Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil

Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil

4.7

on 9/18/2017 7:15:00 PM

This oil is amazing. I have really tough, dehydrated yet oily skin. This is the only thing that I can put on my face after facials, waxing, or when I've overdone it with Retin-A or acids/exfoliation that actually works to restore balance. 3-4 drops, rub it between clean palms/fingers, and press into face & neck. It absorbs quickly and feels sooooo soothing and healing. I wake up with refreshed, rested, glowing skin. The scent is very mild, disappears immediately and its dirt cheap. I just wish it came in a better bottle as mine leaks like crazy, but I just transfer it to a dropper bottle when traveling and its all good. Seriously. Good. Stuff.

on 7/27/2017 2:16:00 AM

So this stuff is miraculous. It has many uses. I use it as a facial moisturizer & like it better than some 90$ Lancôme creams I've tried, my son cleared up his acne with it in two weeks (even months of Proactive didn't work), I use it on my younger children's scrapes and minor skin irritations, my sister uses it on my nieces eczema with amazing results!

This is one of those rare "cheapie but goodie" products that everyone should try! It truly is impressive. I am not crazy about the packaging aesthetically or for functionality but for 4 bucks I'm not expecting it to come in a 14 KT gold bottle. lol I will always buy this.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I really enjoy this formula of tea tree oil.
It is not 100%TTO so if that is what you are looking for this is not it.
I like that it has other nourishing oils to help soothe and soften the skin and can also help the TTO penetrate the skin and also easily spread it on.
I have used this on irritated skin, dry spots, scalp, feet, burns, nails, you name it.
I also really like the scent, it smells like peppermint mixed in so that the TTO scent is not as overpowering as it can usually be. To me, I also can almost make out a faint rose type scent in there ...?
Price is great usually under $3 at Walgreens, Walmart, etc.
I usually find it in the hair product section.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I suffer from dry scalp through out the year, but it gets worse in the winter and especially along my hairline. This lead me to a google search for tea tree oil that I could find in a store close to home. Walgreens is my savior, honestly they carry so much stuff.

On to the product...I applied the oil right to my dry patches and it was instant relief and then rub it in a little to get the dry skin out. I then comb out the little bit of flakes and reapplied to make sure the areas were saturated and left it in my hair overnight and washed it in the morning. I have no flakes at where I applied the oil! None! I am so happy with this oil! It's not 100% tea tree, but whatever else that's in it help my flakes, literally overnight. And this little amazing beauty treatment was just under $4!

If you are looking for that is product at Walgreens, look in the African American hair section, that's where i found it, after looking all over the store for it.

on 4/17/2016 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing for acne. Absolutely incredible. After going to the dermatologist numerous times and being prescribed harsh products, I was so happy to finally find this. There is no purging period as with many designated acne medicines and this also works faster. I haven't experienced any negative side effects.

I like that this product comes with more than just tea tree oil. A lot of people recommend 100% tea tree oil for acne, but that percentage is too strong for your skin and has to be diluted for safe application. Hollywood beauty's tea tree oil comes with other ingredients that increase its benefits by reducing hyper-pigmentation that acne leaves behind like aloe vera, vitamin e, rose hip oil, and lemon peel extract.

After I wash my face and moisturize, I apply this product with a q-tip. I only use this as a spot treatment , which is why I still moisturize beforehand. I use it at night and don't rub it in. I just let it sit. Surprisingly, I don't have any issues with it getting on my pillow. It stays put. It's lightweight and doesn't have any noticeable sensation upon application.

To sum things up, this product is gentle and works fast. Best thing I've ever done for my acne!

This stuff is magic. I bought it originally to clean my nose piercing, but it works for so much more. I mix a tiny drop with my moisturizer at night and apply it all over my face, then I use a q tip to spot treat any new zits or spots. They seriously disappear overnight. I'm searching for the 8 oz bottle so I always have more on hand!

on 3/22/2015 4:48:00 PM

Almost every time I get my hair colored / roots touched up, my scalp feels very dry and itches like crazy for three or four days. Finally bought this product at Sally's and keep it on hand. Now, for the first few days after I get my hair colored, I massage this into my scalp each night before bed. No more itch!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I tried this a couple of nights ago just on a whim. I figured, why not since nothing else was helping my acne flare up. I used a dime size for my face and neck. I read it's supposed to help with dry, sensitive skin AND IT DOES! I woke up with my skin feeling moisturized and my blemishes had been shrinked down to half the size they were before I went to bed. My skin felt soft and much smoother. I'm going to stick to this since it's pretty much a 2 in 1 for me. Instead of using a separate night cream and acne treatment I put this on and it's taking care of everything so far

I just bought this at my local walmart today and immediately used it for my acne, not even 15 minutes and my pimples have reduced redness and swelling had gone down already! I'm pleased with my result. Also for acne it helps to put on at night and use an ice cube to shrink your pores! Highly recommend

on 7/26/2015 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hello Everyone!
I had to write a review on this life changing miracle in a bottle! I have just one thing to say...AMAZING! I'm a 45 y.o. black male who has battled hyperpigmentation for more than 20 years. Yes 20 years. I've tried everything from acv to lemon. They would work for a little time than my skin would get agitated to the point I couldn't use it any more of course. Than while on holiday I came upon Hollywood Tea Tree oil by accident but a wonderful accident I might add. I heard that tea tree oil worked but I didn't know how well until I came upon this beauty miracle. I had looke at another product but that cost way toooo much. I kept scourring the aisles until I saw Hollywood Tea Tree oil. And like I said before "AMAZING". When I bought it I couldn't wait until I read reviews on it. To my surprise all the reviews were all 4 and 5 stars. So then I gave it a try. All the reviews were right. IT WORKS MAGIC! As you can tell I can't stop talking about Hollywood Tea Tree oil. IF YOU HAVE HAD ANY KIND OF SKIN IMPERFECTIONS FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME OR EVEN A LOOONG PERIOD THIS STUFF REALLY REALLY DOES WHAT IT SAYS IT WILL. DON'T HESITATE. TRY TODAY. IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE.