Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
 Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil

4.7

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I really enjoy this formula of tea tree oil.
It is not 100%TTO so if that is what you are looking for this is not it.
I like that it has other nourishing oils to help soothe and soften the skin and can also help the TTO penetrate the skin and also easily spread it on.
I have used this on irritated skin, dry spots, scalp, feet, burns, nails, you name it.
I also really like the scent, it smells like peppermint mixed in so that the TTO scent is not as overpowering as it can usually be. To me, I also can almost make out a faint rose type scent in there ...?
Price is great usually under $3 at Walgreens, Walmart, etc.
I usually find it in the hair product section.

on 7/27/2017 2:16:00 AM

So this stuff is miraculous. It has many uses. I use it as a facial moisturizer & like it better than some 90$ Lancôme creams I've tried, my son cleared up his acne with it in two weeks (even months of Proactive didn't work), I use it on my younger children's scrapes and minor skin irritations, my sister uses it on my nieces eczema with amazing results!

This is one of those rare "cheapie but goodie" products that everyone should try! It truly is impressive. I am not crazy about the packaging aesthetically or for functionality but for 4 bucks I'm not expecting it to come in a 14 KT gold bottle. lol I will always buy this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I tried this a couple of nights ago just on a whim. I figured, why not since nothing else was helping my acne flare up. I used a dime size for my face and neck. I read it's supposed to help with dry, sensitive skin AND IT DOES! I woke up with my skin feeling moisturized and my blemishes had been shrinked down to half the size they were before I went to bed. My skin felt soft and much smoother. I'm going to stick to this since it's pretty much a 2 in 1 for me. Instead of using a separate night cream and acne treatment I put this on and it's taking care of everything so far