Renee Rouleau Night Time Spot Lotion

No Image

4.5

Not tested on animals

Among all the other best's for me since switching to Renee's line this is the best/my fav spot treatment I have ever found. I always used those sulphur type half alcohol/pink stuff bottles that you couldn't shake up. I like that this is just one mixture, yet the same style dip a wtip type bottle into for those pesky spots at night. Works great and a good combo with the clear Blemish Gel for day! :)

on 2/3/2010 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I received a full-sized product for review and I am surprised and pleased to share that this is a new must-have product for me! I will be purchasing another to keep at my boyfriend’s house. Not all overnight spot treatments are the same, and Renée Rouleau Night Time Spot Lotion proves it. You apply it with a cotton swab (like other overnight spot treatments) after shaking the product to mix it (unlike other spot treatments) and the thick white liquid has a smooth, creamy texture. Overnight, the redness and size of a pimple were drastically reduced (I had one enormous red zit on my cheek). Also, unlike other spot treatments, I didn’t feel I had to scrub at my face to get the remaining product off in the morning. This product contains sulfur and zinc oxide.