CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser

CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser
Hydrating CleanserHydrating Cleanser

3.8

Water, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate/Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-11, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Polyoxyl 40 Stearate, Glyceryl Monostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phytosphingosine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum

Liked how it did not dry out my sensitive tret treated skin. Loved that it was pH balanced and great price for a large amount of product. Very much DIDNT like that I finally tracked down the reason for a long cystic breakout to this product. May work well for others - unfortunately, though, not for me.

on 10/19/2017 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This cleanser would be good if it was more cleansing. For people who don't wear products on their face and just want to freshen up, this is a good product.

on 10/8/2017 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

a nightmare for my very sensitive acne prone skin
My skin was hot, red and irritated and I also had breakouts after 2 uses...def not buy or use again

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I use this as my regular morning cleanser. It doesn't strip the skin but makes me feel clean. It doesn't break me out (which is actually a pretty amazing feat). My only complaint is that it stings/burns my skin sometimes. I use retin-a and other exfoliants so sometimes my skin gets very sensitive and then this stings. Otherwise, I love it. I will not remove any makeup at all! Which is why I use it in the morning and not at night. Days I don't wear makeup I do use it at night and it works great for the daily oil and grime. I am tempted to go back to cetaphil for oily skin because that one never burned but the last time I saw an esthetician she nearly had a conniption fit when I told her I used it. Any way, this is a solid choice for a cleanser when you do not have to remove makeup.

on 8/13/2017 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Actually like this cleanser, if it weren't for my face being so fickle I'd buy it all the time but alas dreams never come true and dreamers must move on once that dream becomes a nightmare. Made that up I'm bored but get this product if you have normal dry skin and you just want a nice refresher and don't like moisturizing lol the only thing that scares me tho is the ingredient too much stuff I can't pronounce

on 9/28/2017 11:20:00 PM

Holy grail. This is a no fuss cleanser. No irritation, no dryness, no foaming, just makes my skin feel supple and plump while also being clean and refreshed. I'm glad I found this because I can finally stop spending money looking for good cleansers.

on 7/26/2017 1:46:00 PM

I used to like this but now it burns me. Like fire in a few seconds. Something changed

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Oh no. I wanted to love this so badly. I have dry skin and needed a gentle cleanser that didn't strip away my face's moisture barrier. Bonus: this is SLS-free and doesn't have a scent.

Unfortunately the second I slathered this all over my face, I felt a burning sensation on parts of my face. I needed to wash this off immediately!! And so I did, with the burning sensation dwindling to some tingling then finally calm. I tried again a few days later, thinking maybe something was just off with my face that day. I mean after all, I did look in the ingredients list and it looked fine. And after the first time I tried it, despite the burning, my face didn't break out nor was it dry.

Nope. Second time was also a fail. One lippie for all of that. Really wish I liked it but alas, onto the next

on 8/8/2017 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love what this product does for my face.

on 8/6/2017 2:34:00 PM

HG cleanser! Switched from my Spectro dry skin cleanser and never thought I would love this more, but I do!