MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

4.2

Compared to the Perfect Cover BB cream, this has a thinner and more watery consistency, making it easier to spread around and blend. Coverage is somewhat more sheer, but still does a good job of creating an even base despite needing to use concealer on problem areas.

Their lightest shade, #13, is also very pale like the Perfect Cover version - I don't need to mix this with any white foundation to match my skin. It's slightly lighter and more pinkish, fitting my skin well. It is less dewy too, but still quite shiny looking so powder and blotting is still a must. It feels lighter and less moisturising than the Perfect Cover one so I don't reach for this when my skin's throwing a wobbler, but when it's behaving I prefer this for the lighter coverage and subsequently more natural appearance. I feel this lasts a bit better over the day too.

Availability of shade #13, as with the Perfect Cover BB cream, appears to be low compared to the rest of the shades, so the price is often a little higher than the other shades. I would say this is the palest BB cream I've ever tried, so for very pale people after a Korean BB cream this would be my recommendation. This is only if you are neutral or cool-toned, the pink undertone may make you look a little ill if you have very warm undertones.

Packaging wise, it's a pump dispenser which is great. The bottle is actually made of opaque plastic and so it's more difficult to tell when it's running out - doesn't get that flattened shape like squeezy bottles do and you cannot see through the bottle to check how much is left.
So there's a couple of things I don't love about this product but it's quite nice overall, and for the very fairest among us this in #13 is one of the best BB cream colour matches out there.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a long-wearing weightless matte medium coverage phenomenon. Wonderful product!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After a shade fail, (21 being too light) I got 23, which is not that dark when you put it on. It looked way too dark when I initially swatched it, but blends beautifully over the bb boomer primer. I am nc20 for reference. I like the grey undertone because I lean olive. This is sooo much better than American bb knockoffs. My skin has improved with use, too!

After a few hours it gave me a painful cyst between my nose and my cheek. It's on its way back to the company. I actually broke out from their Perfect Cover BB as well., major acne...The First Essence Toner also left me with bad cysts all over my face 2 weeks later after only ONE use...Their quality of products seems be inconsistent. Too many ingredients just for show...I won't be trying any further MISSHA products. Each one left my skin in a bad state and I am so upset...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I would prefer a higher SPF, the colour is yellow tone, I have no.21, it's probably slightly pale for me, but it's a pretty good colour.
Like Missha Perfect Cover it doesn't aggravate my skin at all. I think though, that Perfect Cover gives a smoother effect.
Doesn't go grey towards the end of the day.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Love the colour, love that this is paraben free but I cannot stand the fragrance- I am usually fine with fragranced powders/potions however this is so strong it irritates my skin and makes me itchy. Quite a drying BB cream, I have shade 21 and have tried 23 but both are to rosy for my yellow undertones, pale enough but appears patchy on my skin. Would recommend for oily/non allergy prone skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE THIS!! my hg!!!
it's quite matte yet dewy...i mean it's not cakey whatsoever. its the perfect mid coverage bbcream and if you layer it up you can get a higher coverage if needs be. it smells nice. the ingredients are quite good for a bbcream - it's free from parabens.
it doesn't clog pores. i think it's quite similar to studiofix by mac but more moisturising and thinner - which i believe makes it better. i love it, it glides on and covers my skin. i have very uneven oily skin and this is perfect!! it balances my complexion and lasts all day. i could not recommend more! i use beige and that colour is fine in summer and winter because it adapts quite well to your skintone. give it a try!! it's spf 25 which means you can wear it in the sun and not have to put a disgusting shiny suncream underneath.

I'm a huge fan of MISSHA's BB creams. M Perfect Cover from MISSHA was my holy grail of TM/BB creams, period, but I wanted to compare the two to find the best for my skin through super-flaky winter and super-oily T-zone summer. I'm a redheaded PPP lady requiring a light-colored foundation and found 21 in Perfect Cover to be nice to balance the redness in my skin and 13 in this (Signature Real) to be nice to cover the redness and match my face to my neck and the rest of my body. My face look 3 shades darker than my neck/chest/etc normally due to my irritable, sensitive, and red skin.

Perfect Cover has "whitening" and "anti-aging" properties with sunscreen, which is wonderful, but this has better claims. "Containing peptide complex, gingko water and 50 kinds of botanical complex, it provides abundant moisture and nutrients to the skin to help make it healthy. Non-chemical, Paraben-free, Mineral oil-free, Alcohol-free, GMO-free, Triclosan-free, Benzophenone-free"

The real differences in the two formulas are SPF and moisturizing properties. Perfect Cover has a higher SPF and gives less moisture. Both have excellent coverage and staying power with or without primer. I genuinely love both and have no problem switching the usage between the two for now. I really like Perfect Cover (the other) for summer but I love Signature Real (this one) for both situations and the way my skin feels after continued use. This is the REAL DEAL BB cream, it really keeps my skin calm and removes cleanly so my pores don't get clogged from it. I stipple it on with a duo fiber brush and it gives even coverage with a slight dewy sheen.

It's higher in price (due to the botanical extracts) but MISSHA's website runs specials often enough to snag a bottle at a good price. The packaging is great, a harder plastic tube with a wonderful pump and cap that doesn't leak in a cosmetic bag or in a hard case. It's the closest to perfect for a BB cream/tinted moisturizer/regular liquid foundation I've found and lasts well on the skin, but not close enough to Revlon's ColorStay or similar foundations to be direct competition for that purpose.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This really is one of the best BB creams I've tried (the other being MISSHA Perfect Cover). I am on my second tube of Signature Real, this time using no. 13 instead of no. 21, and it is a really amazing product. It is less viscous than Perfect Cover, and much less heavy. For some Signature Real does not provide as much coverage, but I find that it covers my mild rosacea and under-eye darkness very well without needing to use concealer. For me, coverage is comparable to Perfect Cover.

If you use sunscreen in addition to a BB cream as I do, I think this is a much better option than some of the other heavier BB creams. I apply this on top of my vitamin C serum and Shiseido waterproof sunscreen, set with some powder, and it lasts the whole day with no retouching.

Color selection is wonderful. I have been using no. 21 when I have a bit of a tan, no. 13 when I am especially pale, and a blend of the two when necessary.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I use this product as foundation pretty much every day. Generally, I prefer this BB cream in the hotter months, and the red BB cream in the fall. The red one feels more oily/creamy to me so it works better in the dryer months. I think my favorite, however, is the M signature real complete. I love the finnish it gives my skin. I have a VERY fair complexion with yellow undertones and most foundations I try are too orangey even in the lightest shade. I use No. 13 and it blends so well to my skin tone (pretty much paper white, haha). I do not think, however, it covers blemishes well. It evens out my skin but you can still see red marks if I have them.

The biggest con I have with this BB cream (and the red one for that matter) is that I cannot put it under my eyes like many "normal" foundations. I find that the consistency of this product is not light enough to where it works in this more sensitive area, and it causes exaggerated creases under my eyes. Instead, I simply do not put it in this area and use a concealer alone. Coverage of the under-eye area is my biggest concern because I have hereditary dark circles, so I am still on the look out for a better foundation. I cannot, however, seem to part with this product (I have been using this and the red BB for about a year now) for it does match my fair skin so well. I recommend this for people who have trouble finding a foundation that matches their skin.