MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

3.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

It is a thinner consistancy than normal bb cream but it is surprizingly moisturizing without being oily!! because it is thin it wont cover bumps orpores physically but it covers the color and makes the skin look amazing! It looks natural, like my skin but perfect, unless of course you apply too much. you only need a dab and it really does the best job at staying fresh all day!

it has peptides and other great nutrients, spf 25 pa++ and it is made without 5 known irritants like talc. cant remember. this is the hypoallergentic bb cream, it is the best in my opinion.

i got #13 light milky beige. perfect for very fair porcelain tone.

i recomend this one for all skintypes and problems. i have large pores and dry acne prone skin and it seems to do great! there is four shades. and it comes in a 20mL small size that is perfect! It will last a looong time!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is the first BB cream I really tried, so in a month or two I may change my mind. I got this, Missha Perfect Cover, and Skin79 Hot Pink Triple Action at the same time.

I swatched them on my arm and could tell very quickly the Skin79 would be too dark. I'm NC15 (117 in MUFE HD) and got the two Missha ones in #21, which looked pretty close to perfect. However, when wearing them in the sunlight, the slight greyish tone will make you look paler. I don't think it's BAD, but some people might. Otherwise, I don't notice it looking bad on my yellow/olive toned skin and it did not oxidize very much if at all.

This has decent coverage for what it is. It tones down my pink cheeks and acne and helps cover up my large pores. It also helps to smooth out my skin in general. I like this a lot and find that when I set it with powder it will last about 5 hours, which is typical for light-coverage things on my face. If I don't set it with powder, however, it lasts a very short time and I can get more oily than I want to be. I have tried this over moisturizer and alone and am not sure which one I prefer. This had the least overwhelming scent of the three, as well, one which faded quickly after application. I have been using my fingers and it goes on smoothly and blends very well.

I ordered this on the Missha website, which holds frequent sales and promos (this was on sale--$12.99 for 45g--and I received the Perfect Cover for free). I like doing that with foreign products so I have a definite genuine product in my hands to compare to any future purchases.

Unless something odd happens or one of the others I have ordered turn out to be amazing, I will definitely be repurchasing this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

MY FAVORITE BB CREAM I'VE TRIED SO FAR :D! It is almost a perfect match for my NC30-ish skin in the winter. It does not feel heavy and it stays on allll day long without me setting it. I have been using a sponge to apply it now a days. the BEST part is that it does not break me out and i have super sensitive/acne prone skin. Not much oil control but then again i'm an oil slick -__- i've been using it for a little over a year and still on my first bottle. awessommmeeeeee <3
i have a full review on my blog if you would like to see!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm not really in love with this product, but I don't hate it either.

I have this product in #21, which suits my winter skin tone (NC25) and #23, which suits my summer skin tone (NC25). In some cases I mix them.
Pros: I really like that this BB Cream has a runny texture that's easily spreadable. Its light to medium coverage is natural looking and easily covers my reddish acne scars while evening out my skin tone.
Cons: I really don't like that there is a slight grey undertone in the BB Cream because it makes my complexion look a bit dull after I apply it - I usually have to apply bronzer and highlighter to make up for it. I also don't like that it's easily transferable, even with setting powder on. It isn't very long lasting either.

I have tried several BB creams but this is the one that makes my skin look the best. MISSHA Perfect Cover is good too, but this one gives my skin a luminous finish. I did a side by side comparison with the Signature Complete and Perfect Cover and the Signature looked better. Then I did a comparison with Skin79's Orange bottle and this one also won out. I use #23 and find it blends well. It's not as thick as Perfect Cover or Skin79 so it's easier to blend. I consider it a medium coverage. I have acne prone skin and it hasn't broken me out yet. I've been using it around a month. Highly recommend this BB cream for anyone who needs a hypoallergenic one or wants to try a bb cream in general. It's better than any foundation I've ever used.

