OPI Nail Envy - Original

OPI Nail Envy - Original

4.1

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Propyl Acetate, Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Butyl Alcohol, Formaldehyde, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Camphor, Diacetone Alcohol, Ethyl Tosylamide, Benzophenone 1, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dimethicone, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Violet 2 (CI 60725), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This really does what it claims, with nail envy I can grow out my nails and they will be strong! I also noticed that this makes a really great base coat maybe the best I ever used because it makes my nail polish last so much longer. I already repurchased this but it’s getting more and more difficult to find (europe) hope they don’t discontinue this!

on 5/26/2018 9:22:00 AM

I am sold on this miracle product!

About seven months ago, I started rehabilitating my nails from 17 years of using Kiss tips and superglue. I finally got tired of the upkeep and expense (plus the deteriorating quality of Kiss nails, but that's another story) and left my nails unpolished and uncovered for a while. They were paper-thin at that point and as they grew out, they broke. I decided to use a hardener and picked up a bottle of Nail Envy. I was surprised at how expensive it was but I am still using the same bottle about four months later and there's plenty left, so, NOT so expensive. And it works!

I file my nails into a pointy shape, not too long. This shape is MUCH less resistant to breakage, BTW. I use 2 coats of Nail Envy and then a coat or two of a cheaper hardener mixed with a little bone colored polish to give them a milky glaze. I love how they look this way. Also, another tip: soaking your nails in straight lemon juice every few days is a great way to keep the tips white. No need for french manicure which I'm pretty sure is impossible to do well on your own nails!

One last comment: my nails needed to be filed back today because they had grown TOO long and getting in my way, and they are like IRON! They are actually hard to file with an emery board. This is the honest truth!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Prefer the matte version but I love this as a chronic nail biter it makes my nails thick and strong, which reminds me not to bite them!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

PERFECT FOR NAIL BITERS!!! I’ve been biting my nails for as far as I can remember. The biggest issue I have is waiting for my nails to grow out, then I don’t feel the need to bite them anymore. This product speeds up the growth process so much!!!! It’s a perfect base coat for your polishes as well and is amazing if you just want something on your nails to keep them from breaking. I’ve purchased this product over and over and will continue to use this.

on 11/4/2017 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Loving it. Only my second day but it still worked- woot woot. Did two coats last night & one more today- was supposed to skip a day but still did it :) My nails are very thin & soft. The ongoing splitting & peeling obviously made it impossible to grow them nicely. Opi Envy already made them feel nice :)

on 10/22/2017 6:48:00 PM

Love this, I used to bite my nails and nothing I did helped.
I ended up down the route of acrylics to stop me biting which was great until I wanted them off and bit them off myself and damaging my nails
A friend told me about nail envy so I gave it a try, worked wonders and my nails felt and looked healthier.
I would definitely recommend this product.

on 8/8/2017 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have the worst peely, thin nails. I could never grow them out until now. I was skeptical, but this product really works! In the last three weeks, wearing it every day and reapplying after 4 days, my nails are super long, haven't peeled and are actually harder. I am super super impressed!

This was good, yeah. But way to expensive. My nails grew fast, and it was good. I went thorough 2 whole bottles of this in 2016. I don't know why. After a month of consistint use it would get gloopy and unusable halfway through the botttle. If you want long nails, the best way to do this is to drink your water, take your biotin, and oil nails with a natural oil(olive oil) 6 times a day. I don't remember where, but while doing research on nail growth, this women said she put a natural oil on her nails a lot for about 3 days and it helps nails tremendously. And it does. Trust me, natural tips like this will work so much better than opi. If you want to grow nails with a nail strengthener, so be it, but if your not rich, spend your money on something more affordable. Trust me, I've wasted way too much money that I don't have on this and other products.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

So my nails always constantly break, and wearing nail polish seemed to be pointless. But when I started using this a few times, my nails are ROCK HARD sharp. I mean literally feel like false nails, haven't broke yet, just keep growing. Even after I had a fight and scratched my boyfriends back! They didn't break which really surprised me. Proof is in OPI nail envy!

on 5/5/2017 8:08:00 PM

YES, YES, YES! This product works, and I LOVE it! My nails aren't super weak, but they are naturally not strong either. After removing my gel nails(I usually don't do gel/acrylics, but had a little nail crisis), they were severely weakened and brittle. The few times I've had my nails done, they have broken one by one after removal. So, I wanted for once to try a nail strengthening product, even though I was skeptical and didn't really believe the whole concept. Well, I was wrong. I kept on applying the product, and just after a week, when all my nails normally would have broken, none broke and they were STRONG! Yes, I could barely believe it myself. I applied more layers and more often than recommended on the package, but it worked!!!

The product is quite expensive(I paid more than $30 for it), but it turned out to be worth every penny. Highly recommended!

Popular Treatments