.
Looks better with wear (it looked more natural after a couple of hours but not overly dewy).
Did not sit in my pores.
Looked natural when applied correct.

Cons:
Light to medium coverage (I prefer a more medium coverage).
Caused me to breakout.
Super expensive for what it is (paid $66.00)
You have to use a lot of product to get light-medium coverage.

It is really hard to find foundations that match my skin perfect because of my yellow undertone. Even though it matched perfect sadly I returned this and would not buy it again. It caused me to break out horribly and caused my skin to dry out. This foundation would be ok for oily skin that is not break out prone and for people who prefer a light-medium coverage. For the price I think you can buy a better product though.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

After watching Ruth Crilly's video using it i decided it was time to give it a go. I absolutely hated it. The name is very deceiving! The coverage was light-medium. Very thin foundation. The colour selection wasn't great. I found it very drying on my already dry skin and I found it accentuated dry patches. Very overpriced- not for me at all. Would not repurchase.

on 6/11/2016 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is fast becoming my most used foundation when I need something to stay put. I work in a fast paced retail environment and I can trust this to stay on my face all day with no need for touch ups. (I do prime and powder).
It gives a really nice medium coverage that makes me look almost flawless and settles into a nice 'glow' a few hours after wearing it (I have normal/combo skin). Overall, highly recommend.

Oh my word...the first time I applied this I thought I had exchanged faces for someone with perfect skin, it photographs amazingly and has a perfect texture.
Except, the sample I received was without the sunscreen and reformulation, and I thought after reading reviews, wait get another with the change before purchasing a high end foundation.
Well let's just say heavy, unflattering, sinks into pores, difficult to apply, and the colour is just...off.
By Terry just stay with what works please, I used the original sample for a wedding and I was amazed, now I'm just sad...

I absolutely love this foundation. Love the texture - it applies smoothly and dries matte, but with a dewy finish. I know I'm contradicting myself here, but that's true. This gives you an airbrushed look, and this really gives me a good skin day. The coverage is medium to full, perfectly buildable without caking up. The key is to apply in thin layers, leaving each layer to set into the skin first before reapplying. I have shades 02 (neutral) and 03 (light, but with a yellow undertone) as my skin is very prone to redness but shade 03 can sometimes be tad too sallow on me when worn alone. I add just a tiny squeeze of 02 to balance out the yellow in 03 and hello, perfect skin! Im lighter than MAC's NC15 and this lasts all day without sliding off my face in humid weather, with a setting powder, of course! One of my HG foundations I am never without, as this just gives out a beautiful finish everytime.

on 9/22/2015 10:49:00 AM

This was the best foundation until they added SPF! The colours aren't the same and the finish on the skin is different - not good at all. I returned mine to Space NK. My moisturiser contains SPF so I'm happy to wear a foundation without it. Hope they will bring back the original formula. If it aint broke don't fix it!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

My friend recommended this foundation to me after I asked her how she got her skin so luminous and flawless looking. I ended up buying it online which most people in their right mind would never do, especially with a product worth $90 AUD. I didn't hate the product, I just envisioned it to be very different to what it was in reality, which is my fault really. Coverage was so-so (why is it called Cover Expert if it doesn't give decent coverage? *shrugs*) and the scent was super overpowering, like really floral which I absolutely detest. I ended up returning it for store credit. Lesson learned: always try before you buy. What works for one person may not work for you.

on 2/26/2015 7:04:00 PM

I love this foundation, but have to be honest that I find it very light coverage. I love the feel of it on my skin, and it looks amazing. I have been blessed with perfect blemish free skin, I would avoid this if you have any imperfections as I don't think it would cover them. I find it great for weekends and work, but if you want a look where you have a bit more of a made up look, which I like at times or on evenings out, I tend to mix it with some Shu Uemura Face Architect. 1 pump of that, with a bit of By Terry Cover Expert and I find you have an amazing cover. The By Terry colours remind me of the Shu Uemura colours whereby the shades are a bit confusing. I wear No 2 in Estee Lauder Double Wear Light. B30 in Summer of Chanel Aqua Vitalumier and B20 in the winter... and I have been wearing By Terry in Shade #4 and Shade #7. Both a perfect match on the skin, its quite remarkable how they blend into the skin and look quite flawless.

on 1/30/2015 4:11:00 PM

I had seen a lot of amazing reviews for this foundation so was very excited to get a hold of it. I must say - the fragrance is extremely strong - reminiscent of roses/flowers but too strong for me and I could still smell the scent even after letting the foundation set a while. I really was put off by the scent. As far as coverage goes, I would say this has a medium coverage and the consistency is not watery, not super thick. However, I did find this foundation never fully set and remained somewhat tacky on my skin even after setting with a powder. This certainly did not feel weightless and again, this was not very enjoyable. I thought the shade match was decent - I got shade 08. Overall, this was a pricey foundation, offered medium coverage with a somewhat dewy finish, but the scent and overall heaviness did not make this a winner for me. The quest for the perfect foundation continues...