no images

price range

Reviews

fromrcmann

Jul/15/2006

I love this 2-in-1 and now am having trouble finding it. My current bottle came from a random drugstore I went in while on vacation in another state last year.

I've got fine, semi-oily (especially in summer) hair that tends to flatten by mid-day. This product cleans it beautifully and leaves it clean-feeling all day long. In the evening, my hair still feels like it's just …

About reviewer (72 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Jun/27/2006

I never rely on 2-1 products to thoroughly condition. And this is no exception - I don't expect great conditioning from Fresh Vive, but I do expect some extra moisture. <i>That</i> I get. The fact that this has some conditioning properties leaves my hair silky, soft, and manageable. I still use my trust L'oreal Professionnel Vitamino conditioner after washing with this, and …Read more

About reviewer (1606 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Feb/16/2005

Hate this shampoo. I bought it because I felt lazy always using Shampoo and then using Conditioner and wanted to try something new. BIG MISTAKE! Left my Asian hair all tangled and greasy-feeling. I tried using it frequently as suggested by the bottle...but it just left my hair dry as hell. HORRIBLE!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairBlack

fromscraps

Aug/24/2004

This is my new favorite shampoo.. I got lucky in my supermarket when they were BOGO...I was reluctant that it would be any different from any other 2 in 1..but my hair is definitely softer, shinier and has a ton of body to it...it seems to stay cleaner to than with others that are in my shower....great product.

About reviewer (341 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBrunette

Jun/07/2004

i randomly purchased this one day at target b/c i liked that it said "Fresh" on it.

surprisingly, i love it! i use it a lot and am on my second bottle. it is next to my alterna products, and gets much more use!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

HairBlond

Jan/05/2004

I guess I'm the minority on this one. My hair has more volume, feels cleaner, and looks shinier after using this. I would choose this over my Pantene 2-in-1 if it weren't for the scent. The scent is not bad but I wish it wasn't so citrusy.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

HairBrunette

2.0

Sep/12/2003

Very generic. It had no effect on my hair. 2 in 1's aren't very balanced and hardly condition enough.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Cool

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

EyesBlack

fromJenLim

Aug/25/2003

UGH!!!!! i used this before wen i had virgin hair which is really fine n this made it so greasy n oily!!!! it was sooo disgusting...i used it for about a week n it built up so badly that my hair felt lik it had gel on it!!! n all i had used on my hair was this crap!!! dont buy it!!! buy the separate shampoo n conditioner

About reviewer (95 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Aug/16/2002

I normally like L'Oreal hair products but this one is not up to par. This left my hair tangled and dry. It may be because I usually don't use a two in one but nevertheless, this product was not working for me. It smelled ok but after a while the scent was just too strong for me.I wouldn't buy this product again =(

About reviewer (8 reviews)

HairBrown