Batiste Original Dry Shampoo

Batiste Original Dry Shampoo
Original Dry ShampooOriginal Dry ShampooBatiste Original Dry Shampoo

3.9

Butane, Isobutane, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat, Parfume, Limonene, Linanool, Geranol, Benzyl Benzoate, Distearyldimonium, Cetrimonium Chloride

This is such a holy grail and staple for me and I could not imaging living without it. For reference I have very black hair and very oily scalp and my hair gets really greasy after 24 hours.

Now this dry shampoo does leave a slight white cast - for about 5 minutes. After it gets absorbed into the roots of your hair it disappeared and my hair is full of life again - like I just washed, conditioned, and blowed dried it.

The scent is alright with me - it's a bit powdery but it disappears within 10 minutes so it doesn't interfere with the fragrance I wear later. Really cannot say enough good things about this dry shampoo and if you haven't already tried it I suggest you do.

on 9/10/2017 9:20:00 AM

This is the first aerosol dry shampoo that works really great for me, and I`m talking on Day 4 and 5 hair here. I only bought a small can while I was traveling and had no time to wash my hair, and it made my hair look so good and voluminous that I immediately went back and bought two more cans as back up. (Dry shampoos are few and expensive where I live.) The smell is pretty discreet and nice, there is white cast initially but it goes away after brushing, and this thing WORKS. Will definitely restock when I get a chance.

on 9/6/2017 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is my first dry shampoo ever. i've been using it for a few weeks now and it works to absorb the oils in my hair quite well when i use it. i'm gonna try other dry shampoo available out there so i wont be repurchasing it for a while. but i like it.

on 9/7/2017 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

At $7.99, this is a pretty cheap dry shampoo for a relatively large can. The product smells very nice and it helped my hair to instantly feel less greasy. I used it approximately 24+ hours after my last hair wash and while the feel of my hair improved, the effect does not seem to last very long, as my hair quickly began to feel dirty. I do not think I will repurchase this dry shampoo as I need one that works longer than this one did.

on 8/3/2017 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

this is my first dry shampoo, and i don't think i'll be switching to another dry shampoo anytime soon. i have thick, really dark brown to black hair which gets greasy every now and then (especially now that it's summer). i read good reviews about this and decided to purchase it and im glad i did! i spray not too close to my roots, and it's so so refreshing and cold and this might be an unpopular opinion, but i actually like the scent. i feel so refreshed after this. there is some white residue afterwards, but it goes away after a run through your hair with your hands or a brush. i only use this whenever my hair is greasy or when it's too hot outside that i need a little refreshing, not everyday, so im not sure if this has any negative/positive effects on your hair/scalp if used too much.

on 9/6/2017 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Relatively inexpensive, have a clean fresh smell and makes my hair feels fresh and clean. It does leave some whitish powder which goes away after brush through slightly.

However I feel that the effects don't last long enough, or maybe it's just my country is too hot and humid :(

on 7/15/2017 7:47:00 PM

My hair is getting drier as I get older, so I can skip shampooing on the second day more often than before. However, that changed after getting a haircut with bangs (which I'm very happy with! No bangs regret this time). The rest of my hair is usually fine, but my bangs do get oily and it shows. Now I needed to find a way to degrease my bangs on the days I didn't want to wash my whole head of hair.

After reading the dry shampoo reviews on Makeupalley, I decided to try Batiste and wow, I understand the love now! It is like magic! I have dark hair so I used it sparingly, careful to work it in between sprays. No white residue for me. It really worked to degrease my bangs and actually, the hair along my part as well, which was okay but looked and felt a lot better after a spritz.

I'm not in love with the scent, but it doesn't offend me, either. Someone below said it reminded them of bathroom cleaner, which made me laugh and is pretty spot on, actually.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

HOLY CRAP! Where have you been all my life? I bought this because I don't wash my hair everyday. If I wash my hair everyday, it dries out badly. But I also don't want dirty greasy hair so I have to use some sort of dry shampoo when I don't wash it. I've seen this brand pop out of nowhere this year. I was skeptical at first, because I thought it was just the "trendy" item of 2017. Oh man, when I applied this stuff to my hair... WOW! I was amazed. My hair was greasy before applying the product, but afterwards the greasiness went away and I even had volume to my hair. It's almost like hairspray without the stickiness. It made my hair look so big and voluminous as if I had just finished blow drying it with a round brush. The instructions said to apply a light amount, but I had to apply a large amount since I have thick hair. Don't be afraid to apply more if your hair is thick.

on 3/9/2017 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This dry shampoo is pretty good. The smell is OK. I'm not sure how to describe it, but I've smelled worse. I've also smelled better dry shampoo. The price is definitely decent, but I recently noticed that the Dove dry shampoo comes in a larger can than the original batiste can, but cost as much as the travel sized batiste. I have been using it ever since. I can't say anything bad about this one. I used it for a long time. I just prefer the smell of the Dove brand, it works well, and costs less, and doesn't seem as heavy.

on 3/14/2017 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have brown, 3b curly hair that I straighten with a flat iron. I usually go two weeks between washes because while my roots get oily, the rest of my hair is dry. This dry shampoo leaves a white cast at first, but after rubbing it in, it goes away. The smell is slightly powdery, nothing special but it neutralizes odor very well. It gave my hair a nice texture and I was able to form a polished (but not greasy) ponytail for the day. Also, I used it as a quick fix deodorant and it did the job. I would recommend and now that I've tried it, I'll probably keep using it.

Top Rated Dry Shampoo