Catrice HD Liquid Coverage Foundation

4.1

Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Talc, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylene, Isododecane, Cetyl PEG / PPG-10 / 1 Dimethicone, Nylon-12, HDI / Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Glycerin, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Aluminum Hydroxide, Propylene Carbonate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

love it . It stays for hours on my skin don't look cakey !

This is, without a doubt, my HG foundation. I’ve tried everything from high end to drugstore and couldn’t find a foundation that gives me full coverage without looking cakey after a few hours. I decided to check out Amazon of all places and searched for highest rated full coverage foundation. Catrice HD Liquid Coverage was #1. At only $10.99 it was worth a shot. When I began to apply it and saw how thin it was I just knew it was going to be a disappointment but HOLY COW... it’s the most full coverage foundation I’ve ever seen in a liquid! It’s literally like a second skin- so thin & light, yet it covers every single flaw. I’m pale with blotchy red patches on my cheeks and this stuff makes my skin look flawless, smooth & matte. Plus it stays that way all day when set with translucent setting powder. I loved it so much that I bought a second bottle for when I start to run low. Apply it with a moistened beauty blender. If you use a foundation brush it will absorb your product and leave brush strokes. Amazon only has a couple of shades but I found it at Ulta and Ipsy.com too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

i've repurchased these 8 times!!!
i splurge at sephora but end up foing to the drugstore to get this. apart from the mediocre shade range, this isba beautiful foundation. it lasts the entire day even without touch ups. i use powder on top of it and it lasts. take it from me, i live in tropical asia, its summer year round. this is legitttt.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

HG! I am very pale, grotesquely oily, acne prone and reactive from rosacea. I need coverage that’s bullet proof and staying powder and it needs to blend easy and not look flat or mask like. Colorstay , ELDW, dermablend, various high end and drug store foundations — none of them stay on as long while offering such natural dense, matte but growing coverage as this. I’ll never be without it. Excellent coverage and staying powder and never looks cakey or flat.

it's a little heavy for me so I mix with a little moisturizer or a lighter coverage foundation. I usually like to use this when I want a longer wear time. The price is amazing, but the drip bottle can get messy

1.It is an almost full coverage foundation even to my skin which has a lot of blemishes and acne scars. I believe that if you don't have things to cover then it will be full covarage.
2.It really has a second skin effect.
3. To my oily skin it gets oily after a couple of hours but it doesn't look cakey or a mess at all, rather it still looks good enough.
4. It oxidizes a little

All in all, a great foundation for its price and I will definately buy again and again

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like the color match. I am pale olive ( MUFE Y235) and shade 10 is good. Would be perfect if it was a little more yellow but at least it is not pink. The effect is beautiful but I get oily very quickly. in 2 hours I need to powder but I seem to be the only one with this problem. I don't even have a very oily skin..

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

so many people online have nothing but good things to say about this foundation, and now that i have it, i'm one of them lol. well not ONLY good things to say about it - the shade range is abysmal, even including the new shades that were released this last month. the deeper shades don't run particularly dark from what i've seen in photos, and they didn't seem to expand the lighter end of the line whatsoever. disappointing for me since 010 is quite dark and orange - unlike other foundations which simply run very warm orange on me, but are still the right depth, this is a foundation i definitely do have to mix. if i apply it to my skin as-is i look incredibly ruddy and my face is not the same color as any part of my body.

nevertheless, i love this foundation. i wear foundation from mid-morning till i shower in the evenings most days, and i have to say - i've never liked a foundation this much before. it lasts SO well on my skin and just looks like skin all day long.

since it's not a great shade match for me on its own, i of course have to mix it. with what, you ask? well, i conveniently happened to have bought an empty cushion compact shortly before picking this up, and because my initial intent was to mix my then-favorite foundation with some serums to make it dewier, i actually mix this with:

- wnw photofocus in soft ivory (to lighten it and make it less pink)
- leftover face mask serum (basically just serum/essence with a high water content)
- cerave daily moisturizer

i'd been mixing those three products together before i got this, so while i don't know how it performs on its own, i know what it did to my mixture. it increased the coverage of it without making my foundation look cakey, and while i don't get a dewy finish now that this has been added, my skin still looks very soft and smooth almost all day long. my oils do come through depending on the weather, but most days i end up with a pretty matte finish. i don't like wnw photofocus by itself tbh; i only bought it because it was a good color match/cruelty free. with this, my foundation no longer looks dry/patchy/cakey, and my foundation is much more buildable as well (the PF doesn't build well over itself in my experience).

i usually apply with a makeup sponge.

if you can find a shade for you, you really should give it a try if you're looking for something inexpensive and skinlike. $11 isn't the cheapest i've seen for a drugstore foundation, but considering how little product you need at a time, i imagine even if you were using this foundation by itself you still wouldnt need more than a few drops at a time for really solid coverage. i've already recommended it to 3 girlfriends and my mom lol. it's amazing!

I just can't rave enough about this foundation. This is my HG foundation!
It is extremely beautiful on combo skin with some textural issue/s. I am in between NC 20 - 25 and I would mix Light Beige (10) and Warm Beige (40) to get my perfect shade. This works perfectly with my L'Oreal Magic Base primer with my Elta MD SPF 41 Sunscreen.

I always use a sponge applying this foundation. I hope you try it.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This foundation has become my HG liquid foundation. For so many reasons:

- it looks natural, not cakey
- easy to apply, it is a serum foundation, the cap has a built-in eyedropper, I just put some drops on my foundation brush
- long wearing if you use a setting spray
- medium to heavy coverage, it is very pigmented
- matte finish, can make it dewy by combining with a drop of facial oil

The bottle says it is mattifying. I can't tell because I have normal skin.

I'm an NC20 and use the shade 30 Sand Beige.

The Catrice website (www.catricecosmetics.com) has 18 shades. Ulta only carries four shades.

I love the way this looks on my skin because I have textured skin and this has a slight blurring effect. Best of all, it costs $10.99.

Note: this product contains talc, it is the third ingredient in the list