100% cotton Turbie Twist

100% cotton Turbie Twist

3.9

Cotton

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have 3 turbitwist brand and 1 “premium microfiber hair towel” (that 1 wasI won from Lilla Rose in a swag bag), and I can tell tell you this kind of towel like that you wear is best for plopping. I broke the loops on my towels so I use a safety pin to secure them bcoz I’m not a seamstress if the button falls off or if u rip loop just use a big diaper pin. I cowash my hair ev 4-5 days so I cowash-rinse my hair then add leave in/gel & plop (better than a t shirt better than devacurl towel) whilst I dry off, do lotion & makeup then take it off; Blot my damp hair & add some spray gel then I’m about done until I SOTC then I can wear it up!

on 5/12/2017 9:42:00 AM

I cant say enough good things about this. Dries my hair so much faster, and it stays put on my head. 15 minutes and my hair will be 80% dry.

on 10/1/2014 10:12:00 AM

I use the turbie twist every day when I get out of the shower. I use it to get my hair out of the way while I apply body products, and to help dry it, though it does not dry any faster. It also stays wet all day, so it isn't practical for travel.

on 9/23/2014 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really wanted to like this. My sister has several and loves them, and the idea sounds great. It didn't help my hair dry faster, and it broke/ripped after about 5 uses. I have thick, curly hair below my bra strap in length, and this just couldn't handle all of it. Bummer!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've got the cotton version and this didnt make my hair dry faster than a regular towel. Will definitely buy the microfiber version. I have an Aquis microfiber that I love, but I want one with the loop to keep the towel in place

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have really thick, wavy Greek hair and hate showering and then sitting around and doing things with my hair trapped in a hair tie. This is absolutely perfect. It holds my hair really well and I could do cartwheels around my dorm in this thing. So wonderful. I bought mine at CVS for $5.99, so it was totally worth the money. Mine is microfiber and teal. So cute. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a product like this. SO WORTH IT!

on 1/21/2014 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I love my turbie twist! So much more practical then a heavy bath towel. Really absorbs water better then a towel and is easier to wear as I'm getting ready. I also feel like it could be less damaging to hair and won't add extra frizz.

on 1/12/2014 7:44:00 AM

Very lightweight and easy to use. Absorbs a lot of the excess water out of my hair after I wash it and saves time blow-drying.

This is so much better than wrapping a big bathtowel around your head. It's more comfortable and it also stays put. Super-cheap too!

I use this all the time and I plan to buy the microfiber version soon, I want to see if I like it better.

Great product- recommended!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

So... This is one of those products/things that you easily can live without, BUT once you've got it you suddently can't.

Yeees, I'm guilty of falling for all of those stupid TV commercials, but honestly this thing is so smart. I'm now able to cleanse my face, use face masks, doing all kinds of stuff while having wet hair.

Also I was kinda worried about if it was big enough to hold my really long and thick hair, but luckily it is. I'm sure this works for all types of hair and hair length, so that's always nice.

on 4/24/2012 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought these trying to replace my one from Bath & Body works and it does not compare! I gave them to my 9 year old daughter and went back to my usual...