CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser

CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser
Hydrating CleanserHydrating Cleanser

3.8

Water, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate/Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-11, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Polyoxyl 40 Stearate, Glyceryl Monostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phytosphingosine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum

on 10/8/2017 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

a nightmare for my very sensitive acne prone skin
My skin was hot, red and irritated and I also had breakouts after 2 uses...def not buy or use again

on 9/28/2017 11:20:00 PM

Holy grail. This is a no fuss cleanser. No irritation, no dryness, no foaming, just makes my skin feel supple and plump while also being clean and refreshed. I'm glad I found this because I can finally stop spending money looking for good cleansers.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I use this as my regular morning cleanser. It doesn't strip the skin but makes me feel clean. It doesn't break me out (which is actually a pretty amazing feat). My only complaint is that it stings/burns my skin sometimes. I use retin-a and other exfoliants so sometimes my skin gets very sensitive and then this stings. Otherwise, I love it. I will not remove any makeup at all! Which is why I use it in the morning and not at night. Days I don't wear makeup I do use it at night and it works great for the daily oil and grime. I am tempted to go back to cetaphil for oily skin because that one never burned but the last time I saw an esthetician she nearly had a conniption fit when I told her I used it. Any way, this is a solid choice for a cleanser when you do not have to remove makeup.

on 8/13/2017 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Actually like this cleanser, if it weren't for my face being so fickle I'd buy it all the time but alas dreams never come true and dreamers must move on once that dream becomes a nightmare. Made that up I'm bored but get this product if you have normal dry skin and you just want a nice refresher and don't like moisturizing lol the only thing that scares me tho is the ingredient too much stuff I can't pronounce

on 8/8/2017 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love what this product does for my face.

on 8/6/2017 2:34:00 PM

HG cleanser! Switched from my Spectro dry skin cleanser and never thought I would love this more, but I do!

on 7/26/2017 1:46:00 PM

I used to like this but now it burns me. Like fire in a few seconds. Something changed

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Oh no. I wanted to love this so badly. I have dry skin and needed a gentle cleanser that didn't strip away my face's moisture barrier. Bonus: this is SLS-free and doesn't have a scent.

Unfortunately the second I slathered this all over my face, I felt a burning sensation on parts of my face. I needed to wash this off immediately!! And so I did, with the burning sensation dwindling to some tingling then finally calm. I tried again a few days later, thinking maybe something was just off with my face that day. I mean after all, I did look in the ingredients list and it looked fine. And after the first time I tried it, despite the burning, my face didn't break out nor was it dry.

Nope. Second time was also a fail. One lippie for all of that. Really wish I liked it but alas, onto the next

on 7/22/2017 4:41:00 AM

Low rating on price as very expensive in the UK.
This cleanser has been my go-to for years. It is effective and very very gentle on my ultra dry skin. It never leaves my face dry or tight. I use it mostly in the mornings as a wash. I massage it on to my face and leave it whilst I brush my teeth, then wash it off. Afterwards my skin feels refreshed and hydrated. I doubt it would be very effective for removing makeup, for which I use an oil in the evening (Una Brennan Superfacialist Vitamin C+ Skin Renew Cleansing Oil ). The Cerave has no scent, does not foam, but is not too thick and sticky. It has a watery creamy consistency that is very easy and fast to wash off.

I have also recently found this to be the perfect cream to shave my elderly Dad who was suffering from very dry flaky skin and razor burn. We switched him over to "Phillips One Blade" and use this for a wet shave in the shower. His skin now looks amazing and well nourished. :)

on 7/7/2017 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Coming from someone who has suffered from acne for many years and has used incredibly harsh and drying acne products, this stuff really helped me out. My skin was incredibly flaky and dry (dry like I couldn't smile too hard or else my face might fall off lol) but after about a week of using the I saw a big difference! For the first time in a long time my face was hydrated and felt smooth. Its non-comedogenic so its good for people who struggle with acne but I wouldn't recommend this if you have really oily skin because I feel like it might too moisturizing .