Life Brand - Sunthera 3 Sunless and Firm Sunless Self Tanning Skin Firming Lotion

on 6/26/2017 8:53:00 AM

Best product of this kind I've found. Firming part works, skin is soft, overall colour is great and makes me look "tanned" and never yellow or orange, no streaks either. Only flaw is that it is slightly dry or sticky and takes a bit of time to dry but I have gotten used to it and applying it quickly does help. Also one of the few products of it's type out there where the scent doesn't linger too long on my skin! All that for a reasonable price. Two huge thumbs up!

on 4/15/2017 7:08:00 PM

This is one of the worst products I have ever purchased. I have never written a review before but I needed other consumers to be warned.

I threw out the half-finished bottle because it doesn't work. It's so bad.

on 4/13/2017 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Like many, tried dozens of self tanners, this is probably 1st best after La Rochay Possay one because its cheaper as well as tinted it shows you where it goes, its a tiny bit sticky but thats a price to pay with most self tanners, smells rather pleasant not burnt or chemical, colour is great and natural, no orange oompa loompa undertone. This is my go to now.

I've been using this for a couple months, starting back in the early days of December, Now almost the middle of March,(there was a point in time where i lost it but it resurfaced just the other day after about 2 weeks) and I must say I absolutely love it! It's a natural looking tan, when I first used it everyone asked me where I had gone (vacation wise) and I just said it was a makeup thing I'd been using and everyone believed me haha. Anyways, it's a natural looking olive coloured tone, and I have acne prone skin but this product doesn't make me breakout, in fact it makes it easier to conceal acne which I was very surprised but happy by. It's not streaky but I must say that if you start to stop using it when it fades away it looks patchy, especially on your neck. But 9/10 definitely would buy again!

on 7/5/2015 10:18:00 PM

This was the first self-tanner I tried and I absolutely love it. Streak free, natural colour, works quickly, smells good, affordable; just an awesome product. I would definitely recommend this for first time users. I am so so so happy with the result!

on 8/6/2014 9:37:00 PM

I absolutely love this product! I have had very little luck with tanning products in the past, even with expensive spray tans, no matter what I did it would start to wear off in select areas on my body and I would look like I had a some sort of skin condition. This product only slightly started to wear off in areas that sustained a lot of friction (between my breasts and under the band of my bra), but it was very slight and with one application my skin tone would even out again. I also loved the fact that it is tinted, it's very helpful to make sure you achieve full coverage when applying and to avoid streaking! Finally, the colour is so natural, not at all orange, it gives a me beautiful bronze glow that I could never achieve with suntanning!

I actually used the Sunthera3 gradual self tanner and I have to say, it was a great experience. I used it every day for a week after showering (id suggest exfoliating your skin). When applying it, I would mix it with some normal lotion to avoid streaking and keep my skin hydrated. It never, ever streaked, and it was like a real tan. I noticed with Jergens that it started peeling off so I had a bunch of random white patches.. But this self tanner really sinks into the skin. I am quite pale, and it never looks orange (except on the hands, so u should scrub your hands after). It gradually turns into a nice dark brown, not dirty brown, but a beautiful brown. My gym class went swimming and my friend came up to me, and said "wow, you are really tan!!". I'd suggest using it every day for a week, and after that applying it every 2 or 3 days :) Also, it never stained my clothing because i would wait about 5 mins before getting dressed and it was fine

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've used around 20 or so different self tanners, and the color from this one is just wonderful !! I've been using it for over a year now. It's so much better than any other self tanner tint that I've ever tried. It's an olive brown, not orange whatsoever. It goes on tinted so you can see where you're applying it. It comes with gloves because it stains skin quickly, and if you apply with your bare hands they'll be dyed very dark brown once you're finished. It's a bit harder to get an even application with the gloves on, but the resulting color is worth it. :) I use it year round, apply it two to three nights in a row to build a rich tan that lasts for a week or two, that I get complimented on ALL the time. I apply it right before bed, and wash it off in the shower in the morning. The scent is pretty typical for a self tanner, but I really don't mind it.

on 5/15/2012 8:59:00 PM

Pros
> not orange.. so important to me, it comes out of the bottle a brown tint and stays a brown tint
> no steaks
> forgiving as it is mostly gradual
> moisturizing
> scented ok
> doesn't break me out at all
> cheap :)

Cons
> sticky.. takes a while to dry into skin but hasn't stained my clothes yet
> can be a little time consuming to apply but no longer than a thorough lotion application
> doesn't last very long if you don't apply everyday or every other day

basically, this hasn't turned me orange and actually looks like a tan which I have NEVER found. I don't like spending lots of money and trying out lots of kinda of sunless tanner so this is fine for me!

P.S- I couldn't find a page for the 'sunless flawless' by the same brand but don't buy it....................... that's all.

on 12/27/2011 10:03:00 PM

I'm currently using this product to get some colour for my New Years Eve celebration. I'm a rather pale individual who takes forever to tan, and am not about to try tanning booths. First application and I'm the most tan I've been in quite a few years, and it's not at all yellow. It looks so natural! I used a minimal amount and there was no weird greasyness or anything left behind. I wanted to get some colour on my face as well so I mixed a bit of the lotion with my moisturizer and didn't have any averse reaction. I'll be applying more tomorrow to build up some more colour and I'll be done (other than maintenance). It also wasn't super expensive which was nice too. Love this product!