Eveline Cosmetics 8-in-1 Total Action

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/17/2018 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

The best nail treatment ever. Strengthens the nails so much and prevents chipping, splitting and peeling. Makes nails grow faster and longer. I will always repurchase this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I read a review of this late last year and bought a bottle on Amazon for around $6. Best $6 I've ever spent on my nails.

For reference, I am 48, have had nail issues for a few years - peeling, cracking, chipping, soft and bendable with vertical lines and I've had to keep them short for a while because it was impossible to grow them longer.

I have been using this consistently for a month and my nails look better than they have in years. With almost daily application (missed a few days here and there), my nails are now medium length, strong, zero splitting, chipping, peeling or breaking, and I work with my hands a lot. The vertical lines are even diminished and expect they will disappear within another month of continuous use.

The product does have a strong chemical smell that lingers, but it's nothing unusual or too irritating. It holds fast to the nail and does not easily chip off. It did not peel off at all on me. I used a moisturizing salon grade remover EOD as directed.

The only Con: It does contain formaldehyde

on 11/14/2017 4:54:00 AM

Best inexpensive treatment for stronger nails :)

on 8/21/2017 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hi!
This is the best nail treatment ever.It's around 2-3 euros(of course,depends on the store).
It does what it promisses.It strengthness the nails(=they grow stronger,longer),good as nail-polish base,it doesn't chip.
The package is white and light blue,not so diffrent from other nail-treatments.
The treatment is milky white in the bottle,but invisible if applied once.If applied 2-3 times it's milky white.
The only con is that I felt a little tickle(in a bad way) due to the formaldehyde in the formula,but this can be easily solved by using a cuticule oil first.
I recommend this product from all my heart.

Popular Treatments