SkinCeuticals A.G.E Eye Complex

SkinCeuticals A.G.E Eye Complex
A.G.E Eye ComplexA.G.E Eye Complex

4.2

Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Paraffin, Silica, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone , Hexyl Laurate, Nylon-12, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Methylsilanol/Silicate Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Octyldodecanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract / Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Caffeine, Peg-6 Isostearate, Ethylparaben, N-Hydroxysuccinimide , Triethanolamine, Chlorphenesin, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Menthoxypropanediol, Pentasodium Pentetate, Dipeptide-2, Chrysin, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Hesperetin Laurate, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Aluminum Hydroxide

on 8/28/2018 11:00:00 AM

is it good for girls under 30s?

I'm 54 years old with sensitive skin and eyes, this is the best eye cream and doesn't irritate my eyes, wish it came in a tube.

on 6/1/2018 4:10:00 AM

Skinceuticals AGE Eye Complex is probably my favorites eye cream to date. It's extremely moisturizing and soothing on my under eyes. While I haven't seen any improvements in my under eye darkness, at this point I figure no eye cream is that much of a miracle worker. And though this product is somewhat pricey, it lasts for a good while.

on 8/22/2015 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Meh. I liked the the emollient quality of this cream but felt it did nothing that a Clinique eye cream couldn't do just as well, and for a quarter of the price. I've about used up the jar and see no difference in my eye area--no brightening, decrease in puffiness, nothing--just well moisturized skin. I will not repurchase.

on 7/19/2015 11:19:00 AM

I didn't like this product because of the very heavy consistency and the open top jar packaging. I could only use this stuff at night because the cream was so thick and sticky. I didn't really see any improvements after use. Also Paula's Choice says the ingredients are not very concentrated and gives it a one star. I wouldn't buy again even though I love Skinceuticals as a line.

on 2/28/2015 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased this about a month ago, thanks to the positive reviews. At first I did not think it was doing anything, but in the past few days, I have seen a decrease in the puffiness. I really cannot say it does much for the dark circles though, maybe a little. I am going to try the Darphin serum next. But I like this stuff, not that moisturizing, so I use another cream over it The price is pretty high, so I gave that 3 stars.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

My first application stung a little, but that went away really quickly. After that, I really enjoyed using this. I don't know if it's psychological but I do feel like my undereye circles gets better with this. It's not very watery and in fact its consistency is a bit thick. It applies well though on top of my Physiogel AI Lotion which I also apply under my eyes and on my whole face but I can imagine it'd get a bit dry if you were to use this on its own. I don't see an effect on wrinkles yet, but I'm mainly concerned about the dark circles so this gets points in my book!

on 8/2/2013 8:54:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I was in need of an eye moisturizer that firmed and reduced wrinkles without being too greasy or causing milia. I am currently using the Skinceuticals Emollience moisturizer during the day under my tinted sunscreen, and the Renew Overnight Dry moisturizer at night. Both products work well on my combination skin. I went to Blue Mercury looking for the eye balm but they had sold out so I decided to buy this and am glad I did. I use it in the morning under my concealer and it works. I only use a small amount above my eyes in the crease area - that's where my skin is sagging a bit - and underneath the eyes. The products works and doesn't irritate my eyes.

on 7/19/2013 12:12:00 AM

Now it comes as no surprise that people are raving about this product. I have loved this product since the very first day I put it on. It tightens and brightens around the eye and it also interrupts the advanced glycation end products process just like the A.G.E. Interrupter and corrects fine lines as well.

Make sure you do not put this product outside the orbital bone around the eye, as you can get milia.

For under $100 this product is jam packed with value.

on 4/28/2013 12:25:00 AM

Great eye cream. It is expensive, but it really works. It helps get rid of puffiness and miracle of miracles, my dark circles are lighter when I use this. This cream is not moisturizing, I actually put on my moisturizer before this cream and let it soak in.

My biggest gripe with this is the packaging. it is in a pot, so for the 50+ dollars it costs, you can contaminate the product every time you use it.

I have not seen any anti wrinkle benefits as of yet, but I have only been using it 4 weeks.