100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

9 days ago

I love this thing. It brightens, corrects and offers SPF protection all while looking very natural. This is a peach tinted sunscreen meant for the under eyes. My dark circles aren't severe but I definitely get a shadow under my eyes. This brightens up the area and the peach color helps conceal any blue/purple tones I might be having. It looks very natural. The finish is dewy but it has lasting power if set with powder. I love the SPF in this. It has never irritated my eyes or dried out my skin. The packaging is great. The cool tip applicator feels amazing in the mornings. The cap on my container unfortunately broke after falling off my counter but other than that the packaging has been sturdy. I've had mine for about 9 months and I still have product left. I don't use a lot, probably not enough to get the complete benefits of the SPF, but I do use it every day. The major downside of this product is the price. $69 is absolutely ridiculous. I purchased mine during a 25% sale on Dermstore and that helped some but it's still an incredibly expensive product. That being said, I love using it and it has lasted me a long time. I will probably repurchase but I will keep my eye out for sales. P.S. I wear NC13 in MAC's Studio Fix Powder. The shade of this corrector works for me but it would be too light for medium or dark skintones. I hope Colorescience expands the shade range.

About reviewer (64 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

6 months ago

If you have purple/blue dark circles, this product is an excellent color corrector to use before you apply your regular concealer. Also if you have aging crepey undereyes like I do, you probably know that the fewer layers of products under your concealer the better (less thickness = less chance of creasing or getting cakey). The trick I have found is to use your finger and dab this Total Eye tinted cream immediately on top of your regular eye cream. This allows you to sheer it out a bit around the edges, and then it melds together with your eye cream. Let it set for a bit, then apply your regular undereye concealer routine on top. It didn't add any thickness and in fact I was able to use less concealer. I did a test using this as a color corrector on one side only and it definitely made a difference. On days that I don't wear makeup, I use a tinted face sunscreen and then use this as an undereye sunscreen. It doesn't cover the dark circles on it's own but definitely makes them look a bit better. It's not drying but it does have a bit of a shine. I just dust it with a tiny bit of powder and I'm ready to go.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

from

10 months ago

There are three products in this kit. I have been using all 3 for a couple of weeks now, and I must say I am impressed! 3 in 1 Eye Renewal - This is the daytime treatment...it offers a 35 SPF and beautiful, brightening coverage. I've never been a fan of concealers, and it's not getting easier to find a good one as I age. This is perfect for day...and it makes me look awake! It applies with a metal, spoon like applicator and I just love it! Total Eye Concentrate - This is the nighttime treatment. It is a serum and not meant to moisturize, which works for me as I avoid eye creams at night due to puffiness in the morning. This serum applies with a rollerball and sinks in immediately. Total Eye Hydrogel Treatment Masks - Oooooh, I love these eye masks! These do not slide around, they stay put...and my eyes look so hydrated and smooth afterwards...the effect lasts several hours, too, so it's perfect before an event. I've been using this kit for a couple of weeks, and I swear I am seeing such a nice improvement with my eye area...I have less puffiness, dark circles appear diminished, overall smoothness...I just look more awake...and perhaps a bit younger! The kit is a bit pricey, but for those of us with trouble in the eye area, this kit could be the ticket...therefore, for me, worth it!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age56 & Over