Oh my goodness, this stuff is amazing! I've been applying it after cleanser and toner (foregoing my serum, moisturizer, and primer) and then setting it with my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish powder. I've only been using it for a week, so I can't speak to the anti-aging or skin brightening effects, but I'm very impressed with it as a foundation. Of all the products I've ever tried (liquid foundation, cream foundation, mineral makeup), this looks the most natural, but still provides medium coverage. I'm an NW15 with pink undertones, and like nearly all of the other reviewers have said, the foundation looks ashy going on. However, by the time I've blended it in, it matches my skin tone perfectly. It lasts all day, doesn't make me oily (or dry), doesn't transfer, and so far has not caused any breakouts. It can be layered for fuller coverage, and I've used it as a concealer by dabbing on a spot, letting it dry a little bit, and then gently blending with my fingertip. What's so amazing to me is that it does what other foundations do (covers imperfections, evens skin tone, etc.) but almost looks like I don't have foundation on at all! How is that even possible? I love it!
Update: I've been using this for two weeks and my acne-prone skin is completely clear, which is something I can't say very often at all... This stuff is awesome!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Ah, the Signature BB cream! I used it last summer, and with the summer already upon us again, I was reminded of my experience with this cream and realized that I had never written a review for it. So here we go, keeping in mind that it's been a year. I had hopes that this would work for me, because the only BB cream that had worked for me before was also a Missha--the Perfect Cover. This one sounded like Perfect Cover x100, so why not? I got a little travel-size bottle and took it with me on a trip to the east coast during the summer. First of all, I don't think this BB cream is suitable for the hot, humid, sticky, I-am-wrapped-in-Saran-wrap dog days of New York City, or at least not on my oil field of a face. It didn't control my oil, is what I'm getting at. But it's rather moisturizing and it spreads so nicely, which I think I would appreciate more during the dry winter months. The color matched my skin pretty well (I don't know what I am MAC-wise, I'm light-medium Asian with yellow overtones and pink undertones), but was sheerer in coverage than the Perfect Cover and felt lighter on my skin as well. I used it all throughout my month-long trip, and was therefore pretty restricted to using it every day and can say with absolute confidence: It makes me break out. Not the big nasty pus-filled breakouts I get with silica, but little rash-like, pin-sized bumps. I don't know what it was in the ingredients, although I'm eyeing the squalane suspiciously because I've had similar reactions to products that tout squalane as their featured ingredient before (it's a bit down on the ingredients list on the Signature, though, and honestly this is me just self-diagnosing so take of it what you will). So unfortunately it is not for me, but I could see this working well for drier skin types that just need a light layer to blur minor imperfections and that aren't as sensitive to rich ingredients as I am!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is the best BB Creams I've tried so far. I've tried Etude House Shini Star, The Face Shop's Oil Free BB Cream and Neutrogena Fine Fairness BB Cream. The consistency is runny which I think is suitable for oily / acne prone skin like mine. Once applied on the face, the sheer runny cream covers my face's redness and pimple scars. Many people already noticed the improvement on my face and they would asked what product has made the difference.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Compared to the Missha M Perfect Cover this one is a bit darker, even though I bought the same shade, #23.

The texture of the cream is more fluid and in my opinion more "dewy" and shiny than the M Perfect Cover, plus it takes a bit longer getting absorbed to the skin.
Especially in the area of my chin it seems that it doesn't cover evenly and is still oily.

I mostly use finishing powder or the make up fix spray by Missha so the makeup holds pretty well :)

I will repurchase this because I really like the color (fits me better than the M Perfect Cover) but I'm not sold on the texture of this cream.

No breakouts so far.

I ordered this product in #23 from seoulglamour on Amazon and got it within a week, with some nice samples for less than MISSHA's US site, and a lot less than my local Korean supermarket was charging for it.

I apply it with my fingers. It blends in pretty well with my skin (NC30?), while a little light, it oxidizes pretty quickly to match my tone and gives my skin a luminous dewy finish that I like very much. The first day I wore this, my coworker immediately commented that my skin looked great. I have some very bad hyperpigmentation from acne on my chin and above my lip, and this BB cream covers it up pretty well if I pat on a little extra on my problem areas after the initial application.

It stays all day and I think it actually looks better as the day wears on, and is pretty mattifying. After 5 hours, I will blot my face and I'm not too oily and none of the makeup comes off on my blotting paper.

I have worn this every day for 2 weeks and it has not broken me out, or clogged my pores and I have sensitive acne prone skin, so that is saying something. It is not too thick or heavy feeling but it does feel like I'm wearing make-up.