MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by skin type : Other

4.1

Update:
I'm not happy to have to write this review. I've been testing this product for four days, and I'm 90% sure that it caused cross-hatch type wrinkling under my eyes. This product has copper peptides in it, which is a volatile ingredient for many people. Most fine lines appear going horizontally, but now some appear vertically as well, it's very strange. I had noticed these appear after testing for only one or two days, but I thought maybe it was due to the concealer I was using drying out the area. Then I ran across mention of the cross-hatching being related to copper peptides online and I made the connection, because I was so excited about the peptides in the formula originally! I'm discontinuing use and will update on the situation once I've given it time to heal. I'm optimistic that the damage isn't permanent, because I was using it for such a short duration.---------Ok, it's 2 days later and I've been doing some reading. I know the cause is that my skin is sensitive to copper peptides because I use so many actives already, aha, bha, retin-a, vitamin c. Apparently it commonly causes the "uglies" - which is just irritation and saggy skin - if you overuse it, but it does go away in time. I will let it heal until it looks like normal and then try working my way up to daily. It's improved about 50% in 2 days, so I feel somewhat relieved. I did a lot of reading about copper peptides, seems like playing w fire to me since I use so many actives already, but I'll report back when I figure out whether I can keep using this.

-----
This has not broken me out! That's a huge deal as most foundations seem to. I'm very pleased to know I'm not allergic to Cyclopentasiloxane like I thought I was. This is a silicone based foundation with a ton of ingredients, but no new acne in the time I've been wearing it. I love that it's a treatment for my skin, but I haven't been wearing it long enough to see a noticeable difference yet. I was too excited to wait to do an review, but I will do an update once I figure out how to make this work for me perfectly.

I am wearing #13. I'm quite pale, but this *might* be too pale for me. I think it might be ok w contouring and blush, but I'm still learning how to do those things honestly - figuring out what products work for me. The finish is very nice, it's pretty dewy which I like, and light/medium coverage. It does not cover the cysts I got for LM Silk Creme, but does a fine job w other discolorations. The finish is not too grey or pink for me, it's definitely the beigest of beiges which works fine w my skin.

I'm probably going to try #21, and I'll update my post in a while. I don't use a lot of products, so I want to truly love the ones I use. I also love that this has no animal ingredients - although it is probably tested on animals. I feel good supporting it since it is their organic/all natural products. Since this does not break me out, I'll continue using this while I build up the rest of my routine.

Love, love, love. I was a huge fan of Missha Perfect Cover and have been using it religiously since October, but now that it's summer I've been wanting something a little lighter and glowier. This is exactly it! I had been doing a complicated ritual of layering Perfect Cover and MAC Fix+ to get a more natural, more dewy look, but I can forgo all that by using Missha Signature Complete. The texture is a little more watery so it's easier to spread, and it gives me great, natural-looking coverage with the healthy, dewy glow that I love. I'm NC20, and mixing 21 and 27 gives me the best color match. 23 alone is doable, but the slightest bit gray and sickly on me. 21 + 27 (a tad bit more 27 in the mix) makes me look super healthy and summery.

Have been using this for just over 3 months now and think it's safe to say I've found my HG BB cream.

Bought this in shade #13, the palest available, and it's a perfect match for my super pale English skin. I'd say if you have very fair colouring and struggle to find foundations that are light enough for you that don't make you orange, this is one to try. The undertones are on the yellowish side rather than pink, which suits me fine.

Being relatively new to BBs I got a rather cakey look the first time applying, reminiscent of the old liquid foundation days. Now my technique is to apply very, very tiny dots all over the face, swirl lightly, and then to build up where needed using ring finger to avoid tugging/pulling on the skin. Using this technique I can even cover my dark circles by gently building up 2-3 layers. I then let the layers sit for a few minutes so it acclimates to my skin and set with powder. The texture is light but creamy and once absorbed, doesn't feel like my face is covered in a product.

I'm slightly miffed this doesn't fully replace my moisturiser, foundation and powder routine, as I find that I get best results by applying this over a light layer of moisturiser. The finish can be very dewy on me and I prefer to set it with a little bit of Bare Minerals Mineral Veil to prevent my nose looking like an oil slick. I find that setting with powder means that this BB will last me a full 8-hour shift at work (running around from hot/humid to air con) without touch-ups being needed.

My skin is dry/combo with past acne scarring and overall, this didn't break me out. I did get one (giant!) pimple a few weeks after starting use and began to panic, but it soon calmed down again and I've had no problems since. Rating a four rather than a five because I have larger pores and I find it can sit in them a little bit on my nose rather than absorbing nicely.

Overall, a fantastic product that gives good coverage, doesn't irritate my skin, and best of all, looks just like my natural skin except better.

My go to BB cream. A friend at work introduced me to BB creams and I'm so glad she did. I got my Missha BB cream from a trusted seller on ebay for about $11 AUD delivered to Australia. I also have a Skin79 BB cream but I prefer the feel, smell and finish of my Missha BB cream. I feel like I'm really splurging when I use this as it feels and has a finish of products ten times it's price!
For day wear I put on a finishing powder afterwards but for night time I just apply this BB cream after a light moisturiser and get a more 'dewy' look.
Love it! Will definitely repurchase!

super great!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product! I bought this in shade 23 and from a shop on ebay.
It ended up costing around $25 AUD + 5 samples, and I was pretty happy with that. I rated the price a 5.
This was my very first missha product and i found out about it when i sampled my sister's bb cream. I was very surprised with the result, my skin seemed to be evened out and had a glow from within. I was instantly thrilled! It is light-weight and very natural, the coverage was perfect. (I just use my hands). The SPF 25 is good but i wear a base with extra spf beforehand.
The selling point of this bb cream must be the skin lipid addition, pure-organic ingredients and seven-free elements (paraben-free, non chemical, mineral oil free, GMO free, triclosan free, benzophenone free and alcohol free)! phew!
This comes only in three shades - 13,21 and 23. I use 23 and I have light-medium asian skin and it is the perfect match. I recommend sampling it first though! The colour does not have a grey-cast, so don't fret. There is a slight floral smell which is pleasant, but the sensitive-skinned girls out there, be mindful of this.
This bb cream is also very versatile, you can use this as a concealer if you don't have one.

OVERALL-you should buy this!!!

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

I bought this one in shade #23 (same shade I bought in Perfect Cover). I find this has the same coverage as Perfect Cover as well - see my review on perfect cover. This one starts off a tad bit grey but does oxidize to match my NC30 skin tone shortly after. I find the consistency to be a bit runnier than the PC and I don't really prefer one over the other, they're both pretty similar once on my face.